Movies

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Pepe Ray
Levergunner 2.0

Movies

Post by Pepe Ray »

I love good movies. Don't you? As I recall " Tom Horn" had a long run. Well I've found 3 duplicates in my stash and will post them in the same manner as the previous system , but individually. The first up for grabs is " The Outlaw Josie Wales". I'll send it out as I get the first res-ponder. It will be up to him/her to mail it to the second name on the list. If this seems to go well I'll post the second offering and then the third. - -Although this would normally be a winter time treat, I've come to realize that there may be more than a few folks who are laid up for various reasons and need some entertainment. - -
So who's first for "Josie Wales"? Have fun, Pepe Ray
Jesus is the way.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: Movies

Post by Blaine »

I reckon so. :wink:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

i;ll borrow it! thanks pm sent with addie
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
Pepe Ray
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Pepe Ray »

O.K. then! Moving right along, the next movie up for grabs is ------
_Dancing With Wolves, - - - - - Who will be the next one? - - - -Pepe Ray
Jesus is the way.
Pepe Ray
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Pepe Ray »

By now ,you all should realize that I'm having serious trouble navigating this forum. So please help me if you can.
No one has an interest in my movie offer? Or am I not getting the messages? Or what? And what has happend to "1886"? No activity for a year, or am I misreading the forum? I've had 2 strokes in the last 2 years, along with some not related surgeries . I'm 'looking for my stirrup to climb back on,' but I fear that I might be in the wrong corral. - - - -Any how, Carry on.
Pepe Ray
Jesus is the way.
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

Pepe Ray wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:41 am By now ,you all should realize that I'm having serious trouble navigating this forum. So please help me if you can.
No one has an interest in my movie offer? Or am I not getting the messages? Or what? And what has happend to "1886"? No activity for a year, or am I misreading the forum? I've had 2 strokes in the last 2 years, along with some not related surgeries . I'm 'looking for my stirrup to climb back on,' but I fear that I might be in the wrong corral. - - - -Any how, Carry on.
Pepe Ray
You're not the only one who has expressed difficulty with PMs on this site. Maybe AmbraCol or David can help you diagnose it. Go to the settings and make sure you have them turned on.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Pepe Ray wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:41 am By now ,you all should realize that I'm having serious trouble navigating this forum. So please help me if you can.
Pepe Ray
That's a good thing you're doing. It's just that I already have the ones you mentioned. 8) 8)

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Pepe Ray
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Pepe Ray »

Here's ONE of my problems. There's no Que developing, therefor "rossim92" isn't going to know who to send "Josie Wales" to . By introducing a third movie I may be creating a monster. I've obtained the shipping supplies, blank labels and secured the funds for mailing them, but the "rush' aint happening. I had imagined that by this time the three films would be in circulation and making happy faces. WRONG!!!! - - -Problem #2. now I've committed to something that appears to be a worthless endeavor. I should have stuck with my first notion, "Winter time would be smarter."
Thanks for your input. 'll stick around and try to get the job finished. - - -Carry on.
Pepe Ray
Jesus is the way.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Pepe Ray wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:29 pm Here's ONE of my problems. There's no Que developing, therefor "rossim92" isn't going to know who to send "Josie Wales" to . By introducing a third movie I may be creating a monster. I've obtained the shipping supplies, blank labels and secured the funds for mailing them, but the "rush' aint happening. I had imagined that by this time the three films would be in circulation and making happy faces. WRONG!!!! - - -Problem #2. now I've committed to something that appears to be a worthless endeavor. I should have stuck with my first notion, "Winter time would be smarter."
Thanks for your input. 'll stick around and try to get the job finished. - - -Carry on.
Pepe Ray
We used to have a Pay It Forward topic that was a sticky....Ask Admin to set up one for your movies??

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

Thank you peperay. I enjoyed the move. found out my dvd player would not turn on after only having it for fifteen years. the power light was on but not power up. had to go buy a new bluray to go with my now smart flat screen tv. Technology has changed in the last fifteen years. As my buddy told me, I am one day late and a dollar short when its comes to technology and its latest gadgets. I will be sending the move "the outlaw Josey Wales" to the firds responder. Just pm me an address and I will send it out posthaste. Movie is in excellent condition and played without a hiccup :D Always a good movie to watch. Just forward it to the next responder when you are finished.
gforce 12ga semi
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
Pepe Ray
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Pepe Ray »

Thank you for the response AND the technology update. - - Un fortunately there has been no Que forming so, until some one comes on board you'll have to set on it. I have no problem with donating the DVD's nor the expense of shipping them out ONCE, but perhaps Blain's idea of having a sticky to handle the Que is the only way to go. Glad you enjoyed it . Pepe Ray
Jesus is the way.
Pepe Ray
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Pepe Ray »

In my attempts at learning the ropes re. navigating the forum, I' been reading the latest threads. I've not had TV reception since the government took it away from me, going digital. The most positive aspect of this is the improved control of my blood pressure. However it keeps me ignorant of much of the changes in our culture. - - -Now, I can understand why there has been no "Que" for the movies. - - - "Dances w/Wolves" is hereby WITHDRAWN - -Replacing with a Double feature of Charlton Heston films, "Mountain Men" with Brian Kieth and "Major Dundee", with James Coburn and Richard Harris.
So - - - Who's next?
Pepe Ray
Jesus is the way.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Bump To Top 8)

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

i will take the double feature if no one steps and asks for it. i don't want to seem greedy, please allow others to claim it before sending to me thanks.
gforce 12ga semi
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
Pepe Ray
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Pepe Ray »

Robert - - -They have had plenty of time to jump on board. The movies will be in this P.M.'s mail. Thanks for helping me off the hot seat. Pepe Ray
Jesus is the way.
Pepe Ray
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Pepe Ray »

Hi again, - - - Still no que for the fliks. Oh BTW, another thread discussing movies to watch suggested "The Hatfields and McCoys" as being worthwhile
but isn't that a Kevin Costner flik? Oh well, TEHO. - - Pepe Ray
Jesus is the way.