Close encounter of the Levergun kind

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Close encounter of the Levergun kind

Post by fordwannabe »

Yesterday, I went to a large Gun show in Oaks, Pa.
We were done and in the car on the way out of the facility when....there it was, an orange Jeep Rubicon. I cautiously surveyed the area....and yes by crickie there in it' natural habitat.....a Sixgun.
My brother was driving so I yelled stop, jumped out and made some smart Alec comment about the city should haul the trashy junk cars off of public areas, when Jack came around the corner .muttering about, who the $^/* is talking about my Jeep. He seems to be pretty well healed up from the accident, and in a good mood. GOOD TO SEE YOU AS ALWAYS MY FRIEND. Did ya buy anything? It was an ok show but the most expensive thing I bought was a new belt, as a certain Mobil Alarm chewed my other one, aaaarrrrrgggh. A good time though.
Last edited by fordwannabe on Mon May 21, 2018 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Close encounter of the Levergun kind

Post by GunnyMack »

Its comforting to see a Sixgun in it's natural environment!
Glad you are back to your ol'self Six!
I haven't been to the Oaks show in many years, I should rectify that- maybe catch Six myself...
Ah yes the Mobil alarms do have a tendency to eat belts, Parker got my favorite- a Filson saddle leather but I got it before she did too much damage!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Les Staley
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Les Staley »

For some of us freaks of nature, there is no natural environment! It became extinct two hundred years ago.
This is plagiarized from someone else, but I love it!

I was born a gun owner.
It wasn't a choice.
I didn't become one later in life.
I was born this way.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

8)
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Glad to hear ole Six is out and about.
My condolences to that poor Jeep getting run on all that hot top though. Sad.........sad. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.