It's Worth a Shot!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

It's Worth a Shot!

Post by Old No7 »

Not saying this is the answer to all of life's problems...

But it's worth a shot!!! :wink:

Worth A Shot.jpg

Old No7
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: It's Worth a Shot!

Post by Sixgun »

Yea, I agree....that stuff is great! But, for me, personally, I can't handle the hard stuff anymore. I settle for sissy beer.....on the other hand, if I'm out somewhere and someone offers a shot of Wild Turkey 101, I NEVER turn it down...--6
Model A Uzi’s
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Sixgun wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:10 pm Yea, I agree....that stuff is great! But, for me, personally, I can't handle the hard stuff anymore. I settle for sissy beer.....on the other hand, if I'm out somewhere and someone offers a shot of Wild Turkey 101, I NEVER turn it down...--6
I`ve switched to beer too but not that skunk juice you drink buddy ,Grain Belt. :wink: :lol:
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Beer makes me sleepy, brown liquor just makes mellow
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

I like beer, but, makes a whizzer out of me! :roll: I like jim beam devils cut,knob creek 100. or any top shelf single malt scotch. I prefer shots now.
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

I'll buy some knob creek every year about Christmas time. Lasts all year usually. Its real good - I like it neat.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Like an idiot I once thought it would be a great idea to try every brand of bourbon, I never realised just how many brands there were :oops: I guess if I lived in the US I'd be completely overwhelmed. :shock:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

As the saying goes, "God invented the whiskey to keep the Irish from ruling the world!"
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Tullamore Dew, Johnny Walker, Bushmills, or Jameson are all good. I never acquired a taste for beer.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Pitchy wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:14 pm
Sixgun wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:10 pm Yea, I agree....that stuff is great! But, for me, personally, I can't handle the hard stuff anymore. I settle for sissy beer.....on the other hand, if I'm out somewhere and someone offers a shot of Wild Turkey 101, I NEVER turn it down...--6
I`ve switched to beer too but not that skunk juice you drink buddy ,Grain Belt. :wink: :lol:

Oh yea!!!!!!!! Skunk juice huh???? Just because I drink watered down $1.99 a case beer don't make me cheap. :D

Oh pelosi, ain't no use in lying.....I'll drink anything that has alcohol in it. Going to a wedding tomorrow and I just know I won't feel too good for the match on Saturday.----6
Model A Uzi’s
Steelbanger
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Steelbanger »

Whoever who can drink hard liquor has my admiration but please don't offer me a drink of anything except wine. My late wife and I got into wine after stopping at a winery while on the road home after a two day match. I only tried a sip or two because of the driving distance involved but I hit it a bit harder when we arrived home that evening. Man, that was some great wine and it fueled the desire to learn just a bit more on the subject. I am a slow learner so I'm still in beginners class but I keep trying. Just about the time I am about to give an opinion my bottle is empty so I postpone for another day and start all over again. Nowadays the seller can ship to PA and all I have to comply with is the 6% PA sales tax. I am a club member and they offer free shipping for most of their orders to club members.

Frank
"He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present, than the living man."
Antoine de Saint-Expuéry

Steelbanger, N.R.A. Life
PRPA Member
Marlin - a hard habit to break.