Why can't I have problems like this?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
wm
Senior Levergunner

Why can't I have problems like this?

Post by wm »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lif ... spartandhp

I got solutions to problems like this.

Wm
BrianSH
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Why can't I have problems like this?

Post by BrianSH »

When I was a younger child, I was home alone and sorta watched "the Birds" on tv. Yeah it was a little scary for a young pup. Then I grew up and thought, were's a tennis racket, I've got this, let's rock!

For turkeys, A walking stick will push them safely out of the way.
I practice rapier fighting from the Italian Capo Ferro school and have a number of real weapons. If I get pecked, I get dinner! What a bunch of wussies getting corned by turkeys. Part of the wussification of America.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

I get the growing impression that there are an increasing number of people who have no clue how to defend themselves.

OK... So here's this wild critter. It's aggressive. If you know full well that you might encounter the critter, why wouldn't you carry a stick with you to shoo it away or to club the sh*t out it, whatever needs done?

I'm sure there's some dumb state game law that's got these law-abiding citizens peeing their pants while they cower in their hovels, but this is in a community. Why haven't the men in the community had a get together to discuss... Let's call it 'Thanksgiving'.

Maybe Animal Control has provided them some kind of silly traps.

Riduculous.
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »