The Gun Room

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: The Gun Room

Post by GunnyMack »

Pawtrige it is! Not to worry this movie is going to take YEARS to film so I'll bring my shotgun presses to feed my habit! Although might have to shoot a moose or 2 to keep the dogs fed! :lol:

Toads are cool! Very unassuming but so very beneficial- lots of bugs become toad tu rds left on the deck. I've had quite a few snakes in the past, Burmese Python, red tailed boa, 2 rainbow boa's, Kenya sand boa, Florida king snake. Worst bite ever had was from a garter snake! But when it comes to spiders- if in the house they are DRT. Outside they are safe unless I walk into their webs, my shed seem to be a magnet for spiders.

North Woods Law is a good show. The New Hampshire wardens sure seem to write a lot of tickets. I also find it odd that NH has so many little things they write tickets for. So much for live free or die?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Well Gunny...you won page three but I'm having a bit of difficulty in finding you a prize.....will think on that.

Yea....toads are cool.....we have them all over....when I was young I fell into the thought of them giving you warts but I now know better. We have several toads that hang out here on the back patio and one to which Miss Apple has in a playmate..I put a dot of white paint on his back ....see him all the time but the paint wore off quickly...

Yep..on the spiders, Drt.... ..last year I was splitting wood and I felt this thing on my neck...instinctively I brush it away and the biggest GRAY spider 🕷 I ever saw fell down...this thing looked like a golf ball with legs. I,let him go as they eat lots of insects. My wife spent a week in the hospital from a brown recluse bite so yep, they catch the 2+2 carburetor cleaner treatment....shrivels em up without leaving guts on the floor---6. poof! poof! Gone!

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hmm I believe I have started all 3 pages...
My JRT would worry on the toads , he would get foaming of the mouth from the poison / toxin toads produce , he never tried to eat them and it took a lot of work but finally he learned to leave them alone. Terrier brains dont respond like most k9s!

As a kid out near Woodfords I learned fast that spiders ( black widow) weren't to be messed with. Grandma killed every spider in the house and I guess I stuck. My uncle showed us kids what a red ant colony does to a scorpion- stingit to death then cut it up and down the hole it goes- Fun stuff!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

8) 8)
Poof! You've lost the whole weekend and your next 10 checks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Nope I was WRONG!- Jay started page 2!! What's he win?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh! Jay don't win nothin'. Just an ole hillbilly. Just got home from my wife's bosses place at the lake. She is marrying his daughter tomorrow. Quite a place.....and free beer with all the lobsta you can eat.
Oh, got my skid pan on today! Smooth skiddin' from here on out!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GunnyMack wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:36 pm Nope I was WROzNG!- Jay started page 2!! What's he win?
He didn't win nuttin' as he already has everything a Caucasian should have. And nobody has the right to own as much Jeep stuff as he does. Poopie, I ain't a pimple on his behind concerning jeeps. OK, ok, I award him one of Gunny's chainsaws....he will come over and take his pick and Jay, stay away from the junk, get the Stihl.

Jay...the way you wrote the above paragraph sounds like Kristy is marrying the bosses daughter. I guess they do these things in Maine. :D

Skid plate looks great bro.....while you forgot more than I know about hard core Jeepin' I was thinking, "is aluminum sturdy enough for a skid plate?" For real, no joking, educate me please.

Well...my daughter stopped over today with her new Jeep and we made a phone call and drove the 8 miles to QUADRATEC! Yea, it's dangerous having a place like that nearby. We only bought entry guards for the rocker panels and a set of Weather Tech floor mats. She makes big money and now she is telling me she wants some 33's. I was thinking the same kind I have, the Toyo Open Country. You think that's OK? Or maybe an AT style? She says she wants the aggressive look and does not mind a less smooth ride......chip off the old block. :D ---------........-------,,,,,,,,,,,,,......----------..........-----6

Woodstock....Santana.....Soul Sacrifice....type that in You Tube.....THATS music.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey old buddy!
Yup, it will be the third couple my adorable wife has married. That's how we'uns do it in these here parts. :D
Yes, my skids are aluminum. All the mounts and hardware are steel. The skid itself is aluminum to save weight. I am a fanatic about weight with any mod I do. These skids are pretty well proven out west. I have buddies that are skeptical so we will see if it works or I look like an idiot. :D The biggest question my buds have isn't strength, but the aluminums tendency to dig in and "stick". We will see........
Your daughter is spot on with her first purchases for her Jeep. Those were my first also. A JK or JL on 33s isn't what a TJ is on 33s. They will take more tire with less modifications. The Toyo's are an excellent tire and never a bad choice. Before suspension and tire mods, take her out and show her how to drive it off road. Then she will know if that is what she wants. We have several women in our club up here. They wheel with the best of us.
Tell her there is no wrong choice. Whatever she wants to do with her Jeep, if it makes her happy, it's the right choice. But always wave! Especially to older Jeeps. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah Six I had to read OWs post a couple times too- it does translate as Mrs OW is marrying the boss's daughter. :D

The 'stickiness ' is what I thought about first off myself. Aluminum can be quite tough depending on the alloy.

Does Little Miss Sixgun do long distance/ lots of highway driving? 33's might be detrimental to MPG is she has concerns about that sort of thing. However if she has her heart set on big swampers I say go for it!

I still catch myself waving when I see a jeep, even though mine went down the road 2 years ago... Sure would like another one but I get better use of a pickup.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man...you guys are right...instead of convincing her to get what I think is best, it's best to put out the knowledge and let her make up her own mind. I'm thinking the aforementioned Toyo's. I love mine and she, like me, is NOT an off roader....we both "dress to impress" :D and stay on paved roads unlike my son who takes new 50K Jeeps through 3' of mud... I've been there, done that, hate mud, hate scratches, hate unnecessary wear and tear, hate the clean up...

OK, it's Saturday,,,,when does the fun begin! (Right after I got up as far as I'm concerned) I just ate three hard boiled eggs...mom and the dogs better watch out in a few hours.....

Think I'll wash and wax the Rubicon today....naaaa...that's work....OK, split wood.....more work......bunked the buffalo match today.

Last night I was "campfiring" up my bil's house next door......they had a half gallon of Old #7 there passing it around. When it got to me I just passed it along, no longer wanting that sick feeling.....the people there were mostly young guys in their thirties and just listening to their conversations alarmed me to the change in culture.---6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah and these kids need a good swift kick in the butt- gotta be hard enough to get em to pull their heads outta their rectus and SEE what is happening in the real world!

As for my opinion on tires I'd stay stock size but get an aggressive mud/ snow tire. I like Cooper tires, great wearing tires and I put a set of their M/S on my Rubicon. The Cooper is the only tire I can get anything more that 25-30,000 miles with my Cummins powered Dodge. Cooper generic tire is Mastercraft, just as tough and they make/ made a nice mudder.

Supposed to shoot ZZ birds in Bernville on Monday but looking at the long range forecast it might be thunderstorms!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

If she isn't going to wheel it, and not run disconnects, it will take 32s or 33s as is.
Another good choice is BFG Radial AT's if it isn't going to see heavy wheeling. They go great in snow and wear well on a light vehicle.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK...thank you again gentlemen........it's always good to hear insight from others......now, that boy of mine.....when I ask him...let's pretend tires......he will say, first, you need a 6" lift from Old Man Emu, then 37's of the best brand, then adjustable shocks, and of course, both differentials need to be ripped out and 513's installed, along with a bullet proof transfer case and while I'm at all that, an engine swap to a Hemi.....that boys lives like no tomorrow...something like Jay...for real, those two would be best pals.

I was thinking of putting Ole Yeller back on the road after a Stroker 6 swap.....talking about to my boy and by the time the conversation was done I could buy a new Rubicon Gladiator... :D

OK......it's a gimme for 33's...toss up between AT's & MT's.....leaning towards AT's........no lift...possible 1 and 1/2" wheel spacers for the look.....what size spacers do you think Jay.....don't want it radical...of course Spider Trax....

Thanks for the insight guys!---6
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

YES! Definitely get that YJ up and runnin buddy!

Honestly, I've never run spacers. I always go to aftermarket wheels and get my offset that way. I don't like em sticking way out and figure them pretty close. That's why I run 33x10.50's instead of 12.50's.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:42 pm YES! Definitely get that YJ up and runnin buddy!

Honestly, I've never run spacers. I always go to aftermarket wheels and get my offset that way. I don't like em sticking way out and figure them pretty close. That's why I run 33x10.50's instead of 12.50's.
Something told me you were gonna say that.....just like my boy..."screw those spacers"....get off set wheels....another grand.---well, ain't my money! Thanks bud.------6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ain't MY money but I'd do a complete frame off restoration complete with blasting the frame and powder coating, all new drive lines, new brake system, wheels, tires, axles, blast the tub with rhino liner and then I'd put a Cummins 4BT or a Detroit Diesel aluminum 6 in it!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

On the other hand here is a stock 2.0, front wheel drive golf course Jeep. It does say Jeep on it and can get up to 35 mpg on the freeway.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GunnyMack wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:34 pm Ain't MY money but I'd do a complete frame off restoration complete with blasting the frame and powder coating, all new drive lines, new brake system, wheels, tires, axles, blast the tub with rhino liner and then I'd put a Cummins 4BT or a Detroit Diesel aluminum 6 in it!
Hi son! How are we doing today out in Colorado? OK, my son, Jay, and you are in the same group :D I'll hang out with the conservatives like Mr. old Savage.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I was going to do just what I said to my 88 but then I started shopping for Cummins 4BTs- yep the engine was worth 3 times more than the jeep!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred...I like dat Jeep! For real.....an all purpose vehicle.....to me, it point a to b.....I'll buy a decent working man's vehicle, fix it the way I like it and drive it for 20 years...or more.

Never could understand why people spend 40-70 g's on a vehicle when they really don't have the money.......well, they do at the moment but that could change at any time, as well as your health could change. My niece by marriage just spent 80 g's on a new Range Rover while her husband just bought a new 60g Ram truck.....HATE to see their payments.

If I was rolling in loot, I'd buy a new one every year, wouldn't even change the oil or wash it.

Now...got to get to Home Depot to figure out how to redirect the exhaust from the log splitter.....crappy design....the muffler is pointed at your face. Got a bit sick yesterday.-----6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

It should be pipe thread so just get a pipe nipple or 2 and an elbow & maybe a coupling.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:01 pm
OldWin wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:42 pm YES! Definitely get that YJ up and runnin buddy!

Something told me you were gonna say that.....just like my boy..."screw those spacers"....get off set wheels....another grand.---well, ain't my money! Thanks bud.------6
Duuude! You got me confused with someone else.
I have 50 dollar black steelies on mine bud. I'm super hard on wheels and never understood the shiny aluminum puppies for 250 apiece. Two of my four center caps are crushed. Every wheel is scarred and dented.
She could probably use her stock wheels and no spacers if she didn't go with real wide tires, which i don't recommend anyway. They are heavy, and will pull down her mileage, and are worse in heavy rain and snow due to their tendency to float.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK...kind of thinking the same anyway...I run the 10.50's too.----6
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I think she would be best served by something like that.
If she likes having the top down or windows out, I recommend the Bestop two piece soft doors. You can take them with you so if the weather turns, you can "button up". Come good weather, my steel doors come off and don't go on till I put my hard top on.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ya know Jay.....I have NEW UNUSED soft doors and upper windows for the TJ.......never put em on. I know I'm sound weird but I don't want to scratch the paint on the orange nuts that hold the door on. :D

Where I live and where you live we both can get away with soft doors. While my daughter lives in a gated apartment complex, she regularly visits in the surrounding town, plus where she works....as you know, there are low life's wherever you go where there's lots of people.

Anyway, you guys think this will work for redirecting the exhaust?. As Gunny said, it's a pipe diameter and fits right in the muffler perfect...one 90 degrees and 8' off to the side.

This is what I did yesterday...about a cord and a half.

This is Miss Apple...she wanted to get in on the pics.

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

That will certainly get the exhaust fumes away from your face!

Question- what size rims does the new jeeps have? My 17 Ram has 20" and the tire selection sucks for 20s!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

17's ?..,my Rubicon has 16's....Ole Yeller has 15's.....ole Yeller and the Rubicon have the 4.5 Bolt pattern and the wife's JK and my daughters have the 5 pattern...(I think that's how it is)

I don't like those 20" rims...maybe on a Corvette......they look too ghetto for me.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It will work, just watch the engine for heat. As long as it doesn't get hot from increased exhaust pressure, you'll be good.
Haha don't scratch your nuts! I got mine off without chipping the paint by wrapping tape around them and the squeezing an adjustable wrench over the tape. Then I just use a set of stainless, unpainted ones. Originals never went back on.
I swapped my Rubicon back to 15" Wheels. The 16" tires are usually load range D or E, and as such, too stiff and heavy.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah it's all about less mass to turn, ya get a little more ground clearance but 20s suck. My Diesel has 17s but at least there is a selection of tires!

Good point, all that tubing could very well raise EGTs/ cylinder temps too much and then you'll cook the engine.!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...the heat....I,guess the only way to get around that would be to put on a 2" pipe and direct it upwards. Ok, that can be done....6" of one inch out of the muffler and into a 1" to 2" reducer...about 4 to 6 feet straight up....heat rises, one elbow ...should be ok....but......I can just do it the way it is and just keep a few extra new engines laying around. :D --6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

When I first suggested the pipe and other fittings I guess I should have given more details! I'd put a short piece on the manifold, elbow to turn it away then a coupling and put the muffler back on.

So the BRCC is brewing, Fox is talking about the Hurricane, just 1 more reason I'll never move to Florida!

Tomorrow is ZZ birds, what shotgun to take... Perazzi? Benelli? Red Label? Winchester? 870? Ah decisions, decisions...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay ain't gonna like this, but after reading what Gunny wrote I had to scratch my nuts.......the nuts on the log splitter....

Ok, there's this website called www.geneexhaust.com. They sell muffler extensions for people who want to run their generators in an enclosed building....goes like this....3/4" for 5'.....1" for 10 ' and if you want to run a million feet you should have 1 and 1/2" pipe. Log splitters, unlike generators are not under a constant load, it's really only when you hit a knot or intertwined wood and even then, mine has a two stage pump...sort of like a hydraulic gear reduction...when I run into the hard stuff.

The final alternation...i took off 4' of pipe ....if it burns up, I'll just go out and buy another.---6

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I've been thinking about this-
5 gallon bucket, filled half way with water. Your 'stack' turns down into the bucket a couple inches below the surface. Should work but I wonder how quiet it would be?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny,
I've been researching this muffler thing and ya know what I found out? ($4 for the answer) :D Guys put car mufflers on their small engines and it only reduces the decibels a few numbers......the engines themselves are noisy...valves..moving parts.

The water thingy...are you saying to put the end of the pipe in the water? I don't want to poison the oxygen molecules with co2. :D

Hey,,,,,where's that yahoo from the north country? He is a tall hombre and my daughters shack up is a very tall dude...(if she heard me say that I'd be toast....he is a 200 k a year guy). Anyway, this shirt and tie guy, while cool, is not my cup of tea...I'm more or a redneck guy....but he is tall....like 6' 5".....and has a hard time, if not, can't even get in the Jeep.......I told her "Good, when you two go somewhere, he will have to take his Beemer sedan"

Ya hear that Gunny......one of those long beemers... ......with the arrogant idiot behind the steering wheel. :) ha, keep getting distracted by my own doing.......so... .......do they make a special seat for Jeeps that accommodate tall lanky basketball types?---6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ha reminds me of the movie Police Academy, Steve Guttenberg is teaching the big black guy how to drive- in a Honda Civic, they took the front seats out so the big guy could fit. Cant remember his name!

Buffalo Jay is probably out 4 wheelin in this nice weather!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...Jay is living at the moment...doing stuff......I'm sitting here with mom and playing online.......mom and my daughter are texting each other .....WTF?! Don't people even "talk" anymore?......anyway, they are texting about George's height and the Jeep seats so I had about enough and told my daughter to wait till tonight and when he falls asleep, just whack his legs with an axe and take off about 6"...problem solved. She didn't think it was funny.---6
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here in fruits and nuts SoCali it is important to coordinate the look of your survival knife, your .22 defense pistol and the interior of your two wheel drive Jeep.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hey that's alright! Except you need a Glock knife!
Last edited by GunnyMack on Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gerber Prodigy which seems to be a Gerber Strongarm with a different handle or the other way around. Pistol is a Walther.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

But Glock does have the right color combo. And, the price is right. Thnx.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow...that's what I call classy Fred......gun, knife, and door panel. Very nice...and if I remember, you wear those pants that are the same color. Never knew Walther made a Glock type gun. I see the knife is made in Oregon.

Gotta run up and get diesel...--6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Think I've mentioned that I have been watching the Great Whites on Cape Cod through this App. Here are the sightings for the past two days.
Screenshot_20190901-154450_Sharktivity-600x1233.jpg
Sure would like to witness a seal attack !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well sure Six, of course in the color scheme matching camo back pack and desert hat for rugged desert terrain

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yepppp..OS is a man of class! Those shorts would scare me a bit as when I'm out and about, away from civilization I want my camos on and tucked in my military boots. Dang rattlesnake or wasps or something could sneak right up your pant legs and snatch those things that squirrels put away for the winter. We are still a bit behind in the fashion scene around here, at least I am.

Gunny following the sharks? That is neato. How many are tagged? I'm definitely not a water guy...in fact, right now I'm a wood guy..gotta get out there and test that co2 deflector.--6
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Woo! Just got home. Was out last night up to the lake. My beautiful wife performed her 3rd marriage. This one was for her bosses daughter. She has looked to my wife as a second mom most of her life. Good people.
Today, with Kristy as co-pilot and Zoey as crew chief, we took the Jeep down to Boothbay. Had some clams, shrimp and cold beer on the pier at our favorite spot. Then cruised around back roads checking out little back coves and waves on the rocks. Saw a doe and lamb. They just stood there as I pulled up and took a pic. Guess they don't get hunted too hard down there. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ah yes the wedding- open bar?
Lamb?? We call em fawns down here!

Some of the sharks are tagged, I guess if the scientists get a chance they tag them but I have no idea how many are tagged.i think Last week there was a dead whale up there so I'd bet the sharks were have a feast!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh yeah! Beer a plenty. His place at the lake has a really nice bar downstairs. Front is all glass and looks out on the lake.
They are fawns here too, Gunny. But after an indeterminate amount of time........few months I guess, we start calling em lambs for some unknown reason. Not everyone, but a lot of people.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, now I am thinking if you are thinking class it is really more along these lines.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

In the critters department, my rule has always been that nothing with more than two legs is allowed in my house, other than my son. We have lots of acres OUTSIDE for spiders and mice and dogs and cats.

Speaking of critters...my 'Jeep' is a 1983 Chevy 4wd that has mice so bad I put in a 'MouseBlocker' and went from trapping three or more per week down to maybe one or two every three months. Gonna put one in the tractor engine compartment too.

Broke down and ordered a couple 'pistol build kits' to finish my extra lowers I got last election cycle. 223 and 300 Blackout. Ought to be fun even though I don't need them. Investments mostly. $49 for the lower and $300 or so for the rest (except sights), and in ten years they ought to go for way more than that.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

ok...where do i start? Oh! Jay........you guys had a great day I can see.....Kristy did marry another woman.....is she a Justice of the peace? She looks to be standing on the edge of something pretty near the water. The crew chief looks happy.....we work and put up with bs for a month just so we can enjoy nice days like that. Slamming down beers and cruising the backwoods...cool bro. Been a bit boring around here...splitting wood and other bs....

Yea Fred.....don't know much, if anything about knives but the single action Colt has more class than any gun with the exception of a Smith triplelock. Your Colt looks unused...can I have it? Maybe you and Gunny can go shark hunting and shoot em with pistols like Elmer Keith used to do. He knows where they are.

Doc...when you build your pistol AR 300, get the best brace for it..no Chinese junk....stick the shortest barrel on that baby and you'll have a real "knock out " machine that's small enough to fit in the glove box.---6

Model A Uzi’s