THE WANAMACHER

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
M. M. Wright
Advanced Levergunner

THE WANAMACHER

Post by M. M. Wright »

Hey guys, if any one is coming to the Wanamacher next week, (November 8, 9 & 10) I'll be on Island 9A, upper level. Stop by and visit. We might even find a place for you to sit a spell.
M. M. Wright, Sheriff, Green county Arkansas (1860)
Currently living my eternal life.
NRA Life
SASS
ITSASS
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Re: THE WANAMACHER

Post by vancelw »

I had big plans to come spend all weekend coon-fingering pretty rifles, but my daughter and all the grandkids decided to come visit me that weekend.Decisions, decisions :lol:
I may still slip off Sunday and drive up. If not I am supposed to be off work the whole weekend in April.
I really can't risk another rifle following me home until I get the safe thinned out (or buy a new one) :oops:
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
TraderVic
Levergunner 3.0

Post by TraderVic »

So......what is a Wanamacher......and where is it ?
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

TraderVic wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:26 am So......what is a Wanamacher......and where is it ?
:shock: :shock:

Google Wanenmacher Tulsa
Huge gun show. Not full of all new guns.

http://www.tulsaarmsshow.com/homem.html

If you go both days and want to see all the tables, dont spend more than 18 seconds at any of them.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

I was looking firward to being there, but dealer i was sposed to help setup there never called me back. Enjoy your weekend. Todd/3leg
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

TraderVic wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:26 am So......what is a Wanamacher......and where is it ?
THIS always goes thru my mind.... :wink: :wink:

https://www.visitmacysusa.com/article/w ... enter-city
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
TraderVic
Levergunner 3.0

Post by TraderVic »

vancelw wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:40 pm
:shock: :shock:

Google Wanenmacher Tulsa
Huge gun show. Not full of all new guns.

http://www.tulsaarmsshow.com/homem.html

If you go both days and want to see all the tables, dont spend more than 18 seconds at any of them.
Oh manure, a real gun show and a huge one at that. This will be in my head for a long time now.