Trail Boss = Cabela's.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Eye-Bite!
Levergunner 2.0

Trail Boss = Cabela's.

Post by Eye-Bite! »

Cabelas has a Trail Boss Powder available again. Limit is two containers per person per day.
WinM71
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Trail Boss = Cabela's.

Post by WinM71 »

Varget seems to be in good supply again at local shops here in NH. Nice to see.
My mind reader refuses to charge me..........

Now listen boy, I'm tryin' to teach you somethin'. That ain't an optical illusion, it only LOOKS LIKE an optical illusion.
Eye-Bite!
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Eye-Bite! »

WinM71 wrote:Varget seems to be in good supply again at local shops here in NH. Nice to see.
IMR seems to be filling the shelves again here on the boarder. Been shopping for TB for two months and called Cabelas just the other day with no luck as almost predicted till yesterday. If I was having trouble... thought it would help to post for others may gain from some work I did. Yes, did see some Varget here also.
olyinaz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by olyinaz »

None online, but with a 2 can limit it's not really worth it with the hazmat fee. I did find a few 4lb cans of Titegroup on line a few weeks back and even with the hazmat fee that wasn't too bad given the quantity and a few other types thrown in on the same order. What a crummy time to get into reloading! Suppose it's never too late however. :D
Cheers,
Oly

I hope and pray someday the world will learn
That fires we don't put out will bigger burn

Johnny Wright
Eye-Bite!
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Eye-Bite! »

olyinaz wrote:None online, but with a 2 can limit it's not really worth it with the hazmat fee. I did find a few 4lb cans of Titegroup on line a few weeks back and even with the hazmat fee that wasn't too bad given the quantity and a few other types thrown in on the same order. What a crummy time to get into reloading! Suppose it's never too late however. :D
Two Cans is Two cans better than none. Eye-Agree that it's expensive.... But, the thought of three more years of this is deplorable.