QuickLoad Ver 3.9 Update Bullets

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

QuickLoad Ver 3.9 Update Bullets

Post by JohndeFresno »

As related to another post - QuickLoad Powders - here is a listing of the bullet companies represented in the latest QuickLoad update for "3.6 through early 3.9."

I don't know if there are more in the whole new program of 3.9, which costs the big bucks.

Note that there are, if I remember correctly, 1200 bullets, too many to list here. So this is a listing of the bullet brands, which you would open individually to get the various bullet listings within that maker's name.

The "Combined" listing is for "Combined Technologies" bullets - not a combined list.

Download link:
https://app.box.com/s/dhtstx6f2cmiyw0pkvf6m5wsw71vdt46
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Re: QuickLoad Ver 3.9 Update Bullets

Post by earlmck »

Thanks much for your work in checking these "Updates" out John. The original QuickLoad I purchased (V. 3.6) was good "bang for the buck" with me because it included all the powders I was using at the time, and (as you and I soon found out) you really need to measure your bullets and input those parameters from the beginning. I got stung on the next "update" because it didn't have any (or maybe one?) additional powders included that are found here in the U.S.

At least there are a few additional powders included in the latest update but none that I am using at the moment. If they would include Alliant's latest ball powders I would be all over that -- very useful group of powders that meter like a dream for us progressive press users. Since they chose to ignore all those plus Hodgdon's LVR I am disappointed in the "update". Again much thanks for digging this out!
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry