Back in action

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Back in action

Post by jnyork »

My computer crumped a couple of weeks ago, bought new one, just now starting to put things back togather, getting signed in , making up new passwords, etc. New confuser has Window 10, very confusing after using 7 for so long, much more complicated, everything is in a different place with a different name. I got the book "Windows 10 for Senior Dummies" and trying to struggle through it page by page. I am most certainly a Senior Dummy.. :roll:

I don't know what it is with manufacturers of most items, they get something that works well and then pretty soon along comes the "new and improved" which is almost always "worse and more complicated and doesn't work as well as the old one". Computer manufacturers seem to worse than most at this. :x

Re: Back in action

Post by Pete44ru »

Welcome back - You've been missed, and now you're pithed. ;)

:mrgreen:

My new (last Thanksgiving week) laptop has Windows 10, and once I became used to it, works just s smoothly for me as earlier versions.

new pig hunter
Senior Levergunner

Re: Back in action

Post by new pig hunter »

Maybe you can find a local computer geek who has the Install Disks for Windows 7 .....