And the media portrays 'hunters' as evil....

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

And the media portrays 'hunters' as evil....

Post by AJMD429 »

https://animalrecoverymission.org/opera ... r-footage/

Stuff like this makes me really mad... :evil:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: And the media portrays 'hunters' as evil....

Post by gamekeeper »

Not only is that a disgraceful way to treat any animal, surely it cannot be the best way to maximize profits.
Whoever is in charge should be fired and those sick bully boys should do time for animal cruelty.
I wonder from what septic tank that dairy recruits its workers.... :shock:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

gamekeeper wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:51 am Not only is that a disgraceful way to treat any animal, surely it cannot be the best way to maximize profits.
Whoever is in charge should be fired and those sick bully boys should do time for animal cruelty.
I wonder from what septic tank that dairy recruits its workers.... :shock:
I betcha they're "undocumented"...... :roll:
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

My thoughts exactly.....
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

That is not the way to treat a calf. :evil: Branding is still sort of necessary, but freeze branding is easier on the calf and just as fast. Beating them like that is just plain wrong. I can think of a few cattle operations back where I come from who would have some workers take those jerks out and give them an attitude adjustment. They act like "undocumented" workers in my experience. Cattle may be sort of stupid, but they do learn enough. If you treat them well, they respond well. They understand food and decent treatment. Abuse them enough and they will try to hurt you. What sort of idiot deliberately makes the job harder?
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

.....and I'll bet that every one of those animal-abusers who actually sobets up long enough to vote, VOTES DEMOCRAT..... :| :evil:

FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

It's a disgraceful way to treat living creatures.

That said, I'm a bit more concerned about the immigration status of the workers involved.

:|
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.