Never in my life

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JNG
Levergunner 2.0

Never in my life

Post by JNG »

I was walking my vicious 22 lbs Shih Tzu, when we came on a fella with a Akta. Well though my great strength I was controlling Louie!
The fellow and I talked and had a great time talking and we were both vets.
I just don't understand racism.

Thank God Louie did not get a hold of his dog!!
Joe
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: Never in my life

Post by Blaine »

My erstwhile 24 pound Boston Terror, er, Terrier could kick just about any other dog's butt....Size of Dog v. size of fight in the dog.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
gcs
Levergunner 3.0

Post by gcs »

Certain dog breeds are funny, We used to have Border Collies, now my wife has Pekingese, both breeds are biased towards "dogs" They both recognize their own kind and get along with them but can't stand other dogs, it's strange.

Our male peke thinks he weighs 100 pounds, utterly fearless around dogs 10 times his size, gave a thumping to a big Rotwieller one time that could have eaten him in 3 bites, lol

It's all in the attitude....
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Shirley's dog Rebel, cross Chinese Crested / Pomeranian, chases squirrels and foxes out of the garden, he goes nuts when I pick up an air rifle, thinking we're going hunting.
He once scared off a hugh Ridgeback in the park, I thought I was going back to Shirley's with only his lead. :shock: he's 12 now and slowing down.
IMG_20190329_132944.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I had a Jack Russell mix that would take on any dog she saw and win. She also killed a couple of copperheads and a cottonmouth. Never once got bitten. Terriers of any type are willing to fight.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
rock-steady
Levergunner 2.0

Post by rock-steady »

I have a half Chihuahua half Toy Poodle (I think). He wandered up a few years ago nearly starved and dirty. He adopted me as his human.

I call him Old Man Brody....he's five pounds of wolverine and werewolf when he's mad...I'm talking about a whirling fang filled shaggy tornado. :shock:
"People who need long explanations at moments when everything depends on instinct have always irritated me." ~ Guy Sajer
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

My Shi Tzu is the toughest dog in the state - he can lick anybody...… ;)

COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Done

Post by COSteve »

Done
Last edited by COSteve on Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

My JRT was a killing machine! He would kill mice to coons. He would do his best to kill cats, oh if only he could climb trees! He treed a small bear once, I left him under that bear for 4 hours. He barked until he was hoarse ! And yes he would take on ANY dog not in his pack!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

My dog that just passed barked hard at black.
When he was about six or seven months old he had a close encounter with a bear. After that everything black got barked at. Black dogs, people in black clothes, black people... He never did see very well. :o
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

My wife little Maltese thought he was a 100lb dog, and would spaz and go for any larger dog that offended him.

He was out for a walk with the wife one day and took on a shepard mix a few houses up the street and got his bad little self killed.

Dogs.

:?
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

All the dogs I have owned claim lineage from the best 30 breeds in the district. I like mongrels as they are dirt cheap, resistant to disease, dont get genetic disorders, they also seem to live to advanced ages. One black dog that could best be described as "fat labrador body with smaller terrier head" or "Terrestrial seal" seemed to lose every fight he got into. But he must have had skills in other areas as there was a hell of a lot of younger pointy headed seal like dogs in the district. He was also an excellent mouser and thief, routinely appeared with various items, even foodstuffs like hams he must have taken from other folks houses. I'd try to find owners for some of it to apologize but gave up eventually. He had been shot with pellet guns, kicked by a horse, run over, he turned up at a local school and even visited the circus when it was in town. It took heartworm to finally kill him, RIP Zues, 1989.