Signature block?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Signature block?

Post by jnyork »

How do I get rid of this signature block and put in a new one? I tried in the User CP but no joy.
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Signature block?

Post by jnyork »

Never mind. :D
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

Well, the dang thing is back. Anybody? :?:
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

I do it via going to the user control panel in the drop down box at my name in the RH end of the page header, choose "profile", then select "edit signature" & remove and or replace it.

jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

Pete44ru wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:01 pm .

I do it via going to the user control panel in the drop down box at my name in the RH end of the page header, choose "profile", then select "edit signature" & remove and or replace it.

Thanks, Pete, that's exactly what I tried, but in the block labeled "signature", all I see is the goofy thing that is now my sig block, and no place that I can find that says "edit signature", there is no dropdown or any other place to click on. Any ideas?