Shout Out for Titan Reloading

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
rbertalotto
Senior Levergunner

Shout Out for Titan Reloading

Post by rbertalotto »

I tend to use a lot of Lee products for my reloading. After near 50 years of reloading I find Lee to be a good value.

I started buying from Titan Reloading http://www.titanreloading.com/ a few years ago as the owner works at Lee and availability of a product is never an issue.

On Friday I bought a S&W Break Top in 38 S&W. I needed dies and a case trimmer. Placed an order Friday PM and had the product on Monday......I didn't even think the US mail could move a package from Hartford WI to Dartmouth MA that fast!

Titan is super folks to deal with and good prices and quick shipping....What more can you ask for!
Roy B
Dartmouth, MA
www.rvbprecision.com
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Shout Out for Titan Reloading

Post by AJMD429 »

I enjoyed checking out their website. Looks like a nice bunch of folks. Good stuff (Lee), too.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
mikld
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mikld »

I discovered Titan about a year ago. I can tell you they ship fast! Prices are good and shipping cost is average, but the response is quick. I placed an order last week, mebbe Wed. and the pkg got here, Oregon, yesterday...
Mike
Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit...
I've learned how to stand on my own two knees...
Hawkeye2
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Hawkeye2 »

Impressive! I think I know who is going to get my next order for Lee equipment.
victor
Levergunner 2.0

Post by victor »

Thanks for the heads up.I emailed a question to them and got a fast response.I then ordered a .223 shell plate for my Lee pro 1000 this morning,checked the status this afternoon and it had shipped.The place runs like a well oiled machine..I use a few Lee products ,ain't got no complaints..
Vic
Winchester Model 94(61').32 Winchester Special
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

+1 on Lee Precision. Thanks for the link!