More fun than usual

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Hairtrigger
Levergunner 2.0

More fun than usual

Post by Hairtrigger »

Thanks to a bit of help from 8ball I spent some time this afternoon loading some 25-35 brass in anticipation of receiving a Remington Model 8 that I purchased a few weeks ago ( long story but not here yet)

It seems to me that loading the odd and old calibers is more fun than high volume handgun loads or even common varmint loads like lets say 22-250

Maybe it is just me.
I am one gun away from happy
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Re: More fun than usual

Post by TedH »

Nope, not just you. The oddball, less popular stuff is what I like best.
NRA Life Member
missionary5155
Levergunner 3.0

Post by missionary5155 »

Greetings
I agree ! The older the better. 38 Long Ballard, 50-95, 43 Spanish, 41 Colt.... and several others are happily refilled when we are up north there.
All I have cpome across here is the 41 Colt. Have a couple 44 WCF's but it is hard to say that caliber is odd as it is still a winner in the shooting circles.
Mike in Peru
A sinner saved by FAITH in the Blood of Jesus Christ &teaching God´s Word in Peru. John 3:36
Tanker 71-74 NRA Life Ready to Defend the Constitution from enemies within and without.
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pwl44m »

Ur loading 25-35 for a Mod 8 Rem.?? ! I just ran across 7 boxes of primed 25-35 brass while looking for stuff to take to a Gun Show. No I'm not taking it, I have something to shoot it in.
Perry
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif