Jaquas Gunshop........

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Jaquas Gunshop........

Post by .45colt »

Hello All, Last week Momma and I spent a few days in Findlay Ohio. Among other things to see for Me Was Jaquas. I know this isn't news to some here but for any shooter who finds themselves anywhere near Findlay it's a must See.
hundreds of new and used guns of all types for any budget. the guns are all tagged with price and information and can be picked up and handled . The staff was All very helpful without being overbearing in anyway. Among the hundreds of guns they have a used Uberti Burgess Lever, I don't know if it had any work to it but it is easily the smoothest lever action I have ever worked. They are about four hours away for Me but it won't be My last trip there.
http://www.jaquas.com/
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Jaquas Gunshop........

Post by Pete44ru »

It sounds a lot like the Kittery Trading Post off the Maine Turnpike, on the Maine/New Hampshire border. :)

2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

I haven't been there for a few years but it's quite a place, especially if you're into quality, high grade shotguns!

Might be time for another ride out there. :D

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

I stopped in there last September and bought a "parts gun" they had listed as a wallhanger. An old American side by side in 12 gauge.
Its solid enough I'm going to shoot some BP loads out of it.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
buckeyeshooter
Senior Levergunner

Post by buckeyeshooter »

you can also travel a little further south at stop at fin, fur and feather..... also very nice and a great reloading department.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Yep Fin, Fur, and Feather is a great place no doubt been there many times as My Daughter used to live just past the one in Ashland. :)
bikerbeans
Levergunner 1.0

Post by bikerbeans »

A good friend of mine routinely leaves his money at Jaquas.

BB