offering computer help

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

offering computer help

Post by Rusty »

Guys I'm not all that great with a lot of this stuff but I thought I'd offer up something I found out if you want to try it. My DSL line got so slow here at my house I couldn't even download email.That was on a DSL line from Frontier Communications. I canceled them.
Next went looking and signed up with Viasat. I just got that set up yesterday so I'm still learning the system. One thing I did find out is that Viasat has their own browser that you can use on your smartphone or your computer, even if you're not a Viasat customer. The tech that set up my system told me about it and suggested that I might want to try it. He said the advantage to it is that if you are downloading a web page and say there is a dancing rat on the side of the page that isn't anything but decoration, this browser will pass it up and not download it so your pages will load faster and eat up less data.
I don't know that much about it yet but I thought I'd off it up in case it will help anyone else. If you know something about it I don't feel free to shoot me down.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.