Time to brag

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Time to brag

Post by Rusty »

I went to the local Masonic Lodge hear in Plant City where the Police Dept. named Rusty Jr. officer of the year. This was posted on the Dept. Facebook page.

Officer Russell Frederick was awarded the Olin S. Wright Masonic Lodge Policeman of the Year award.

In a ceremony fit for a King, Officer Russell Frederick was presented the award by Worshipful Master Louis Mittong (In red shirt) and Santa (Also in red), also in attendance was Chief Ed Duncan and Captain Dave Millich. Award recipient Russell Frederick is pictured on the far right.

Below is why Officer Frederick was selected:

Russell has been serving the citizens of Plant City since 2013. After serving the first few years as a patrol officer Russell was appointed to the position of Community Redevelopment Area Officer (CRA).
The CRA Officer is responsible for Law Enforcement duties with an emphasis on Community Policing in the Downtown district and the residential area surrounding public housing. In his efforts he has developed positive relationships with the Downtown Merchant Assoc., Chamber of Commerce and the Plant City Housing Authority. He continuously goes above and beyond to provide countless services that increase the quality of life within the CRA zone. Often he is asked to adjust his schedule with little to no notice in an effort to support community events or nuisance complaints. One of Officer Frederick’s functions is to address the growing concerns of the homeless population with in the City. He has demonstrated empathy and compassion when warranted; however, he has a sound balance of discretion when issues require more traditional enforcement actions be taken. Often Russell is engaging with children throughout the community building the bond between law enforcement and the youth. A few examples of this interaction would be with the Boys and Girls Club, Dort Street Rec Center and the Great American Teach-in.
Officer Frederick is well known throughout the community and truly enjoys his area of responsibility. Russell is well respected by his peers at Plant City PD and is a great representative for the City of Plant City.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Time to brag

Post by Ray »

Bravo Zulu !
m.A.g.a. !
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

He is certainly a son to be proud of. You did a great job of raising him well. Salute!
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
claybob86
Senior Levergunner

Post by claybob86 »

Congratulations to Rusty, Jr.! He does a difficult job in a difficult environment and does it well. I admire people like that.
Have you hugged your rifle today?
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

claybob86 wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:16 am Congratulations to Rusty, Jr.! He does a difficult job in a difficult environment and does it well. I admire people like that.
+1 Rusty Jr. Is a fine example for other officers to follow, you have every right to be proud.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Congrats Rusty, good job. 8)
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Congrats to both of you!
I'm sure there are officers like your son in every department, the public doesn't hear about these officers. If they did maybe they would get more respect!
Job well done.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow. Very nice. You both have every right to be proud.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

Good on Rusty Jr - CONGRATS ! !

IMO, his demeanor & actions reflect on the excellent upbringing you afforded him. :)

wm
Senior Levergunner

Post by wm »

Well done,

Wm
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

Outstanding.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Very good. Image
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Very very happy for ya Rusty! Not many things in life that make you stand tall with the chest out like being proud of your offspring. You take credit for that also.

Now! Buy that boy a Seeeeegggaaarrrr! The best from Havana!---6
Model A Uzi’s
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

Rusty, you and your wife did a fine job in raising a boy up in a Christian home. Real proud of ya'll and him.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

I credit you fine gentleman for helping him achieve this as many of you have provided him with valuable information to help with his education and background. when you surround yourself with so much wisdom some of it has to rub off.

For this I say thank you.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Awesome Rusty! Congratulations to your son!!! :D :D :D
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

Rusty, a while back I read a piece about an 82 year old man shot and killed his son in Plant City. Did Rusty J. get in on that?
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15