For All You Jeep Lovers...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jkbrea
Senior Levergunner

For All You Jeep Lovers...

Post by jkbrea »

If you got a 100 grand laying around....

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/06/ ... p=features
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Re: For All You Jeep Lovers...

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

I'd be perfectly happy with one of these...
http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/ne ... ept-trucks
Illegitimus Non Carborundum
Akā, ʻo ka poʻe hilinaʻi aku iā Iēhova, e ulu hou nō ko lākou ikaika;
E piʻi ʻēheu aku nō lākou i luna, e like me nā ʻaito;
E holo nō lākou, ʻaʻole hoʻi e māloʻeloʻe,
E hele mua nō lākou, ʻaʻole hoʻi e maʻule.
`Isaia 40:31
gundownunder
Senior Levergunner

Post by gundownunder »

Hey, I like the cab over. I wasn't even aware Jeep made one of them.
Bob
You have got to love democracy-
It lets you choose who your dictator is going to be.
hightime
Senior Levergunner

Post by hightime »

Cool I've been looking for something where the windshield folded down though. CJ's seem the easiest to find. I thought a Samuri the lightest, but since I'm broke I got a near wreck of a Bronco. When I got it home I've found out it's worth a couple thousand in parts. I'm going to rebuild it anyway.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

gundownunder wrote:Hey, I like the cab over. I wasn't even aware Jeep made one of them.
I believe the one above is just a one-off concept vehicle. Jeep did make a cab-over trucks (FC for forward control) back from 1956 thru 1965. I remember seeing these when I was a kid.
ImageImage
92&94
Senior Levergunner

Post by 92&94 »

My dad used to say "He who own Jeep will know frustration" :mrgreen:

He had owned a lot of them
Mescalero
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Mescalero »

I still have a 49 Willys.
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

Ji; that stake bed looks better than old VW Van and probably almost as useful as a Unimog.
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
92&94
Senior Levergunner

Post by 92&94 »

I would take an old MB or a late 1960's CJ in a minute, the others I can resist easily enough.

I had a 1970 Wagoneer when I was in college, it was a good truck but an even better hobby :mrgreen: Anything post AMC I wouldn't take as a gift. Or rather I would take it and immediately sell it :mrgreen:

My dad mostly had the older wagons, the ones with the F-head motor that went about 20K between valve jobs. He drove them between Maine and Arizona a lot, and did once get caught in the mid-west somewhere with some burned valves.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

It might do just fine in water, but anything above a slight bump in the road and it's either going to high center or hole the bottom.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Canuck Bob
Senior Levergunner

Post by Canuck Bob »

Some real nice iron guys. I dream of redoing my TJ into an AEV Brute but a big bucket of money needs to magically appear first.

My TJ is a working truck as my sales vehicle in the Alberta oilpatch. I have decided not to mile it out, approaching 270k Kms. and spend some coin to bring it to full upgrade of the mechanical rather than pick-up one of the newer V6 JKs.

I'm sold on the TJ quadra-coil and that ancient straight six tractor engine. At rebuild its getting a stroker kit to bring back some of the legendary torque with the ease of electronics and efi. In the oilpatch it is a good thing to say, sorry it don't fit, when folks want you to carry a "few things" into the bush!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

That ain't nothin'. Here at the Sixgun homestead, where Jeeps rule, we do those things with our store bought Wranglers. :D (accessorized, of course).
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

I'd love to have a bone stock hard-top TJ with a 4 cylinder (if they only made a diesel) and 5 speed transmission but hard to find here in the islands. Save a bunch on fuel costs and still capable enough offroad for my needs.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Friends Call Me Ji wrote:I'd love to have a bone stock hard-top TJ with a 4 cylinder (if they only made a diesel) and 5 speed transmission but hard to find here in the islands. Save a bunch on fuel costs and still capable enough offroad for my needs.
Ji, I'm not so sure of the 4 cyl. saving money on gas. It might, but probably not enough where you will be able to see any kind of a major difference. The 4 cyl. has to work harder and they all come with .410 gears to make up for their weakness. I've had Jeeps (currently have nine in my family, including a sister and B-I-L) for close to 30 years and have met hundreds of other Jeep guys and I hear the same thing from all of the people who have 4 cylinders, "I wish I would have got a 6 cyl."

For the little extra you pay in gas, you get more power and better built gears and suspension with the 6. But..............I will agree 100% with you on the stick shift. Automatic trans are for girls :D ----------6 (hey, is that why they call me "6", for 6 cylinder?)

L_Kilkenny
Senior Levergunner

Post by L_Kilkenny »

[quote="Friends Call Me Ji"]I'd be perfectly happy with one of these...

There's one of these for sale locally, $4000. Not as nice, all original, no rust driver. Did I mention Oh so Tempting?
Hawkeye2
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Hawkeye2 »

If it looks just like the red one in the photo you had better grab it 'cause that one never made it into production!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I bought a Jeep!
Yes I bought a Jeep
Yes, a Jeep:
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
hayabusa
Levergunner 2.0

Post by hayabusa »

Griff, is that pic shot in OBAMMALAND ?
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

hayabusa wrote:Griff, is that pic shot in OBAMMALAND ?
I haven't a clue. A friend of mine sent that to me in an email today... then I see this topic...
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
1894c

Post by 1894c »

this is what I have... :)
jeep.2004.a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

I used to own a '89 Jeep YJ with the 4.2 liter (258 ci) straight six with a 5 speed. It had great torque but not much top end. It also got 16 mpg. My Nissan Frontier 4x4 with 3.3 V-6 and 5 speed has more power and gets 21 mpg. I was hoping a 4 cylinder TJ 5 speed would get better than that and have room for 4, and I love Jeep TJs. Maybe I'll just keep my truck. What kind of mpg are the 4.0 six 5 speed TJs getting?
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

I wish they imported this Brazilian Jeep clone the Troller T4. The body is all fiber glass, and comes with a 3.0 liter turbo diesel. The fiberglass body would be great for our salt air here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troller_Ve ... _Especiais
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orbeG8aIdVY

handirifle
Senior Levergunner

Post by handirifle »

Friends Call Me Ji wrote:I'd love to have a bone stock hard-top TJ with a 4 cylinder (if they only made a diesel) and 5 speed transmission but hard to find here in the islands. Save a bunch on fuel costs and still capable enough offroad for my needs.
Get a used one with a blown or damaged 6 cyl engine, then swap in a Cummins 4BT diesel. It's a 3.9L inline 4, basically a 4cyl version of the 2 valve one in Dodge trucks. Commonly used in delivery trucks, bread trucks, etc. Bone stock, the turbo model puts out about 150HP and about 300ft lb torque. They can easily (maybe not cheaply) be built to put out about 275-300hp and about 450lb torque. I'd love to do this swap on my 2006 Tundra. My 4.7 puts out 290HP and 315ft lb torque.

With this engine in a Jeep, you'd have the ultimate off road/getaway vehicle. No electronics to fry, no plugs to foul or short out under water. Would be real easy to make it deep water crossing capable.

I'd make sure the donor vehicle is a late model 6, with the manual 5sp, preferably the NV4500 tranny, and if you're lucky the Dana 44 axles. With all that torque, you could easily get by with 3.73 axle ratios.
handirifle
Senior Levergunner

Post by handirifle »

The 2001 TJ we used to have, 4.0L manual 5spd, and it got 15-16 when it had both 3.42 and later 4.10 gears. The 4.10's make it rev more but it is soooo much more responsive, both off road and on. As for the little v6 having more power, it's subjective. Compare actual weoghts of the two vehicles. I am not sure what the Nissan weighed, but the TJ weighed 4,000lbs dry. They are heavy built and built to be rugged, not as much so with the Frontier. It's a light weight truck, most likely geared much higher as well, and engine designed for more power at higher RPM, thus ON ROAD use.

The TJ's 4.0 was rated 190hp and 230ft lbs torque, BUT (and this is huge) 80% of its torque was available at idle. The Jeep is meant to crawl off road in places most other 4wd vehicles would cry, and they are good at it. With my 4.10 gears and T case in low range, it would literally idle itself up a 40 deg incline. The TJ's aerodynamics are closer to a brick than a car. I suspect most of these reasons, and complaints like yours, are why they changed models and engines. The new V6 is more suited to on road than off.
Canuck Bob
Senior Levergunner

Post by Canuck Bob »

My friends have had mixed responses on the TJ 4 if you highway drive at all. In Alberta everywhere is a long drive away. My 6 with the 5 speed is dandy with 3:73s and 10-30 15 rubber on the highway and off. I'm planning a paint job and am thinking of painting my hardtop red like the body with a white top plate like a Land Rover once did. That Brazilian Jeep gives a nice idea of how it would look.

The 4.0L isn't a great gas miser but it real hard to design an engine with real truck power lowend torque and high mileage. For torque you need heavy rotating parts and a decent stroke with large pistons. Sure doesn't describe a Civic motor!

When I was a kid my buddy had a CJ5 with a V8, maybe a 305(?). Now that thing could pull and drag race anything for the first 150 yards.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Griff..................THAT was great! :D They even have a spare on the back. :D ---------------6

zack coyote
Levergunner 1.0

Post by zack coyote »

I have a 2000 TJ, 4L, and 5 speed with only 160000 miles on it. It will get as high as 19mpg on a good day. Usually about 17. I don't know what the dif. ratio is. After 13 years, I have no complaints, other than the knobby tires howl, and the top flaps at highway speeds. It will go almost anywhere, and I hope I never have to part with it. Maybe even be buried in it.
We'll be remembered for what we've done, not what we have.
www.johndietzstudio.com
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

handirifle wrote:The 2001 TJ we used to have, 4.0L manual 5spd, and it got 15-16 when it had both 3.42 and later 4.10 gears. The 4.10's make it rev more but it is soooo much more responsive, both off road and on. As for the little v6 having more power, it's subjective. Compare actual weoghts of the two vehicles. I am not sure what the Nissan weighed, but the TJ weighed 4,000lbs dry. They are heavy built and built to be rugged, not as much so with the Frontier. It's a light weight truck, most likely geared much higher as well, and engine designed for more power at higher RPM, thus ON ROAD use.

The TJ's 4.0 was rated 190hp and 230ft lbs torque, BUT (and this is huge) 80% of its torque was available at idle. The Jeep is meant to crawl off road in places most other 4wd vehicles would cry, and they are good at it. With my 4.10 gears and T case in low range, it would literally idle itself up a 40 deg incline. The TJ's aerodynamics are closer to a brick than a car. I suspect most of these reasons, and complaints like yours, are why they changed models and engines. The new V6 is more suited to on road than off.
1989 Jeep YJ I-6 4.2 has 112 hp and 212 fpt @ 2000 rpm, and weighs in at 3241 lbs.
2003 Nissan V-6 3.3 has 188 hp and 202 fpt @ 2800 rpm, and weighs in at 3927 lbs.
2001 Jeep TJ I-6 4.0 has 191 hp and 235 fpt @ 3200 rpm, and weighs in at 3429 lbs.

My Nissan vs my Jeep YJ the Nissan has 76 more hp but 10 fp less torque but gets 21 mpg vs 16 mpg. Jeep was more capable offroad than the Nissan but the Nissan way more comfortable on the hwy. On Maui I was really amazed at the ability of my Nissan to get me down some pretty rough steep trails even bone stock.
I LOVE the solid axles and style of Jeep TJs . I like the idea of getting a blown engine TJ and throwning in my own diesel. JDM corporation out of Richardson, Texas imports low mileage diesel engines and transmissions from Japan and sells them at reasonable prices. I'm dreaming of my dream turbo diesel Jeep TJ as I type. :mrgreen:
http://www.jdmenginescorp.com/diesel/
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Friends Call Me Ji wrote:I used to own a '89 Jeep YJ with the 4.2 liter (258 ci) straight six with a 5 speed. It had great torque but not much top end. It also got 16 mpg. My Nissan Frontier 4x4 with 3.3 V-6 and 5 speed has more power and gets 21 mpg. I was hoping a 4 cylinder TJ 5 speed would get better than that and have room for 4, and I love Jeep TJs. Maybe I'll just keep my truck. What kind of mpg are the 4.0 six 5 speed TJs getting?

Ji,
My 2005 Rubicon with the straight 6 and 6 speed trans gets 18-20 on the trip and about 13 around town with lots of stop and go. That's with 410 gears and 33" tires so the height of the taller than standard tires highers the gear ratio to about the .373 gears ratio.

My old 89 YJ with the straight 6 and 5 speed does about the same with 31" tires and .308 gears. With the taller tires, I have lost the 5th gear except at 65 mph on the highway.

My wife drives a 4 door with the V-6 but I never did test it out for mileage. She has had it 2 years and has logged 4,600 miles. Yea, she needs to get a life. :D --------------6

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Handirifle's comments on the 4.0 were spot on. I've had Jeeps all my life and the 4.0 was the peak making a balancedd package. It's not how much power you have, it's where it is. And yes, there is such a thing as too much. Not a fan of a V8 Jeep. It has to be overbuilt not to break stuff.
My 03 Rubicon has spent a lot of it's ten years and 48k in the woods. It's seen tough trail use but has been lovingly cared for. It's pretty self sufficient, lacking only a welder.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

Friends Call Me Ji wrote:I wish they imported this Brazilian Jeep clone the Troller T4. The body is all fiber glass, and comes with a 3.0 liter turbo diesel. The fiberglass body would be great for our salt air here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troller_Ve ... _Especiais
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orbeG8aIdVY

I like that too Ji 8)
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

Last edited by Ji in Hawaii on Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

Tart aka Sixgun wrote:
Friends Call Me Ji wrote:I used to own a '89 Jeep YJ with the 4.2 liter (258 ci) straight six with a 5 speed. It had great torque but not much top end. It also got 16 mpg. My Nissan Frontier 4x4 with 3.3 V-6 and 5 speed has more power and gets 21 mpg. I was hoping a 4 cylinder TJ 5 speed would get better than that and have room for 4, and I love Jeep TJs. Maybe I'll just keep my truck. What kind of mpg are the 4.0 six 5 speed TJs getting?

Ji,
My 2005 Rubicon with the straight 6 and 6 speed trans gets 18-20 on the trip and about 13 around town with lots of stop and go. That's with 410 gears and 33" tires so the height of the taller than standard tires highers the gear ratio to about the .373 gears ratio.

My old 89 YJ with the straight 6 and 5 speed does about the same with 31" tires and .308 gears. With the taller tires, I have lost the 5th gear except at 65 mph on the highway.

My wife drives a 4 door with the V-6 but I never did test it out for mileage. She has had it 2 years and has logged 4,600 miles. Yea, she needs to get a life. :D --------------6
20 mpg on your TJ with 33s? Not bad at all! I think the fuel injection on the 4.0 really helps.

My YJ I put in a 2.5" spring lift and longer solid spring shackles which brought it up to about a 3" lift. I was running 31"x 10.5" General MT Radials which were terrific for offroad and a decent street tire too. What I didn't like about my YJ was the 2 barrel Carter carburetor which would always kill the engine on steep inclines and off camber trails. I was going to install a Weber but never got around to it before I sold it. The fuel injection of the TJ was a BIG improvement in this regard. Thanks for the info.
handirifle
Senior Levergunner

Post by handirifle »

Did you know you can take the crank and rods (the 258's are shorter) from the 258 and use them in the 4.0? It becomes a stroked inline six, now displacing 4.7L and WAY more power. I knew guys that did it. had to upgrade the injectors too, to supply enough fuel. The new version put out 270hp (up from 190) and over 300ft lb torque. About 330, IIRC.

Not sure what it did to or for mileage, or hwy , but imagine the hwy HAD to improve.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

handirifle wrote:Did you know you can take the crank and rods (the 258's are shorter) from the 258 and use them in the 4.0? It becomes a stroked inline six, now displacing 4.7L and WAY more power. I knew guys that did it. had to upgrade the injectors too, to supply enough fuel. The new version put out 270hp (up from 190) and over 300ft lb torque. About 330, IIRC.

Not sure what it did to or for mileage, or hwy , but imagine the hwy HAD to improve.
Yes I did know about this coversion. I know a guy that did it and it is all it is said to be. If my motor wasn't so fresh or I had a problem with it I would definitely do it. The torque is amazing.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

handirifle wrote:Did you know you can take the crank and rods (the 258's are shorter) from the 258 and use them in the 4.0? It becomes a stroked inline six, now displacing 4.7L and WAY more power. I knew guys that did it. had to upgrade the injectors too, to supply enough fuel. The new version put out 270hp (up from 190) and over 300ft lb torque. About 330, IIRC.

I believe that's what is done to the Stroker motors that Quadratec sells. They claim in their catalog something like 260 hp., but............the long block costs twice as much as their regular long block 258. IIRC 3500 vs 1800.

"Ole Yeller, my 89 yj has 180K and still don't use any oil. I don't believe there's a bolt on part on the motor and possibly the entire Jeep that I have not replaced once or twice or 3 times. Forgot how many starters. 3 radiators, rear, trans, t case etc.---------------6

cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

Still have my 95 YJ,
still goin as strong as the day I bought it new 8)

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nice old YJ Casastahle! Good lookin lady too! It's hard to find either in that good of condition around here.
One of my old jeeps was indirectly responsible for me meeting my wife. It was a blue one so when we ordered the Rubicon I told my wife I was getting a blue one to keep my options open......

I don't know why she puts up with me..........must be the jeep.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

This is "Ole Yeller", my '89 YJ...my daily driver. Bought her new for my son and I took it over in '96. Rubicon wheels from Craigslist and 31" Goodyear MTR's that came with my '05 Rubi. 2 and 1/2" suspension and 1" body

My '05 orange Rubi with 33" MTR's and 2 and 1/2" suspension lift and 1" body . Both Ole Yeller and Rubi have Warn front bumpers, K&N air filters, and Rubi has the swing away tire carrier. My wife's 4 door---all stock

A week after I bought the Rubi, I took out the back seat and cut off the seat belts. Then I disconnected the factory stainless steel exhaust and installed a Borla cat-back system. This thing ruuuunnnnssss..

When the going gets tough, I break out the Army deuce and 1/2. :D (Not really, this belongs to my bud Tommy, at Targetmaster)

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nice old ''Islander'' YJ Six. Maybe a 91 or so? You got a nice collection.
Mine has thinned. My dad took my old 97 daily driver TJ, ''Old Red''. My wife finally got rid of her last jeep wagon, an 04 Grand Cherokee last year. Just have the Rubi now.
Weird, mine has a 2 1/2 OME susp lift, 1.25 JKS body lift, 33x10.50x15 BFG MT KM2's, Rock Hard rear swingout and Tomken front bumper. Ours are really quite similar.
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

OldWin wrote:Nice old YJ Casastahle! Good lookin lady too! It's hard to find either in that good of condition around here.
One of my old jeeps was indirectly responsible for me meeting my wife. It was a blue one so when we ordered the Rubicon I told my wife I was getting a blue one to keep my options open......

I don't know why she puts up with me..........must be the jeep.

Jeeps are definitely chic magnets.
Wish I'd a known that back in high school.
8)
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. When I was in high school I had a 59 Willy's CJ-5. I didn't own a top for it....that definitely made it seasonal in these parts.
And in no way a chick magnet!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Win.,
I learned the 2 and 1/2" suspension/1" body lift thingy from my son, who is a major hard core Jeeper in Colorado. Its the best compromise for on road/jeepin' as the 1" body lift opens up the cracks for power washing the mud out of there and the 2 and 1/2" suspension lift gives it a decent look and drivability that you will not get with a 8" hard core long arm extension thingy :D .

So yes, ours are similar and that's because we have what is seriously lacking among today's youth.........common sense :D --------------6

jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Still running my '82 CJ-8.

Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jeepnik,
Its been a long time since I have seen a Scrambler and this is in an area where about every tenth vehicle on the roads is a Jeep of some sort. I have always liked the look.

Two things why........they are expensive to insure and they come from a time when the steel rusted easily. How do you keep yours looking good?-----------6

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Six,
Your son is a knowin man. The key to a good runnin jeep is balance. Usually guys that don't think a SWB jeep will climb have overbuilt. That's a common mistake. They lift them to look good at the mall. Mine actually rides better than stock and I have lost little to no mpg.

Jeepnik
That's a beautiful CJ-8 you have. Definitely on the endangered species list in these parts. I did pass a nice one a couple days ago. Sure stood out!
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Sixgun wrote:Jeepnik,
Its been a long time since I have seen a Scrambler and this is in an area where about every tenth vehicle on the roads is a Jeep of some sort. I have always liked the look.

Two things why........they are expensive to insure and they come from a time when the steel rusted easily. How do you keep yours looking good?-----------6
That photo was taken in '82 on it's first trip. It is red now, and still no rust, and the rust issue was dealt with double undercoating, and proper maintenance. I have to admit that it's due for a frontend overhaul. But it's been quite a few years since I've done that.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That's the beauty of em Jeepnik. You can keep em alive forever.
Well, as long as you're willing to...
J ust
E mpty
E very
P ocket
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

OldWin wrote:That's the beauty of em Jeepnik. You can keep em alive forever.
Well, as long as you're willing to...
J ust
E mpty
E very
P ocket
Isn't that true for most of our big-boy toys :P
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha it is! It seems like the jeep "to do" list never gets shorter. I want to put a flat skid plate on and a bolt in roll cage. A new front winch bumper, new control arms, etc....etc....Oh my!