Nope, You Don't Mess Around with This Guy............

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Nope, You Don't Mess Around with This Guy............

Post by Old No7 »

I'll bet some people would cringe if they ever saw this truck-mounted "toy" or ever got behind it in traffic...
Belt Fed.jpg
But I'd be willing to bet nobody messes around with BELTFED!

I think it's pretty awesome! :wink:

Old No7
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Nope, You Don't Mess Around with This Guy............

Post by GunnyMack »

I'd try to get him to pull over so I could BS with him, maybe get an invite to try it out!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
M. M. Wright
Advanced Levergunner

Post by M. M. Wright »

We all know happiness is a belt fed weapon!
M. M. Wright, Sheriff, Green county Arkansas (1860)
Currently living my eternal life.
NRA Life
SASS
ITSASS
mohavesam
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mohavesam »

Riding around with a $50K+ weapon out in the open like that - one might soon find a few dozen Angels / Mongols in tow - or worse? Hate to let the inner pessimist call policy...

I'm guessing he doesn't ride around like that often. :wink:
I'm positive God created the universe... I'm just not convinced He had any choice in the matter.
-A. Einstein
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

There was a comedian / actor who, for a very short time had a machine gun that popped up when the opened the trunk. Apparently folks didn't like having it pointed at them after they drove foolishly.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

As an aside, I know of a SoCal company that

1. Bans any sort of decal/bumper sticker involving guns, and
2. Tried to fire an employee when they saw a small action figure (with EBR) glued to the front of his electric cart. I say tried, because he was notoriously anti gun and claimed he was "setup". Yea, so much for "zero" tolerance. Rules say he should be fired even if he didn't know it was there. This is a "at will" state and he really wouldn't have had any recourse.

On the bright side, he is now deaf, dumb and blind regarding all things firearms.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Leverluver
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverluver »

In a lot of states, any so called "threatening" equipment is illegal. My brother sent me a cool bumper hitch receptacle protector that was a fake claymore mine. It was funnier than heck but I found out that in about 45 states it was illegal to have it on the vehicle. It seems the buttercups can't even tell a fake plastic claymore. I can only guess what they think of a mini-gun. FYI, I kept the claymore on my office desk. When I turned it to face an "annoyance" the office would return to quiet solitude :lol:
Montana Outfitters
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Montana Outfitters »

Here in Montana the air fairies run around with M 60's, M240's and grenade lauchers all mounted up ready to rock and roll.............the excuse is protecting the 280 plus multiple warhead ICBM's they got planted all over the place here even though they get busted for drugs and booze while on duty your tax dollars finance the giant circle jerk here.........Convoys of sometimes over 40 armored vehicles running around playing cowboys and indians and the dumb BUTTS can't even figure out you dont wear snow colored camo when there is NO SNOW.............. kind of like looking at marshmallow's in a sea of chocolate..........Your'e getting so ripped off it is beyond belief.......You can come here and I will show you...it's like when Ross Perot was running for president he once said" you hear that sucking sound???? that's your tax dollars going down the drain" and they are sucking as hard now as when the idiot was in office...................