Contacting Paco Kelly

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
coolbird
Levergunner

Contacting Paco Kelly

Post by coolbird »

I have tried to e-mail Paco at the machine works address several times. they never are returned but I suspect they are not getting through. Is there a good e-mail address for him for a business matter,Item on order to be specific. Thanks, Coolbird
Catshooter
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Contacting Paco Kelly

Post by Catshooter »

Good luck with reaching him.

He's a great guy, but I think either he or his wife, or both are suffering health issues or something. I bought his last book on CD and couldn't get it to work. He never responded to any of my emails. I'm not even sure he's still alive to be honest.

Cat
Hagler
Senior Levergunner

Post by Hagler »

Gents,

Sadly, Mrs. Kelly passed away, several months ago. Someone else may tell you how to get in touch with him.

Please, see this:

http://www.levergunscommunity.com/viewt ... =1&t=49127

Shawn
"That's right, Billy, I'm good with it. I hit what I shoot at, and I'm fast!"-Lucas McCain, c1882.
ImageImage
coolbird
Levergunner

Post by coolbird »

Thank You both for the input. I sent him an order with a check. Got no reply to e-mails but the check got cashed Dunno?? Thanks again, Bill
Hagler
Senior Levergunner

Post by Hagler »

Bill,

I hear that Mr. Kelly is a straight-shooter. Sit tight, and you'll get what you ordered. :wink:

Shawn
"That's right, Billy, I'm good with it. I hit what I shoot at, and I'm fast!"-Lucas McCain, c1882.
ImageImage
coolbird
Levergunner

Post by coolbird »

Thanks Shawn, I am sure Paco is OK. I'm just trying to modify the order a bit and can't seem to communicate. . Thanks again, Bill
coolbird
Levergunner

Post by coolbird »

Now almost two months since I ordered from Paco and he, or someone, cashed my check, and no delivery or contact. I have to assume I have been had at this point. Probably never know what happened there but would not recommend ordering anything from Paco in the future. Biull
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pwl44m »

That's pretty strong and I understand Ur being frustrated but being New here U don't know Him. If things r tight this Group has been known to help. I for One support Paco as I'm sure most here do. Let Me/Us know how much was Ur order.
Perry
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif
RustyJr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by RustyJr »

Mr. Kelly is a good man I have no doubt. It will be made right.

RustyJr
Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes.
coolbird
Levergunner

Post by coolbird »

I would not be so strong if I had at least had a reply or indication of acknowledgement to many many attempts to communicate with Mr Kelly. The order was for a .410 reloader approximatly $125.00. I may be a nubie but I know how to communicate. Bill
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

WRITE him at the address to which you sent the check.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
horsesoldier03
Advanced Levergunner

Post by horsesoldier03 »

Looks like you have been more than patient. Your original post was NOV 22 and I strongly suspect that you worked the issue on your own before you posted here.

I am sympathetic towards the loss of a loved one, but showing some poor business practices!
“Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”
jazman
Levergunner 3.0

Post by jazman »

Hobie wrote:WRITE him at the address to which you sent the check.
This. Best plan.
"If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly"
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Nov 22 for a individually made product produced in the guy's shop where your order went into a queue at Christmas time and you are upset. Now I understand wanting an update but some things still take some time to get. Working in a business in which a number of people have to put something together and then ship it via a third party I have to deal with this all the time. Perhaps it is because I remember having to wait for 6-8 weeks for shipment of a mass-produced item from a major metropolitan area that I can't get upset about waiting the same time for an individually made item from a relative backwater. Paco has NEVER been very good about answering email but he answers the mail fairly religiously. WRITE him! PO Box 1170
Cortaro, AZ 85652
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
coolbird
Levergunner

Post by coolbird »

Hi Hobie, I understand your trying to mitigate my problem, I was hoping to elicit some response from Paco. The order was well before Nov 22., that was when I became cincerned as to the lack of anything in return to a LOT of inquiries and attempts to communicate. There was also the issue of some sort of problem there that an expanation of some sort would have solved. When I get time I will try snail mail. Bill
coolbird
Levergunner

Post by coolbird »

Hello All,
Today I received via mail a brief note from Paco acknowledging the delay in response to my order. I was elated to hear from Him as I hoped all along that I was wrong in being concerned about this. I also want to thank all whose of you that responded to my post. Bill