Bullfighting KARMA!!!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
wvfarrier
Senior Levergunner

Bullfighting KARMA!!!

Post by wvfarrier »

A bondservant of our Lord, Christ Jesus
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Bullfighting KARMA!!!

Post by FWiedner »

Puts some meat on that old bone: "If you mess with the bull you get the horns".

A man who is obviously dedicated to his craft.

:idea:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

FWiedner wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:09 pm .

Puts some meat on that old bone: "If you mess with the bull you get the horns".

A man who is obviously dedicated to his craft.

Probably time to find a new craft... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

But you must understand, even if the bull wins they still kill the bull. I went to one "bullfight" while in Spain. The poor animals are poked with spears, skewered with small lances and half dead before the "brave" matador faces it. Sometimes they are barely able to stand. Yet, should the bull muster his reserves and injure or kill the matador it still dies.

To my way of thinking the bull should be tended to, healed up and given the run of the cows. This is the type of bull that should be allowed to breed. But I think the "brave" matadors are afraid of facing bulls who have been bred to win.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I have been in the pasture with some full grown bulls before. A cattle prod can be a lot of help.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

If He worked where I do , they would make Him watch the video of His mistakes and point out that He alone is at fault for peeing off the bull, then He would have to endure hours of safety coaching and videos before He could go back to work, all by people who never fought a bull. just another day at the office. :lol: .
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

So castrating and dehorning and force feeding carbohydrates and a steel bolt to the head then butchering and grinding flesh into hamburger is okay ?

Rodeos ain't exactly humane either.

Come on guys....bullfighting is an an ancient tradition.....let the dagos and portgees have their sport.....take away bullfighting and they'll just play/watch soccer......
m.A.g.a. !
wvfarrier
Senior Levergunner

Post by wvfarrier »

I agree rodeos are not humane. Ive seen calves and horses killed during rodeo events. However, thats apples and oranges. Tormenting and stabbing an animal until it bleeds to death is a heckuva lot different than popping it in the head with a piston or a .22
A bondservant of our Lord, Christ Jesus
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

wvfarrier wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:34 am I agree rodeos are not humane. Ive seen calves and horses killed during rodeo events. However, thats apples and oranges. Tormenting and stabbing an animal until it bleeds to death is a heckuva lot different than popping it in the head with a piston or a .22
You're right.

Bullfighting is much more like bow hunting.

Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Fred, are you completely sure that you have got the idea of bowhunting down? Aren't you supposed to use something to get those arrows moving faster? Isn't there a better way then pushing the arrows in by hand like is done in bull fighting?
D. Brian Casady
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

piller wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:34 pm Fred, are you completely sure that you have got the idea of bowhunting down? Aren't you supposed to use something to get those arrows moving faster? Isn't there a better way then pushing the arrows in by hand like is done in bull fighting?
I'm only able to analyze it as pokin' a big critter with a stick and then waiting to see what happens next.

:lol:

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

That can get a person injured. :lol:
D. Brian Casady