The Gun Room

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Jay Bird

Re: The Gun Room

Post by Jay Bird »

Ok, you had your coffee by now...go take a nap and think about this.......isn't a .410 called that because it's actually .410 diameter? Did ya ever think about loading 41 magnum bullets just for the heck of it? ....of course, after checking the choke for constriction.........thinking...put about 6-8 grains of Unique and a 210 cast for starters....then maybe two bullets stacked with a lesser load....

Gonna slap on a high power scope of something around here on the old 788 Remington in .308 and head up to the cast bullet match tomorrow......gonna bring all that tin I have up there for a quick sale ..should make enough to buy another nice Nikon scope.

Then.....a benchrest long range silhouette match on Sunday.....lots of shooting this weekend.....

Oooohhh.....down the yellow brick road.....to the fun club where no ah's are present....down the yellow brick road---6 :D
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Ooooo....I won page 11!.......well, can't take nothing from former members of our fun post so it looks like I'm going after Old Savage.....gonna TAKE that 32-20 Ruger.....I'll leave in a couple of days to head out to Cali..should be there on the 4th for the festivities and maybe a round of golf.-----6
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well, you have an extra travel day because the Freedom Day begins 11:44:21 PDT on 10/5/19. I of course assume you will be towing my trailer and log :-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Jay Bird

Re: The Gu

Post by Jay Bird »

Old Savage wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:22 am Well, you have an extra travel day because the Freedom Day begins 11:44:21 PDT on 10/5/19. I of course assume you will be towing my trailer and log :-)
Oh man! You have a good memory.....OK, I'll bring the log and the trailer but wouldn't it be easier if I just overnighted it all. ...or if I flew out...figured I could put the log on my carry on and check in the trailer.

Or.....we could think sensible...you keep the danged Ruger and I'll keep the trailer and log. :D

Ahhhh...got to get to work.....two matches this weekend...---6
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Hey old man! What’s the tin content on that solder and whatcha want for some??? BUDDY :wink:
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Pup- it's not a matter of sticking 41 dia bullets in a case it's a matter of figgerin out a load. Isn't that why we reload? These are .380 round balls and a special 'carrier' wad. Supposed to be real screamers witl lilgun. These in a 3" shell and 25 grains should hit 2600 fps according to the book.

Tell ya what, when I get settled in Idaho Six can bring out the trailer & log, OS can bring out the 32-20 and we can have a grand ol time! Everybody wins :D !

Decided to start cleaning the shop, I can see bench tops again. Bunch of saw dust into the stove and it wouldn't burn! Seems the creosote was plugging up 6" stove pipe! Now it's working after a half hour of cleaning.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Take good care of my trailer and log. Maybe deck them out for the holidays and I will think of you whenever I am working with 32-20 ... maybe I will name it Sixgun!
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

fordwannabe wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:49 am Hey old man! What’s the tin content on that solder and whatcha want for some??? BUDDY :wink:
Hey...hey...sorry....forgot about you being a caster......I figured taking it to the gunclub on a CBA cast bullet match would be the way to unload it fast......for you my friend, the price will be $10 a pound......the brand is Kester thin wire solder and it's 63% tin and 33% lead...and shipping if you want it delivered...I'm a nice guy but I ain't losing money :D gonna sell it for $15.....it costs $32 + shipping according to an ad on the net. It can be bought cheaper if bought in bulk or thicker solder/bar solder might be cheaper...dunno....

I was gonna put it here on our classified but not many people like me here and they will only be my friend when they can make a highway robbery.... :D

Lemme know.....it'll be gone on Saturday.

https://www.alliedelec.com/product/kest ... lsrc=aw.ds

I have 45 pounds.....----6
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Dang....can't get nuttin' done...always fun right here in the Gun Room.......can't believe it, there's going to be a gun named after me....finally.....recognition! Thanks pal.

For real Gunny.....the reason I said that about the 410/41 mag bullets is because, well, a 410 ain't rifled and I figured the biggest possible bullet that will fit and at least 6" groups at 40 yards or so.....Dunno....I ain't no shotgun guy and sure ain't up on modern techniques.

Your story (Gunny) sounds a lot like our old plan.....Freedom in Maine.....but ya know, members change and get added. We will still need Jay because if we run low on supplies in Idaho, we can send him and Griff into town to stock up. Jay wears that coat so well nodody will notice anything amiss..... :D

Gotta register these Nikon scopes.....promised my son I'd do it when he was here a couple of months ago. :D ----6
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Thats why the Foster style slugs have spiral driving bands on them- they get some spin going down the barrel and can be quite accurate from smooth bores. Of course they dont hold a candle to rifled bores and sabot slugs.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Ok...what's going on? ......well?........nuttin' here either except wood recovery from the back pasture....about 2 cords of rock maple I have to haul up to the house.......but......unlike James Brown who always says, "I feel good"....today, "I feel lazy". Worn out from the last month and we have TWO matches on Sat. and Sun. That's 104 miles traveling back and forth from the gun club!!!!! And then my larynx will be worn out from all the bs en which all translates to a late sleep on Monday.

Did head down to the gunshop last night for a heavy dose of gabbing and speculation.........heard an old buddy of mine is in serious trouble with the Feds......and another old high school buddy is in the big house for a couple of years for making millions....the improper way and he was already filthy rich..............oh well......'taint my issue.....always believed in proper U.S. capitalism.----6
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey fellers.
Man, I slept 3 hrs yesterday. Worked on a new garage door opener (what"ll they think of next). Never knew you could train squirrels like that. If it stops working, I know it's the cat.
Then had to fix the kid's well tank. Well!? Man these kids are soft. :D
Got a quick 2hr power nap this morning and,.....well, I'm mostly up.
I ain't draggin my buffalo coat all the way to Idaho! Come on, you guys. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

3 hours! I could not function....I like min. 8..usually 9....gonna be rough tomorrow as I have to be up at 6:30 for the match and its hard to get to sleep before 12 even if I take something for it.

Yea Jay.......the kids will be up your butt for the rest of the days.....don't know if it's help they need or stuff you have or if they just see an easy way out of a difficult issue....usually $$$$.... :D

As for "dragging the coat to Idaho", why don't ya just put it the trailer with the walnut logs for Old Savage when ya haul it all out there?

Well, my butt is dragging despite the 9 hour sleep......hooked up the mighty Kubota and the trailer and got the last of the wood out of the pasture....my heating bill is paid for for the next 2 years.---6.....A full 10 cords

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Oh how I dont miss those days!
We used to heat with 2 wood stoves. Always 8-10 cords per year and I cut a year ahead so it was always dry under the woodshed. Now I can heat with 4-5 ton of pellets and all the hard work is done in a couple days max! But now I have to cut & split for the shop stove, the old woodshed, but a couple cords is enough.

Last Friday/ Saturday I had 4 hrs sleep, can function on 6 but not 4- I woke up crabby and stayed that way all day!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Some pile of wood there!

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

If i was a billionaire like good ole Donald, I'd just hit the switch and be done.....but......I ain't......the major plus is I can keep a very warm house for almost nothing...walk around in my undies when it's 20 outside...leave doors open....being wasteful... :D ....I also like the independence from the fuel/electric companies and have to kiss no butt to anyone...no bills, no worry about electric, no worry about emergency repairs that bring stress..........my lifestyle is simple...get up in the morning and do what I want to do...everyday.....pay real estate taxes, home/car ins., Jeep expenses, food, and the rest of whatever loot is left is mine. :D

Oh....forgot about animal expenses....more than most people....but THEY are worth it. :D

In fact, got to head down to Brandywine hardware.....cat food, horse feed....ahhhh....never ends.--6
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Glad you got the wood all done, 6.
Well, on my 3hrs sleep, I got all new pulleys on the garage door. One was so bad the bearings were stacked, the wheel swung to the side, and chewed into the bracket about 1/16". Maybe that's why it was a little rough. She's smmooth sailing now.
Got the carburetor off the leaf blower. Those *** thought if they didn't slot the jets and put a fence around em, I couldn't adjust them. HA! I fixed that.
Came in, wolfed down 2 Italian sammiches and two beers, now back out to the garage and put that carb back on.
I should crash in about 4 hours. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

When you crash you are gonna hit HARD!! :lol:

So my cell just rang, these telemarketers/scammers have a lot of ***! This is the second time they have called me from MY NUMBER! Everyday around 3:30-5:30 I get a call from the same exchange as my number. Hold on- I just called myself AGAIN!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Dammit Six... I came on here to read and catch up after shooting 8 stages in the 90ºF heat w/92% humidity, hopefully to find out all my friends had won the Lotto and we actually were going to get together...

And you mention paying heating & electric bills... Now I gotta run and do that!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Oh man Griff...8 stages in the heat....I just don't like shooting that much anymore...you da man! Yea buddy...get ready...a new town in Idaho for the boys....(us.......only :D). Yea..you will be hauling us all out, complete with the walnut log for Old Savage. I figure we could ride in the trailer and have a moving T-Bar going across the U.S.....Old Savage will be the official procurer.

Gotta find that Fordwannabe guy.....he's been a bit absent.....probably being a responsible guy and working.

This time our town will be done right. I'll call Donald and get him to cut the red tape.

Well...
Jeep is loaded for the CBA cast bullet match tomorrow.....I'm sure I'm the first guy to shoot a sanctioned CBA match with a BAR...don't even know if it's legal but the boys at the club will clue me in....if not, I'll shoot it anyway for fun..no record.

Nighty night and don't let the bed bugs bite!----6
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Go get em Six!!

Hot & humid AND running around! Just another reason I'm glad I shoot bunker- we have a roof over us on the line . Still hot at times but we aren't in the sun. Big question Griff- how did you do?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Well...what's shooting "bunker"?......I'm back from th gunclub and our air conditioned and heated range house that's on the line....(hey! Somebody has to enjoy it) sold off a couple of hundred worth of tin....about half left.....

The BAR was not up to snuff on accuracy. Believe the bullets were seated too deep . I didn't really expect anything anyway as I was looking to capitalize.

Well, tomorrow is the long range silhouette match....gonna have fun and use the M4 with 77 grain Sierra Matchkings. Don't feel like getting beat up with 30 calibers.

I did have Ed pull my finger but he would only do it once.---6
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

The 'bunker ' is slang for the international trap house. The roof is ground level, 15 traps inside. Gotta look and see if I have any pics...

Sure wish you would stop making excuses and take the BAR to the winners circle! :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Ok I know what the bunker is now...thanx!

The BAR is never going to be in the Winners Circle. While it's more accurate than the average rifle, it ain't nuttin' compared to what these guys shoot. One guy was telling me today he has four Nightforce scopes. The scope on his cast bullet rifle he was using today is 15-SIXTY power. It's clearer and more powerful than my Leupold spotting scope! His guns are representative of the guys who finish at or near the top. I don't have to tell you you know the stuff that's out there....

But...
On the ther hand, their leverguns and handguns ain't a pimple on Beto's butt compared to mine. :D

Well...it's Saturday night and I have guns to clean and ammo to load for tomorrow. Wow! Exciting life!----6
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I don't have any pics of the bunker. Next I'm out there I'll try to remember to take a few.

Put the girls out yesterday afternoon. Parker started her HEY WHAT IS THIS bark, go outside and she has found a box turtle . First one I've seen in a while. Then I got to thinking this is probably the same one my JRT used to bark at! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Ok Gunny......watch those turtles! :D we get some might big snappers around here. I've never seen Stonewall as scared of anything as he is of turtles....must be an instinct..... Out back when my inlaws still had dairy cows we witnessed a cow screaming bloody murder with a snapper hanging from her nose.

Well...off to the gun club for our long range benchrest match with lots of laughs and fanny burbs.----6

Drove down the driveway a couple of years ago and this guy was calmly walking down the driveway and trying to get over the fence to get to the pond.....

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

What kind of turtle is that?.......a mutant ninja? :D
Sorry......just had to.

Well, I got the Harley all cleaned up and put away yesterday. One more thing off the list.
Got to get some shootin' done. Couple 30-30's and my 300BO pistol to zero. Got to work up a load with Spper 125gr. TNT's for it.
Got to get the wife out to shoot some skeet and to shoot the 300 pistol, too.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Just killed a lantern fly- another invasive species Thank you China! These are why I want a smooth bore 22, these suckers flush like pheasant and I could see a whole lot of fun trying to shoot em!

I just loaded 2 each in 410
5 pcs OO w buffer
2 light game slug
2 thug slug
Plus a bunch of old bad reloads I need to shoot up. Bad crimps, unknown shot loads. Now do I go to the farm or the club to burn em up...?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So I went and shot the 3 loads.

The 5 pellet load of OO shot high but fair pattern at 25 yards.
The light game slug, 26 gr of lilgun are screaming fast, recoil to boot! High POI.
The thug slug also shoot high but ok at 25. Probably be on at 50.
Shot out of my CZ 410 double. I'll have to try all out of my high standard pump gun.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Who's this ninja turtle guy?....OK....dat was good.....as you know he is a snapper and compared to some I've seen around here is medium sized. My nephew caught one 30 years ago that would barely fit in a wheelbarrow.no bs...

Gunny......epoxy a high bead on the cz, then play....at the end of the play day, just break it off and heat up the area where the epoxy was....but you knew that as a real deal gunsmith.

Well, the weekends matches are over.....the BAR did terrible yesterday....lucky to put them on the paper with cast bullets, let alone the six inch circle......wound up with a 220 out of a possible 400 score. Most of the other guys got in the neighborhood of 360-380. Oh well, got to work on that.

Buuuuuutttt, the big day was today...my little all stock M-4 Colt against $3-5000 set ups in 6.5 Creedmore. First animal..all half scale..300 meter pigs-7.....385 meter turkeys---7......500 meter rams---10! (Got em all)......then...my head was swelled up and I was the focus of the match....people could not believe my score..(so far) with a 16" pencil barreled AR...THEN...with a few guys gathered around me to get a possible 34x40 with 10 chickens, which rivals the master class shooters, my nerves fell apart and I choked.... Could not hold still. We cannot use a rear rest. It only takes a millimeter of movement to miss the target and miss I did...only got 5 out of ten for a very respectable 29 x 40....

Yea, had some fun...gotta get me a high dollar trigger as the mushy 4 pounder I have on it does no good for an easy let off.

Scores will be on the website in a few day.----6......maybe I should get some news people out to the next match to show them what an AR can do...nnnaaaaaaa.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Six, Six, Six - what am I gonna do with you...? ! You should know by now to shoot each target individually- ya never EVER think about your total while you are shooting. One of the guys at the bunker is a fantastic shooter but his head gets in the way. He breaks out into flop sweat, gets to shaking and fall apart because he cant control his inner demons.
10 for 10 at 500 THATS AWESOME by the way !!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Thanks Gunny....I always call a spade a spade and I will never have it as a master class shooter because my inner thoughts destroy my aim.....I'm picturing myself on the pedestal...accepting the gold medal..on live TV....and then I wake up and miss the next target. Happens all the time..I'll get 9 in a row and blow the tenth shot.

My other "Gunny" buddy one time told me he was going to give me a butt stroke if I announced his possible score. I used to tell him 3/4 of the way through the match, "wow Gunny, your smokin' hot and if you get the next five rams you will have a 36 ...and he would miss every one! Ha! I'm incurable Gunny, a total F off....but...a happy FO. :D ---6
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

All ya need is someone standing behind ya to give you a swift kick in the buttigieg when ya miss!! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Awesome job, Six! And they say chrome bores ain't accurate. :D
It's amazing the accuracy that the AR is capable of. It's certainly had it's troubles, and I was an AR hater for a long time, but it's hit its stride in the last few years.
I don't easily change my mind, either. :D

I got to hit the range this week and launch some 300's.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Spent the last 5 days at a cowboy match. Lost out on the long range in the second round of the shoot off. Lost the speed hammer double gun by .02 seconds.... :x. The first two days of the main match I struggled with VERY ill fitting caps. I think I finally figured it out, tin marked Remington #10, had CCI #10s in it! On the lst day, I shot 8 stages, one miss for the day.

Here's stage # 2 of the day:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc404UZt1TA
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Sounds like you had a good 5 days of shooting Griff! Have to watch the video clip later on my phone, ipad is slow for some reason.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Hey Griff.....brought back a lot of memories......cool bro.......I used to do that for 10-12 years and I feel I'm experienced to know who is good and who is so-so...and........your a good black powder duelist. :D .......yepppp...that's how they used to do it in the old days ....they had none of that "two handed holding with one thumb doing the cocking"...

Five days? What is a state/regional event? ...or was it a half day of shooting and 4 and a half days of drinking/carousing? :D ---6

Gunny.....my iPad is always fast.....like instant.....we have not had a computer for years.

Oh! Forgot......yesterday, I had my lucky hat on.----6 :D

Last edited by Jay Bird on Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Sixgun Jr wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:16 pm Look Gunny....I have to do something....Old Savage wants the log and the trailer and I can't give it to him "in the raw".....besides, he wants to keep it here and I have a rule...no logs.......except in the toilet. :D

I ought to go to bed.....I put in near 10 straight hours outside in 92 degree heat.....I'm dragging and brain dead......(ok, what's new?)

Isn't that hard on a chain saw cutting edgewise into the grain?

Gunny....
Old Savage is my mentor and hero.......as far as I'm concerned, he's the leader of the Gun Room. OK, get ready........(sung to,the tune of "off to see the wizard". I'm off to see the chiropractor, the wonderful chiropractor of Concord, Pa. :D (tomorrow)

Like I said, I'm brain dead.---6
Ripping chains
http://granberg.com/product-category/chain/chain-chain/
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Thanks Harry..... :D .......I learn something new everyday.....never thought there was such an animal........knew there is a rip sawblade as I have a few for the table saw.....

Well...gotta get a couple as I like to have everything "instantly" when I need it.---6
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

My ipad is old, I refuse to pay apple for storage on a monthly basis.! Sometimes its fast others its molasses in January!

Thought I had mentioned RIP chains...? Yes they are the ticket!

Hey that's a nice that- guess I gotta buy myself a buffalope coat so I can come visit and put that hat in a pocket!! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! Nice looking hat, Six. Glad it's lucky. You sure got good taste. :D

Gunny,
There is only ONE buffalo coat. And I keep it in a vault.
But, I DO know how to obtain thar style of hat. Christmas is coming, buddy. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

OldWin wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:18 pm Wow! Nice looking hat, Six. Glad it's lucky. You sure got good taste. :D

Gunny,
There is only ONE buffalo coat. And I keep it in a vault.
But, I DO know how to obtain thar style of hat. Christmas is coming, buddy. :D
That's why I said BUFFALOPE! :lol: All the time I spent out west I only ever saw 1 buffalope, it was about a half mile long after getting smeared along I25 by a tractor trailer! Nauga's ( where naugahide comes from) were all over the place! Sad thing about Nauga's is ya only get about 1 square inch of usable hide from one... takes thousands of em to make a couch! Gods honest truth we had a girl in college that believed us about Nauga's!! :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Buffalo coats...vaults...iPads.....Geeze, the world continues to revolve.

Gunny..you did mention rip chains but when you get my age, you have to be told TWICE about everything before it sinks in....

I also get the notice about "adding more space"....screw that, even if it was a penny a year. Bought my iPad in 2013...(didn't buy it ...got it as it was gift from the plant for 40 years of service).....maybe it's the FIOS we have...everything is fast except around 4-6 pm weekdays......

Well....gotta a new TOY coming soon...a Geissele single stage competition trigger for the Colt M-4....also kicking around the Timney single stage AR trigger....will decide soon so I can get that piece of garbage Colt trigger outta there!---6

Gunny...was that college gal Polish?
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha! I missed the "buffalope"! Just got up and only had about half a cup of coffee. I should stay off here when I'm not a 100%. :D

Six,
I pulled my Colt trigger too. I just put in an ALG though. Can't afford those fancy Geiselle's and such. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Actually my birthday is Wednesday !

I've got Geiselle in 3 of mine, the AR10 has factory trigger.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hip hip hurrah- Winnie got a clean bill of health!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

GunnyMack wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:09 pm Hip hip hurrah- Winnie got a clean bill of health!
Great news! You can now relax your mind. Now.....wouldn't it be great if Adam Schiff and Pelosi got the opposite of a clean bill of health?

Your birthday is on Wednesday? Wow...you old 50 year old! Geeze, when you were born I had just got pubic hair. If your good, I'll award you Old Savages log.---6

Hey Jay....those are $69!!! You got a 50K pickup, lots of old nice guns, an authentic buffalo coat with deep pockets...and a 10 cent trigger. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yep, 50 this year. Guess AARP will be knocking down my door?

Was just her yearly checkup. She is such a ham at the vet, loves every second of it. She knows they have cookies!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun Jr wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:15 pm
GunnyMack wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:09 pm Hip hip hurrah- Winnie got a clean bill of health!
Great news! You can now relax your mind. Now.....wouldn't it be great if Adam Schiff and Pelosi got the opposite of a clean bill of health?

Your birthday is on Wednesday? Wow...you old 50 year old! Geeze, when you were born I had just got pubic hair. If your good, I'll award you Old Savages log.---6

Hey Jay....those are $69!!! You got a 50K pickup, lots of old nice guns, an authentic buffalo coat with deep pockets...and a 10 cent trigger. :D

Now, come on! That truck cost no where near that much. Besides, the only reason I got that is to get my sorry butt to work. Otherwise, I'd much rather a 40 year old truck. Once I retire, that's what I'll have.
I had to buy TWO of those triggers. My 300 has one too. That's a lot a cash at my house.
I have a couple old junky Winchesters..........but I had the buffalo coat first. So...... I don't have a lot of money in em. :D
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Jay...THAT was good......"you had the buffalo coat first"......dang shame you couldn't walk into the pick up truck dealership with a coat big enough to hold that Hemi.

I looked into those 10 cent triggers you seem to like.....great reviews for the money! I'm sorry! :D ...I will agree for the money they will be fine for average all around shooting.......

Well.....Gunny is enjoying his last week of freedom and I layed around all day yesterday, burnt out from two matches.....mmmmm....maybe I'll clean my guns today....just maybe.---6