Took the 9mms to the range.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Took the 9mms to the range.

Post by 2ndovc »

Went to an nice indoor range today after work, I was dying to shoot the new 9mm's. They both seemed to prefer the Winchester 124 gr. FMJs over the 115 Brownings and 147 gr. Federals, but not by a whole lot. The Springfield had a few failures to feed but I didn't do a complete take down and cleaning before I took it out and I think I really should of. I just did a quickie the day I brought it home and I'm pretty sure that was the problem. That and it's new. The problem disappeared after 50 rounds or so. The CZ 85 functioned perfectly, however. I really enjoyed shooting this pistol! Anyway, Shooting was at 50', should have been better but I was kinda worn out from a long day.

Gotta go clean some guns. :D

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: Took the 9mms to the range.

Post by Blaine »

You'll figure it out....anyone of those shots would be ok for SD...(I saw Mr. Quinn talking about some new SuperVel 90 grainers that were doing over 500 fpe :o
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

Funny how you got those two exact same high shots on both targets from both guns! :D

I have never heard a complaint from a CZ pistol.

N.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

Nath wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:49 am Funny how you got those two exact same high shots on both targets from both guns! :D

I have never heard a complaint from a CZ pistol.

N.
Ha! Nice of the target factory to put a 9mm looking hole at the top of the pack for me. :D

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"