bloodshed

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

bloodshed

Post by Grizz »

I read this in my studies this morning. To be clear, there were people, a remnant, who were in right standing with God when this was delivered to that nation, just as there are people made right with God by his shed blood in our nation.

HOWEVER, the condition of Israel in that day seems to be exactly the condition of America in our day, thus the violent bloodshed, the result of official apostasy.

The CFRs are full of pagan ungodly antiChrist "laws", and, having sown the wind we are reaping the whirlwind, as explained by Hosea around 2700 years ago.

The mass shootings are the result of Godless legislation by Godless legislators, and the Godless corrupt legislatures CANNOT FIX THIS because they are corrupt and GODLESS . . .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Grizz on Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: bloodshed

Post by GunnyMack »

I'll agree with you whole heartedly!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Yepper and i look forward to the Rapture then they can have this world and decay together.
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Pitchy wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:07 pm Yepper and i look forward to the Rapture then they can have this world and decay together.
Are you positive that it already hasn't happened and none of us were found acceptable? :wink:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

thanks Men. and Yes, Positive

our hope is founded on God's promises, and God cannot lie.

we were found unacceptable, that's why Christ came, died, and rose from the dead, so that, as it is written, He has made us accepted in the beloved.

Ephesians 1:6 New King James Version (NKJV)

... to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.

and it's by His grace, nothing we did or could do to deserve That!!
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

Revelations 21:1-5.

John 5:28&29.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

If more young people had:

a) a Heavenly Father they believed in, and
b) a Real Father (not just a baby-daddy),

We'd be far better off.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Grizz wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:49 pm thanks Men. and Yes, Positive

our hope is founded on God's promises, and God cannot lie.

we were found unacceptable, that's why Christ came, died, and rose from the dead, so that, as it is written, He has made us accepted in the beloved.

Ephesians 1:6 New King James Version (NKJV)

... to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.

and it's by His grace, nothing we did or could do to deserve That!!
IIRC, lot's of people that call themselves Christians will not experience the Rapture...so I read, anyway. They might not be doomed, but not going to qualify right away. :wink:
Anyway, not everybody agrees on what will happen.

https://www1.cbn.com/questions/christians-tribulation

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Blaine there` many different views about the rapture i just know what i believe to be true and it really doesn't matter the important thing is to believe that Jesus the son of God in the flesh died on the cross and paid the price for our sins.
There is nothing you can do to be saved other than believing that in your heart, it`s as simple as that as far as i see it.
Anything else is saving yourself by your own works which would make Jesus`s sacrifice for nothing.
Christ is the only way off this world IMO. :)
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Pitchy wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:45 pm Blaine there` many different views about the rapture i just know what i believe to be true and it really doesn't matter the important thing is to believe that Jesus the son of God in the flesh died on the cross and paid the price for our sins.
There is nothing you can do to be saved other than believing that in your heart, it`s as simple as that as far as i see it.
Anything else is saving yourself by your own works which would make Jesus`s sacrifice for nothing.
Christ is the only way off this world IMO. :)
And, Liz Warren thought she was an indian, and told everyone she was an indian....until, of course, she wasn't. No offense, but I just don't think one can mark one's self safe from perdition. Da Boss Up There does that.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Don`t know what to tell ya.
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Da Boss Up There does that.
EXACTLY RIGHT.

AND

HE TELLS US HIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND CONFIRMS OUR STATUS TO US BY FAITH IN HIS WORD.

IOW, WE JUST TAKE HIM AT HIS WORD, AND HE KEEPS IT

AND ALL OF THOSE PROMISES ARE IN THE BIBLE SO THAT MERE MORTALS CAN KNOW WE HAVE ETERNAL LIFE IN HIS KINGDOM.... THERE IS NO GUESSWORK IN THIS.

How do I know this? I read and study the scripture, which is His revelation to His creatures so we can KNOW where we stand when we put our trust in Him.

ALL OF THIS INFORMATION IS IN THE BIBLE SO WE CAN KNOW FOR CERTAIN what it takes to be reconciled to the Boss up There, because
Da Boss Up There does that.
Last edited by Grizz on Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

I worked in a few countries after the Army. All I can say is not all Christians are good, and not all pagans are bad. I think there must be a bigger plan in place . I cant see god letting millions of folks perish who have no education on the bible just on account of being born under the wrong flag. I could be wrong but I'm going with my heart on this.
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

mickbr wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:18 am I worked in a few countries after the Army. All I can say is not all Christians are good, and not all pagans are bad. I think there must be a bigger plan in place . I cant see god letting millions of folks perish who have no education on the bible just on account of being born under the wrong flag. I could be wrong but I'm going with my heart on this.
“We do know that no person can be saved except through Christ. We do not know that only those who know Him can be saved by Him.”

― C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

Thats what I don't understand sorry. There are millions of folks in tribal regions of a lot of 3rd world countries, a lot won't see a bible, a lot can't read anyway. the local cleric or bigwig the only guy with education. A woman in some regions will spend most her time indoors, like they have done for 1500 years, her world is what her man tells her it is. She works hard, brings up her kids, cries if they die, I dont think that person perishes. But I guess we all interpret the book our own way.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

good questions mickbr. maybe this will help. in the old testament God said that if a man lived a righteous life he will be saved. because all men have consciences, and know right from wrong, even if they don't care to choose what's right.

another thing, many of the people who claim to be Christians are pagans in reality, functional atheists, and many good people are well behaved, relatively speaking. the standard is actually God's holiness, and no one except Christ ever lived up to that. There is no grading on the curve when the bar is absolute. Absolute Truth, Justice, etc.

another thing is the justice of God. That He is just means that He is infinitely just, and He will not judge unjustly. He cannot.

so if someone dies and never hears about Christ, he will stand before God, and God will do the right thing. it may not be what we humans in our tenuous wisdom understand, or like. But God is Sovereign. He can do anything that is not against his own holiness.

I hope this helps. Our problem is not what will happen to masses of people elsewhere, our problem is what will we say to God when we cross over if He asks us why should He let us into his House... When we've heard the gospel, we will be judged by the gospel, what we choose to believe. If I deny Christ, He will deny me. As it is written.

if you know the crucifixion narrative there were two people crucified along with Christ. one of them died cursing and rejecting Christ, one of them recognized Christ for who he is, and understood what was happening to Christ, that one went to be with Christ in his house, the first one most likely did not. And this is fair and just and right and holy, even if it disturbs us.

Christ will not send anyone to hell who should not be there, and he will not let anyone into heaven who should not be there.

I hope this helps, it helped me when I had the same questions.

Thanks for responding!!
Last edited by Grizz on Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

There won`t be any mistakes by God, also during the Tribulation period every person on earth will hear about Christ.
That time will be a very super natural time, everyone will have a choice to make.
There will many people saved at that time but they will be beheaded by the Antichrist and why now is the time to get born again plus one could die today.
Ya really have to study the word to understand it all, God has it all planned out from the beginning to the end, there`s prophecy that has happened and some that has to happen yet.
It`s the Holy Spirit that draws you to Christ and enters you and helps you understand the word.
About 35 years ago i was a buddy's place and a preacher was there, we were sitting around the table talking about Christ when he slid a quarter across the table to me and said here you can have it.
Being the rebellious fool i was at the time i slid it back and said i don`t want your quarter.
That went on for three times and the last time i said fine i`ll take your quarter.
He then said see that`s how it is with God, ya just need to give in and accept it, the HS entered me that day and changed my life.
Sure i sin we are all sinners but when i sin it bothers me, that`s the HS convicting me and i try and change.
We all fall short but through Christ we are forgiven. :)
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Good word Pitchy. Thanks man, it's always good to hear it again, I never tire of the Good News... and how it works!
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

I forgot about this thread. Great comments by Pitchy and Grizz, thankyou.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I believe because of what I see and understand. Life is so complex that random chance cannot explain it. A primordial soup would cause a breakdown instead of a buildup to life. The big bang theory falls into line with a creator. Without GOD, where did it it all come from? Life had to happen all at once. The individual parts cannot live on their own. Anyone who thinks that bits and pieces came together and somehow formed life has greater faith in their religion than I have. I threw a bunch off metal objects into the yard once during a lightning storm and they did not evolve into a motor. Evolution says that they would.

The Romans left written records of Jesus. An entire squad of combat hardened veterans was put to the sword because they ran away from a supernatural event at a tomb. It was significant to the Romans as they had never in their history had a squad of combat hardened veterans drop their weapons and run away. These veterans chose death by beheading over what they saw. We know that it was an angel who was sent to roll the stone away. The next time the Romans ran away was when the Scoti cannibals attacked while screaming that they were going to eat the Romans. We now call them Scottish. Once the Romans figured out that the Scoti were just screaming something in their own language and they were not really cannibals, the fight was on.

As far as the rapture happening, those left behind will know due to the sudden and unexplained disappearance of a large number of believers. The Slimestream News will attempt to downplay it and claim that the Christians are hiding.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
TraderVic
Levergunner 3.0

Post by TraderVic »

Matthew 7 : 21 - 23

John 14 : 6
mikld
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mikld »

Unfortunately these discussions often go nowhere. I am a fairly simple man and I just read the printing in black. I have difficulty reading the white between the lines. I read the Scriptures and pray the Holy Spirit will show me what is meant by the text. I have read many times; if I believe in my heart, I will be saved. That Jesus has gone to prepare a place for me, and He will return for me. I agree with Pithy, no evidence that He came and we are left behind...

BTW, regarding those that cannot read or have no access to bibles; the Word of God does not only appear in a book. There are many cultural fables regarding The Father. I believe there is an American Indian tale of a "good man" that was hung on a tree and died. The man was buried, but a few days later His body could not be found and He was seen walking around telling of the Great Spirit...
Mike
Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit...
I've learned how to stand on my own two knees...
Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Booger Bill »

As I understand it, WE dont get to make the rules of salvation. We live by faith. I CHOOSE to believe what the bible says.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Booger Bill wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:21 pm As I understand it, WE dont get to make the rules of salvation. We live by faith. I CHOOSE to believe what the bible says.
there is a Sunday School song that says something like, "faith is just believing what God says is True", I believe that too.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Pretty much the American Foolishness has been to let government create a problem, then turn to government to 'fix' it, then acting surprised when it gets worse instead, then.....turn yet AGAIN to government to 'fix' it yet again, using more of the same government regulatory bureaucracy and taxes to 'fix' what wasn't fixed before.....

This is something that sadly, even REPUBLICANS consistently do (think 'War on Drugs').... :|
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Thanks Doc

That's ON topic, it appears to be human nature 'cause it sure does come easy....