Me ....

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JimT
Shootist

Me ....

Post by JimT »

me.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Griff
Posting leader...

Re: Me ....

Post by Griff »

Thank YOU! :lol: :lol: Hey! Wait a sec... I resemble that remark!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
crs
Advanced Levergunner

Post by crs »

You do NOT have to be those things to like bacon!
CRS, NRA Benefactor Member, TSRA, DRSS, DWWC, Whittington Center
Android Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Hate to break the news to ya Jimbo but.......you are talented in many ways....I have enjoyed everything you write and have wrote in the past......the stories on Sixgunner......how your dad used to modify moulds to get an end product that was not available, the Superstitious Mountain stories....plus my favorite.....the picture of you burning toxic items to help the environment....THAT was great and is in 100% of my line of thinking. :D

The bacon? Yea, I like it too but the salt will send my into vertigo spells.-----6
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

gunsandbacon-red-eyes-e1470843957523.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Just heard a comedian say " my wife bought soy bacon- he told her it tastes like a bacon flavored t u r d " I had a good laugh !

Six, many years ago when I shot a hog I had the butcher do the bacon without salt- was very good! Ya gotta find someone to make it for you.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

GunnyMack wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:35 pm Six, many years ago when I shot a hog I had the butcher do the bacon without salt- was very good! Ya gotta find someone to make it for you.
I hear ya Gunny....right down the road is an Amish butcher where we get our meats from......we buy everything fresh, nothing frozen, nothing prepackaged, no processed foods here. Never did like the junk that comes from supermarkets....and your right, pork is great ...I eat a fair amount of it.

The wife, being a full blooded Italian will take the pork and do her magic with it. That reminds me Gunny....I have .308's to load. :D ----6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Get to it already!!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!