Lost in the move

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
hondo1892
Senior Levergunner

Lost in the move

Post by hondo1892 »

Well another lost in the move item. I made a new butt stock for my japchester 92. I removed it and reinstalled the oem stock before we moved so I wouldn't loose it. Well I succeeded in not loosing that stock, but lost my new shotgun style butt stock in the shuffle. I thought that I put the stock in a U-Haul box with some of our cloths. We have emptied most of the cloths from the U-Haul boxes and gave most of them away. So I went through the few that were left and every other box that I thought it could fit in. Still no stock. I really don't want to make another because about the time I finish it the other will be found. But the concave steel rifle butt plate on the rifle right now is painful to shoot full house .44 mag loads with. I'm mad at myself because I should have marked the box I put it in. I also should have put it in my other gun stuff or hunting cloths. Oh well the move was worth a lost item or two.
wolfdog
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Lost in the move

Post by wolfdog »

Cut out the middle man, look in the last place you would look and you will find it. At least it seems to work out that way for me. :oops:
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

We just moved too, and we have several items unaccounted for. One is a case of beer that I had in the garage! How do you loose a case of beer??? I swear it's worse than socks getting lost in the dryer!
NRA Life Member
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

TedH wrote:We just moved too, and we have several items unaccounted for. One is a case of beer that I had in the garage! How do you loose a case of beer??? I swear it's worse than socks getting lost in the dryer!
Did you lose the beer, or did you lose the period of time that involves the beer?
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

Well Vance, I wouldn't know that, now would I? :lol:
NRA Life Member
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

Never ceases to amaze me how stuff, large items even, just seem to disappear into the mist, never have figured out how that happens.
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

TedH wrote:Well Vance, I wouldn't know that, now would I? :lol:
You just don't want to admit that the Fed's came and got it :!:
jnyork wrote:Never ceases to amaze me how stuff, large items even, just seem to disappear into the mist, never have figured out how that happens.
It doesn't walk off...it just changes colors...and someone piles stuff on top of it. :D I blame it on the woman.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle