Which one of you guys was this...???

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Which one of you guys was this...???

Post by AJMD429 »

https://youtu.be/uNcfxGImHrM

Hopefully if it was anyone here, they were the good Samaritan with the gun.... :D
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Which one of you guys was this...???

Post by fordwannabe »

I prefer the French pronunciation DUMASS! That Pelosi ain’t worth dying over. Both outta be kicked in the family jewels just to get some blood flow to their brains.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I hope the DA and the Judge give both of them the maximum sentence. Those two are dangerous to be out in public unsupervised.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Haven't you guys noticed anything in the last few years and more so with each sunrise......people are wired out.......People are snapping.......stress levels are at an all time high even with unemployment at its lowest percentage points.

While shopping and driving around, Mom and me are noticing the extremely short tempers of everyday people.

It's coming-----The big spaz out---------6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'm sure you all have heard of canine distemper- the human race is suffering from distemper! It stems from living in condominium complexes, sitting in traffic sucking exhaust fumes, packed like sardines in office buildings and the constant hum of flourescent lighting- and let's not forget the radiation from apple phones & facebook!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GunnyMack wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:41 am I'm sure you all have heard of canine distemper- the human race is suffering from distemper! It stems from living in condominium complexes, sitting in traffic sucking exhaust fumes, packed like sardines in office buildings and the constant hum of flourescent lighting- and let's not forget the radiation from apple phones & facebook!
That's it!.......all of the frustrating aspects of life, like sitting in traffic, dealing with the boss, waiting in line for an hour to get a gallon of milk......

It's no wonder people make friends on the Internet and keep it that way......like here on the board.....you can be pals at your own convenience and don't have to open the door for unexpected visits. If a disagreement happens, just go to another post...or another forum....

People are forgetting on how to deal with people face to face so when some azzhole cuts ya off with his Beemer, all hell breaks loose.

To prove that point I've rarely seen that behavior in country life or in other sparsely settled areas.----8
Model A Uzi’s
stretch
Advanced Levergunner

Post by stretch »

You guys are ALL correct.

Every aspect of our lives is now FULL THROTTLE!!!!

More, more, more, faster,faster, faster.

Constant noise, electronic stimulation, to many things to
do, too many activities for the kids, frustrations with traffic
and schedules,too many chemicals in our food and environment,
to much junk food, too darned many people, too much electromagnetic
radiation and of course - the brainwaves!!! :roll:

Seriously though, we are a really sick and stressed society as a result
of all of this. Rats freak out when their neighborhood gets too crowded, too.
We NEED sleep and we NEED downtime.

-Stretch
Leverluver
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverluver »

Sixgun wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:00 pm
GunnyMack wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:41 am I'm sure you all have heard of canine distemper- the human race is suffering from distemper! It stems from living in condominium complexes, sitting in traffic sucking exhaust fumes, packed like sardines in office buildings and the constant hum of flourescent lighting- and let's not forget the radiation from apple phones & facebook!
That's it!.......all of the frustrating aspects of life, like sitting in traffic, dealing with the boss, waiting in line for an hour to get a gallon of milk......

It's no wonder people make friends on the Internet and keep it that way......like here on the board.....you can be pals at your own convenience and don't have to open the door for unexpected visits. If a disagreement happens, just go to another post...or another forum....

People are forgetting on how to deal with people face to face so when some azzhole cuts ya off with his Beemer, all hell breaks loose.

To prove that point I've rarely seen that behavior in country life or in other sparsely settled areas.----8
My favorite cowboy poem mounted on the wall above the fire place.

Sweet clean air from east to west
And room to go and come
I loved my fellow man the best
When he was scattered some

I live in Wyoming for a reason
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

Extremes of incivility......

Go to any amateur game/sporting event.....

I always wondered what they meant in sunday school and vacation bible school by "gnashing of teeth".....

Now I think i know.
m.A.g.a. !
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

People aren't snapping, they don't have distemper they simply have forgotten one simple fact. Actions have consequences. Anymore no matter what one does they expect to get away with it. Then when things come crashing down on them they look for someone else to blame. Most folks live in a world of soft surfaces, rounded corners and climate controlled spaces. Drop them into the real, hard, sharp world of hot, cold, wet or dry and they simply do not know how to behave.

Jail would be good for these two. They might learn that lesson they either have forgotten or never had to learn.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Sixgun wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:48 am Haven't you guys noticed anything in the last few years and more so with each sunrise......people are wired out.......People are snapping.......stress levels are at an all time high even with unemployment at its lowest percentage points.

While shopping and driving around, Mom and me are noticing the extremely short tempers of everyday people.

:lol: Oh, the irony. 8)
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
wm
Senior Levergunner

Post by wm »

Sixgun wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:48 am Haven't you guys noticed anything in the last few years and more so with each sunrise......people are wired out.......People are snapping.......stress levels are at an all time high even with unemployment at its lowest percentage points.

I don't think you are wrong. The pace of news, life, job changes, being stuck helping your kids into their 20s and parents into their 90s, technology, etc. is taking its toll. For a lot of people they feel like their riding a wave through life and not really in control. That unease and anxiety bubbles out when stressed.

Wm.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

BlaineG wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:00 pm :lol: Oh, the irony. 8)
Ya know Blaine...when I was writing that you were in the back of my head and I knew you were going to say something. For real, most of the time, I'm very relaxed but there are three people and one group who are experts at pushing my buttons....my wife, my old boss, you, and the group are liberals :D yea...I knew you'd like that and you read me like a book...But hell, now that we understand each other's mental deficiencies, we are pals! :D ---Your eastern pal---6
Model A Uzi’s
Marvin S
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Marvin S »

Sounds like it’s time to watch Falling Down again.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Sixgun wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:24 pm
BlaineG wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:00 pm :lol: Oh, the irony. 8)
Ya know Blaine...when I was writing that you were in the back of my head and I knew you were going to say something. For real, most of the time, I'm very relaxed but there are three people and one group who are experts at pushing my buttons....my wife, my old boss, you, and the group are liberals :D yea...I knew you'd like that and you read me like a book...But hell, now that we understand each other's mental deficiencies, we are pals! :D ---Your eastern pal---6
Anything...anything at all to brighten your day, M'lord. :P :lol:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV