On Racism

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

On Racism

Post by Pete44ru »

It seems everyone, these days, seems to be in such a hurry to scream "racism"................................

So, one day, a customer asked a clerk in which aisle he could find Polish sausage.

The clerk looked at him and said: "Are you Polish ? "

The customer (clearly offended) replied:

"Well, as it happens, I am - But let me ask you something."

"If I had asked for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian ? " - "Or, if I had asked for Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German ? "
"Would you ask me if I was Jewish, if I had asked for kosher hotdogs ? - "Or, Mexican, if I had asked for Taco's ? "
"And, if I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you also ask me if I was Irish ? "

The clerk replied: " Well, no, I probably wouldn't ! "

With deep self-righteous indignation, the customer then said: "Well then, how come you asked me if I'm Polish, when I asked for Polish sausage ? "

The then clerk replied, "Because, Sir - this is Home Depot."

GonnePhishin
Senior Levergunner

Re: On Racism

Post by GonnePhishin »

Geeesh :wink:
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

"I know not what course other men may take, but as for me, Give me Liberty or Give me Death!" - Patrick Henry
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

Pete44ru wrote:.

It seems everyone, these days, seems to be in such a hurry to scream "racism"................................

So, one day, a customer asked a clerk in which aisle he could find Polish sausage.

The clerk looked at him and said: "Are you Polish ? "

The customer (clearly offended) replied:

"Well, as it happens, I am - But let me ask you something."

"If I had asked for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian ? " - "Or, if I had asked for Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German ? "
"Would you ask me if I was Jewish, if I had asked for kosher hotdogs ? - "Or, Mexican, if I had asked for Taco's ? "
"And, if I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you also ask me if I was Irish ? "

The clerk replied: " Well, no, I probably wouldn't ! "

With deep self-righteous indignation, the customer then said: "Well then, how come you asked me if I'm Polish, when I asked for Polish sausage ? "

The then clerk replied, "Because, Sir - this is Home Depot."

And Home Depot often has a Sausage+Bun Vendor in one of its entrances...

Now... Ask the Sausage Vendor if he has any Wiener Schnitzel.... :twisted:
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

8)
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
1894c

Post by 1894c »

me likes... :)
walks with gun
Levergunner 3.0

Post by walks with gun »

Thank you, now I'll have a new one to tell my Polock ex brother in law when he comes over to shoot this weekend.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

That was funny.

Now for the people who may not know it, but X-rays were discovered by a polish woman, Copernicus was polish, and the list goes on. We may be laughing at the jokes, but they have quietly been in the forefront of science for a very long time. Still, a funny joke is worth telling if it gives someone a good laugh to get through the day. I have Irish, English, Welsh, Cherokee, Scandinavian, and maybe some other parts to my background, and I love a good joke that pokes fun at stereotypes, because I know that they are not always true.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
bdhold

Post by bdhold »

good answer
retmech
Levergunner 2.0

Post by retmech »

That was good for a laugh and it made me think of my Mom. I used to tease her with Polish jokes as that was her heritage and she was a very smart lady. She graduated from high school with honors at 16 yrs of age. Thanks for the laugh and the memory Pete.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Well, well, did you guys hear about the two Polish guys walking down the street?

When they reached the corner, there was a dog there, bent over, licking his "privates".

The one Polish guy said to the other, "Man! I wish I could do that!"

The other Polish guy says, " Yea, but don't you think you ought to pet him first." :D -----6

And then there's there's the one where......"How come there is no ice in Poland?"

Someone lost the recipe.

Or........how come birds fly upside down in Poland?

Because there's nothing worth ------g on.---6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Larkbill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Larkbill »

"Well, well, did you guys hear about the two Polish guys walking down the street?

When they reached the corner, there was a dog there, bent over, licking his "privates".

The one Polish guy said to the other, "Man! I wish I could do that!"

The other Polish guy says, " Yea, but don't you think you ought to pet him first." :D -----6"

Very funny, I first heard that one when I was stationed in south Georgia, but it was a Yankee joke! They expected me to be offended but I was laughing too hard.