Finally found them!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Alan in Vermont
Levergunner 1.0

Finally found them!

Post by Alan in Vermont »

I finally found those 16 ga. brass shotshells that I knew I had somewhere. Turned out that I have five boxes, 50 brass shells and next to no components to load them.
16ga Brass 2.JPG
Sixgun, the primer called for on these boxes is an Alcan G 57 F which I have to assume is the same size as the discontinued Rem. 57*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Griff
Posting leader...

Re: Finally found them!

Post by Griff »

Alan in Vermont wrote:I finally found those 16 ga. brass shotshells that I knew I had somewhere. Turned out that I have five boxes, 50 brass shells and next to no components to load them.
16ga Brass 2.JPG
Sixgun, the primer called for on these boxes is an Alcan G 57 F which I have to assume is the same size as the discontinued Rem. 57*
It'll only take a little more force to put a 209 primer in those 57 holes. Never worry about it again. But, 57 primers show up from time to time...
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Finally found them!

Post by GunnyMack »

All these brass shotgun shells running around- think I HAVE to get some 410's to play with!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!