OooooH !

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

OooooH !

Post by Pete44ru »

:mrgreen:

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: OooooH !

Post by AJMD429 »

Adler Shotguns scare the Australian 'government':
The Guardian wrote:By way of contrast, pump-action shotguns are listed as “category C” firearms. It is more difficult for gun owners to obtain these types of firearms, and there are greater restrictions on their use. Some firearms in this category are entirely restricted outside of specific military purposes.

Despite their relatively low categorisation, lever-action shotguns can still fire extremely rapidly, which has been a issue of concern. Here’s one illustration from Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator 2. In this (over-the-top) footage, Schwarzenegger is firing a Marushin M1887 lever-action shotgun.

https://youtu.be/k3I7DYEmULA
I guess my semi-auto Saiga-12 would not be welcome there either.... :lol:

P.S. I love how the government lackeys use a Terminator movie clip to authoritatively show how lever action shotguns work. Reminds my of the U.S. legislator's use of James Bond footage to prove airplanes rip apart from a single bullet hole.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

AJMD429 wrote:Adler Shotguns scare the Australian 'government':
The Guardian wrote: By way of contrast, pump-action shotguns are listed as “category C” firearms. It is more difficult for gun owners to obtain these types of firearms, and there are greater restrictions on their use. Some firearms in this category are entirely restricted outside of specific military purposes.
Despite their relatively low categorisation, lever-action shotguns can still fire extremely rapidly, which has been a issue of concern. Here’s one illustration from Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator 2. In this (over-the-top) footage, Schwarzenegger is firing a Marushin M1887 lever-action shotgun.
https://youtu.be/k3I7DYEmULA
I guess my semi-auto Saiga-12 would not be welcome there either.... :lol:
P.S. I love how the government lackeys use a Terminator movie clip to authoritatively show how lever action shotguns work. Reminds my of the U.S. legislator's use of James Bond footage to prove airplanes rip apart from a single bullet hole.
Gotta keep the soccer moms in an uproar somehow... :twisted: :roll:
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Shrapnel
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Shrapnel »

Here is areal doozy, that was made for concealment. It works great and turns heads at the cowboy shoots...

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

What a tease Shrapnel!!! :P Pray tell, what have you there?
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Richardx
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Richardx »

Help us Shrapnel!

The pistol grip and trigger guard are the lever?
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

Richardx wrote:Help us Shrapnel!

I HAD to research that - Andrew Burgess Folding Shotgun! Very, very cool.

Now for the stockless lever shotgun - nope. You would have to hold the forestock to cock it. Unless you maintain a superman grip, it is likely that in the heat of a gun battle or the excitement of the hunt your cocking action could cant the barrel up to your head. Pass on that one, for sure.

That chopped Adler scattergun reminds me of the Polish handgun.
Shrapnel
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Shrapnel »

Richardx wrote:Help us Shrapnel!

The trigger guard and the pistol grip, actually slide backwards to work the action. Here is are pictures of another Burgess wrist/slide action shotgun. This one isn't a folder like the first, but it works the same...