The Motorcycle Wreck

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Blaine
Posting leader...

The Motorcycle Wreck

Post by Blaine »

While riding my Harley, I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging my head. Dazed and confused I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shiny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful woman who asked, "Are you okay?"

As I looked up, I noticed she was wearing a low cut blouse with cleavage to die for... "I'm okay I think," I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car to get a closer look.

She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.”

"That's nice of you," I answered, "but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!"

"Oh, come now, I’m a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly."

Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, I agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this."

We arrived at her place which was just a few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better, but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I'd better go now."

"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile, while unbuttoning her blouse. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"

"Still in the ditch with my Harley, I guess."
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Re: The Motorcycle Wreck

Post by Pitchy »

Oh my. :lol:
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
Marvin S
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Marvin S »

So you went back to see how the bike was, right?
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

:lol:
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

:lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

:lol: :lol: good un
Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Booger Bill »

About fifty years ago I, a GF Marge, my best friend & wife were riding harleys and pulled into a A&W root beer place. We parked in one space. The car hop told us to move our bikes to the back. It struck me wrong and I said lets go Bill. They dont like bikers here, fired up my bike and took off. It took a mile or two for Bill to catch up. He pulled alongside and yelled over, "Dont you think you should go back and get Marge?" She had stepped off and I hadn't noticed.
Another time Marge and I were riding and I seen a young couple fighting over a purse. She was a hottie. I stopped and started over to them. The guy yelled to me she was his wife. We were on the way to Bill`s place which was only four or five blocks away. The girl was crying and wanting to leave or get away from him. I made a snap bad decision. Asked her if she had a place to go. She said her mother lived just down the street about four blocks right near my buddy bill. I guess I figured her husband had no interest in Marge so I left her there and drove the young lady the few blocks. I turned around to collect Marge and met her walking only about a block away. She wouldn't speak to me.