A word to the wise - KEEP IN MIND WHEN POSTING

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AmBraCol
Webservant

A word to the wise - KEEP IN MIND WHEN POSTING

Post by AmBraCol »

Remember, guys - most of us got here via the "world wide web" and search engines. THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM - ANYTHING YOU POST CAN BE READ BY ANYONE WITH INTERNET ACCESS. If under a "conservative" government the alphabet guys made life miserable for the honest citizen, imagine what can happen under the next administration. BE CAREFUL of what you mention on a public forum. IT CAN COME BACK TO BITE YOU.

This forum is not for the plotting of a violent overthrow of the US government. It is for discussion of non-violent political subjects in a polite manner.

caveat poster
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com
Doc Hudson
Member Emeritus

Re: A word to the wise - KEEP IN MIND WHEN POSTING

Post by Doc Hudson »

The very reason I am counseling political resistance, not armed revolt.

I really think the time is right for the GOP to be replace as a major party, and I'd love to see us gun cranks in real control of a major party.

If we unite, we can do it.

[img]h
ttp://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f173/dochudson357/cameronclancrest.gif[/img]

UNITE!
Doc Hudson, OOF, IOFA, CSA, F&AM, SCV, NRA LIFE MEMBER, IDJRS #002, IDCT, King of Typoists

Amici familia ab lectio est

Image Image
UNITE!
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

Doc Hudson wrote:The very reason I am counseling political resistance, not armed revolt.
Yep.

It's called "Monkeywrenching"...

Here's a good, recent book (more recent than "Monkeywrenching"). It discusses how to use Government Bureaucracy against itself to grind it to an inneffective halt.

http://www.amazon.com/Invisible-Resista ... 053&sr=8-1
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

Just be wise. I concur that these posts are extremely easy to "mine" and can therefore be archived and used against you. Look what happened to Joe the Plumber, an innocent citizen with a legitimate question, by proponents and their conspirators of a certain political machine. "Fair" and "Discretionary" are not part of this radical party's vocabulary; 1984 is here.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

my question is, what does everyone plan to do when they come to take you away?
Doc Hudson
Member Emeritus

Post by Doc Hudson »

Grizz wrote:my question is, what does everyone plan to do when they come to take you away?
To quote Master Sergeant Quincannon (Victor MacLaughlan) in "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon,:"

Laddie, I never do anything quietly.
Doc Hudson, OOF, IOFA, CSA, F&AM, SCV, NRA LIFE MEMBER, IDJRS #002, IDCT, King of Typoists

Amici familia ab lectio est

Image Image
UNITE!
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

Grizz wrote:my question is, what does everyone plan to do when they come to take you away?
They know me well enough that they won't come to my home. I will most likely have to be a "black-van tazer snatch".
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
41bear
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 41bear »

I kinda like Davies answer "I'm a screemer." :D
DEO VINDICE

"if only one man among all of the rest will not break ...then all of them, all those who so despise men that they believe all men can be broken and all men can be bought, all of them have failed and all of them are defeated, because one alone destroys them and one alone can give heart to all other men." - Robert Crichton
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Tyrants will allow the People to be slinking pacifists for as long as they want to be.

Go ahead. Seek all the peaceful politcal solutions you can dream of. The bureacrats and officers you are attempting to dissuade will gladly allow you to waste your time doing so.

In the meantime, they will use their law, and it is their law, to further their agenda to eliminate those troublesome human freedoms that might stand in their way to absolute power.

:|
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

Nobody said anything about slinking. When one is in a fight - and we are, make no mistake about it - one is wise not to telegraph his punch. That's what dear old Dad taught me. It doesn't mean I'm going to take this lying down; but neither am I going to paint a great big target on my chest. Backchannel e-mails and other communication channels can get the job done better than posting every intention on the easily Googled World Wide Web, dontcha know!
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

JohndeFresno wrote:Nobody said anything about slinking. When one is in a fight - and we are, make no mistake about it - one is wise not to telegraph his punch. That's what dear old Dad taught me. It doesn't mean I'm going to take this lying down; but neither am I going to paint a great big target on my chest. Backchannel e-mails and other communication channels can get the job done better than posting every intention on the easily Googled World Wide Web, dontcha know!
Excellent point!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

WellSir.....I'd like to think I'd make the front page of the paper.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
PaulB
Levergunner 3.0

Post by PaulB »

Backchannel e-mails and other communication channels can get the job done better than posting every intention on the easily Googled World Wide Web, dontcha know!
Only if you encrypt them. Otherwise they might as well be on the Web.

I think it makes sense to think about what you write. I also think it makes sense to throw caution to the wind and say whatever the hell you want to (just like the 1st Amendment says). There has to be a balance in there somewhere. But being cautious is not going to save us. It might prolong the agony a bit, if that's what you're after.
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

PaulB wrote:
Backchannel e-mails and other communication channels can get the job done better than posting every intention on the easily Googled World Wide Web, dontcha know!
Only if you encrypt them. Otherwise they might as well be on the Web.

I think it makes sense to think about what you write. I also think it makes sense to throw caution to the wind and say whatever the hell you want to (just like the 1st Amendment says). There has to be a balance in there somewhere. But being cautious is not going to save us. It might prolong the agony a bit, if that's what you're after.
I agree with what you say up to a point. However, it seems that when one throws caution to the wind, there is a temporary good feeling, but too often that little wind returns as a gale in one's face.

I believe that we should use all political means and areas of our influence to expose some of the insane nonsense that many of the highest ranking members of this new juggernaut of a leftist media fed and fanatic fringe supported regime has engaged in.

In my state, one Republican in Name Only (RINO) has been removed from his office after showing that he was afraid to support the Conservative base that elected him - and political action at a local level is certainly called for.

On the other hand, I don't think that anything can be gained by detailing about how many guns you have of questionable history (i.e. without documentation, before certain records were required and so on), or explaining in detail how you plan to secrete some firearms inside some clever hidey-hole so that even the boys with the search warrants can't find them, if it comes to that.

And it certainly did in New Orleans - without warrants. And in the L.A. area, there were warrants executed against .50 caliber rifle owners - just because they once possessed them legally until some politicians (and a duped voting public, afraid of "cop killer rifles") decided that they were now illegal.

And if one is suspected of any one of many alleged misdeeds, it opens up one's house for a detailed and legal police search - I used to do it, myself. But they were bad guys, of course. Then again, you and I are already ultra bad guys in the minds of what appears to be a very large segment of America - the ones who put the current President in office with his clearly stated anti-gun and anti-religious themes ("...clinging to their guns and religion...").

So, if various things are on one's mind, like how to evade metal detectors and so on when "putting away" one's "stuff" - then it calls for them being very selective with whom they are sharing that information.

And yes, it is actually easy to use some publicly available high level encryption program for e-mails. There are many computer applications available with sophisticated encryption that IS only breakable by a handful of elite agencies. But unless one advertises that they are using it and what for, the decryption effort is not worth tying up all that high-tech equipment and processing time to expose the data.

On the other hand, talking in plain text on the World Wide Web about how one plans to defy the government - as off-track as it may now appear to be in certain areas - will just perk up the ears of those who are no doubt already scanning these blogs and websites.

If this all sounds paranoid, then look what happened to Joe the Plumber, as noted in another posting. He asked a perfectly legal, albeit embarrassing question of Senator Obama. Then, some local bureaucrat (a professed Democrat and Obama supporter) wildly abused an obscure law that allows her agency to look into personal files of local citizens, should they pose a certain threat or profile. To make things worse, the information was laid bare, and twisted in an effort to make Joe the Plumber sound like a liar, because he did not currently own a plumbing business and he was not a contractor (although he was indeed working as a plumber under another contractor's license - what tens of thousands of plumbers legally do every day). So there was clearly no threat, and the Party Stooge should have been jailed; but of course nothing happened under this new regime. Given the ludicrous way in which the media grasped at straws, Mr. Joe the Plumber was aggravated and hounded by the news, but he turned the attack into a positive expose of the tactics used by Obama's handlers and followers. Had there been anything that could have been turned against him, you can bet that he would have been boiled in oil - or jailed, if possible. Shades of KGB.

And with this little diatribe, I have probably added a little flag to my profile, somewhere on somebody's blade server.
JustaJeepGuy
Senior Levergunner

Post by JustaJeepGuy »

JohndeFresno wrote:...the Party Stooge should have been jailed; but of course nothing happened under this new regime.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the Stooge actually did lose her job. Of course, had she been a Republican doing that to a Democrat, the mainstream news media would have settled for nothing less than her head on a silver platter--not metaphorically, either.
A man's admiration for absolute government is proportionate to the contempt he feels for those around him.

Alexis de Tocqueville
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

JustaJeepGuy wrote:
JohndeFresno wrote:...the Party Stooge should have been jailed; but of course nothing happened under this new regime.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the Stooge actually did lose her job. Of course, had she been a Republican doing that to a Democrat, the mainstream news media would have settled for nothing less than her head on a silver platter--not metaphorically, either.
I didn't know. I'm glad that at least she was removed from her position. She should have been charged with Federal or local felony charges, however, since she looked into Government records without cause; and then released same to the public.
JustaJeepGuy
Senior Levergunner

Post by JustaJeepGuy »

I'm not certain what happened to her. I recall reading that she was fired, but I could be remembering incorrectly....not for the first time. :oops:
A man's admiration for absolute government is proportionate to the contempt he feels for those around him.

Alexis de Tocqueville
PaulB
Levergunner 3.0

Post by PaulB »

My point about emails, apparently I didn't get it across, is that using unencrypted email is just as bad as posting stuff in a forum. The US govt these days scans emails. You have no privacy without encryption.
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

PaulB wrote:My point about emails, apparently I didn't get it across, is that using unencrypted email is just as bad as posting stuff in a forum. The US govt these days scans emails. You have no privacy without encryption.
PaulB,

I have sent you a PM, because my reply is overly long for most folks here. But in essence:

You make a very good point that emails are not as secure as most people believe them to be. They are not. And there is encryption software that is quite strong and secure, point and click stuff where you use a password that you give to somebody over the phone that unlocks the message via e-mail.

IF one continuously posts inflammatory stuff on the WWW, then he/she WILL become a target of interest, which leads to the more painstaking (but doable) task of monitoring their e-mail, phone calls, and so on. But that requires at least some oversight and the determined individual monitoring by an assigned individual, at least in finding all of the sources.

It's like a herd of caribou on migration. The wolves watch them, and only go after the old, crippled, or very young that stand out from the herd or that have strayed. That is what I am trying to say. If you communicate by e-mail with encryption, you can send short messages, keep changing your passwords by some type of agreement, and so on. Your e-mails can be stored and decrypted at a later time if your often used password is discovered or disclosed by somebody who has turned on you.

I remember a person who was particularly nasty and argumentative on one site that I frequented. Out of curiosity, I entered his handle into Google - nothing else - just (for the sake of anonymity) "JackTheBrat" - and I instantly pulled up several forums in which he argued; one which he was booted out of; PHOTOBUCKET site name and pictures of his work, family, friends, and stuff that drilled down to his city; even showing an address on his new house! And some folks are careful to hide where they live on one site, but expose it all in a personal communication on another.

So - you are correct that our communications are NOT private. But our Web presence is exponentially more visible and potentially damaging - and innocent venting can be taken as a real threat by the extremist types that want to disarm all Americans and deprive them of other liberties. The most untrained lower echelon person, including stooges for political parties, who are actually paid to monitor the WWW, can find damaging information on any political targets or enemies of their position. These simpleton lackeys CANNOT read your e-mail, or listen in on your phone calls. They are just common (albeit badly mislead) Joes like you and me. In fact, I know of one who used to inhabit a very conservative veteran site and report back to his ultra-liberal political buddies. There may be one or two right on this site.

Anyway, everybody has his style - and everyone will have to answer for whatever choices they make in life. I choose to pick my arguments and use strategies that won't distract me from the real goal of helping America find her way again, or at least "occupy until the Lord comes."
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Paul,

You make a good point,however that is just what certain people
in certain levels of power want.Just the very words "be careful of what you mention" already proves that the radical left is gaining a upper hand in taking the Constituional Freedoms away from the very people whose beliefs this country was founded on.If the Gay or African American Community bought into this "shhhh,lets not make a ruckus or we might be in trouble where would they be today?
I totally agree that people on this forum should not grossly act in a slandering manner nor make any type of a "threating remark" or untruthful accusation thats unfounded.But I firmly believe we have the right to adamantly express our views and opinions.
Now I know where you are coming from and concerned some people on this forum gets way out of control.(and yes I have seen a very few that could be deemed out of line)so yes thank you very much for this heads up and point taken.But to be silent and not be involved in issues on the protection of our Constitution,That is where I will draw the line in the sand.I will not hide my viewpoint from no man.To do otherwise would make me no better than them. Regards!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Of course it's not "McCarthyism" when the Left is doing the censoring and persecuting... :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

madman4570 wrote:Paul,

You make a good point,however that is just what certain people
in certain levels of power want.Just the very words "be careful of what you mention" already proves that the radical left is gaining a upper hand in taking the Constituional Freedoms away from the very people whose beliefs this country was founded on.If the Gay or African American Community bought into this "shhhh,lets not make a ruckus or we might be in trouble where would they be today?
I totally agree that people on this forum should not grossly act in a slandering manner nor make any type of a "threating remark" or untruthful accusation thats unfounded.But I firmly believe we have the right to adamantly express our views and opinions.
Now I know where you are coming from and concerned some people on this forum gets way out of control.(and yes I have seen a very few that could be deemed out of line)so yes thank you very much for this heads up and point taken.But to be silent and not be involved in issues on the protection of our Constitution,That is where I will draw the line in the sand.I will not hide my viewpoint from no man.To do otherwise would make me no better than them. Regards!
The uncontested absurdities of today are the accepted slogans of tomorrow. They come to be accepted by degrees, by precedent, by implication, by erosion, by default, by dint of constant pressure on one side and constant retreat on the other - until the day when they are suddenly declared to be the country's official ideology. ~ Ayn Rand
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

madman4570 wrote:Paul,

You make a good point...I know where you are coming from...But to be silent and not be involved in issues on the protection of our Constitution,That is where I will draw the line in the sand...
As for me, my comment was to "pick your fights." Due to recent circumstances, now is the time to fight.

Obama has shown himself as utterly ineffective in dealing with the imminent threat of a nuclear Korea, and is therefore a threat to our national safety. And the U.N. has once again confirmed by their actions they are totally useless except when it comes to interfering with our national security and agenda. It is time to start broadcasting this to those within your realm of contact. See:
http://www.levergunscommunity.com/viewt ... lit=+korea

(Good quote, by the way) - The uncontested absurdities of today are the accepted slogans of tomorrow. They come to be accepted by degrees, by precedent, by implication, by erosion, by default, by dint of constant pressure on one side and constant retreat on the other - until the day when they are suddenly declared to be the country's official ideology. ~ Ayn Rand
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

John,
Tonight on Glen Beck,he and Craig T. Nelson were talking about now a purposed nationwide 25 % increase on all products throughout the U.S.(but they wont raise your taxes)
California will eliminate welfare per the Governors request and if it goes through.(really better keep your guns handy now)if you still will be able to have them there?will be like night of the zombies.
I wonder if the illegals will get their money/food though?
Beck and Nelson said they are through accepting spending their dollars on big Corp. bailouts but yet cutting school/firemen/funding.
They would both be willing to do jail time first.Meantime everyone is clearing out of the old gold rush state.(no gold only rocks left)
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

madman4570 wrote:John,
Tonight on Glen Beck...Meantime everyone is clearing out of the old gold rush state.(no gold only rocks left)
Madman,

If any of those things happen, it will make for a very interesting summer!
BwanaDave
Levergunner 2.0

Post by BwanaDave »

"my question is, what does everyone plan to do when they come to take you away?"

I'll probably just mess my pants. :oops:
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

No you won't Dave.
Those wanting to do the taking might end up messing theirs! :lol:
Rafe Covington
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Rafe Covington »

All I know is talk never solved any problem, peaceful resistance never solved anything. People talked from 1933 to 1939 about Nazi Germany, the Nazis still caused the deaths of millions. I would think people would remember the American Revolution, talk didn't gain us our freedoms. Patriots willing to put there lives on the line gained us our frredoms, we will lose these freedoms because a large majority of Americans are to lazy, too greedy and basically too stupid to know any better. I really wish I had the answers but I don't, all I know is I will defend mine and other patriots freedoms with my life if I have too.

Rafe Covington
Death Before Dishonor
plstktnkr2
Levergunner

Post by plstktnkr2 »

To share some imput here,:
1/ Encryption keys- Microsoft has been "in bed" with the Feds so long that if your machine generates an encryption key Big Brother already has it.

2/ The Fed also has a program known to me as "n-case" or "encase" that activates the microsoft "back door" into your operating system, and restores all the shortcuts to all the stuff in your recycle bin because it's NEVER eraced without total reconfigure, and then sometimes it can still be brought out on a disc imaging software.

just my 2 pennies
Rick
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

Rick, "Encase" and similar software is not limited to the use of federal agencies. I did some work on the development of "Encase" from the time it first started out as the "Expert Witness" program. It is not limited to "the Feds." You can enter "Encase" in the Google search box to find the software site. I don't know if it is currently available to the public, but some quick research will provide that answer. Many police agencies use it around the world, now.

There are many computer forensic tools in use today - hundreds of leading ones, all with different nuances. There are thousands of smaller, specialized search and discovery programs; I coded a few myself.

On the other hand, there are software programs that can wipe out your recycle bin. Some of it is free. Just do some Googling. I clean out traces of my erased files at the end of every session, and clean out the history files of where I visited and so on with every boot, just out of habit. If nothing else, I don't want to become a victim of identify theft. But monitoring of our communications is way beyond that, anyway.

So the bottom line of this thread is to be responsible and sagacious with what you post so that we don't come across as gun-toting lunatics; or else we lose our voice. And stay informed and then use appropriate channels to protect our precious freedoms. They are quickly eroding.
BAGTIC
Levergunner 3.0

Post by BAGTIC »

What did Peter do?

It is easy to talk the talk but if the day comes it will be difficult to walk the walk especially when it will be more than "...our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor" at stake. It will also be our families and loved ones.
BAGTIC
Levergunner 3.0

Post by BAGTIC »

A 'Gun Rights' party could no more lead this government than the Republicans and for the same reason. The democrats win because they have their priorities in order. Their first priority is to win.

The Republicans are divided by special interest groups all of whom are willing to sacrifice victory to the purity of their own personal agendas. If the platform and the candidates don't support all their personal causes and reject all and everything that is not 100% pure then stab them in the back and flush them down the drain. They want it all at once or nothing at all and that is what they are getting, nothing. The Republican Party has become a party of self devouring cannibals.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

BAGTIC wrote:A 'Gun Rights' party could no more lead this government than the Republicans and for the same reason. The democrats win because they have their priorities in order. Their first priority is to win.
The Democrats want more government involved in every aspect of life, so any increase in government they will favor. Republicans want less government in every aspect of our lives, in theory, but chicken-out if it is an across-the-board reduction in government, because different factions want LOTS of government involved in some aspects of our lives. So there isn't any real core agreement within the Republicans like there is with the Democrats... :(
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

AJMD429 wrote:
BAGTIC wrote:[good points above]...So there isn't any real core agreement within the Republicans like there is with the Democrats... :(
You are spot-on again, Doc!

I now call my self a "true" Conservative with some Libertarian leanings.
getitdone1
Senior Levergunner

Post by getitdone1 »

JohndeFresno wrote:
AJMD429 wrote:
BAGTIC wrote:[good points above]...So there isn't any real core agreement within the Republicans like there is with the Democrats... :(
You are spot-on again, Doc!

I now call my self a "true" Conservative with some Libertarian leanings.
JohndeFresno,

You mention Ayn Rand in a previous post. Expect a lot of people in this group would enjoy reading some of her non-fiction works if they knew what she stood for and how well she expresses it.

But, one has to be careful to not take the ills of the world too seriously and let them destroy a goodly percentage of one's enjoyment for life. Rand had problems with this.

Don
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

Don,
Rand was clearly an atheist. I am definitely not, and I don't subscribe to her philosophy.

But she came out of Russia, having witnessed the poverty and corruption of its Communist government. Her assessment of the Communist and Socialist "solutions" to economic and social issues - how deadly and pervasive they are - were and ARE accurate.

Look when I posted on this thread, a few entries back. May, 2009. Now notice what is happening right now, today, under the current Administration.

I think about all of the lies that Barack Hussein Obama has uttered to a largely naive and foolish voting populace and I am constantly amazed. Folks are losing insurance, enemies of freedom - true vicious, freedom hating despots - are sought by, wooed by, and brought into conference with our President, while our long standing allies are snubbed. Citizens, soldiers, an ambassador are killed by militant Muslims and they get a pass, then the White House creates a massive coverup. Then there is the IRS scandal. Vicious lies and exaggerations that attack Obama's enemies - those who would oppose his policies or run for office - are allowed, yet his minions scream when they perceive that anything negative is said about Obama's party or his retinue.

It all looks like 1939 Germany under Hitler, once again. The resemblance includes the current version of the Propaganda Ministry: Hollywood and most of the Media. Just as what we have learned from our history books with Hitler's Germany, Mao's China, Sukarno's Indonesia, Hirohito's Japan, and other despotic reigns, each month brings us less freedoms and more shredding of our Constitutional rights. Federal laws are ignored - that is, broken by the White House - yet our cowardly bunch of solons have done nothing to remove the President and Cabinet from office. Yes, it is more grim than when this thread started!

As for me, I take my joy from the Lord, from looking at life and my associations, friends and family as the blessings that they are. But there is no joy in my heart for the corrupt government that has hijacked my beloved country.

I'll do what I can as a voter and mouthpiece for freedom, but we are making a big mistake to assume that the U.S. will just right itself again, without some sacrifices and attention to what needs to be done. If nothing else, the fawning over the President just because we were fashionable enough to finally elect a minority member to the nation's highest office - this nonsense has to stop. We need to realize what a mistake it was to install a "community organizer" with an agenda and no real leadership skills or experience on a platform that only promised "hope and change." Very, very foolish, America. Now we pay. Hopefully, we will wake up and vote out the corrupt party that brought him into power. And I hope it is not too late.
BAGTIC
Levergunner 3.0

Post by BAGTIC »

I believe the extremely political partisanship will come back to hurt us. Remember the Democrats are the major political party in this country. If we make it a Democrat vs. Republican war we are unnecessarily recruiting a lot of potential enemies.

Personally I am non partisan in this fight. I don't care what party they belong to, what their gender, race, religion, sexuality. I support those who support my interests and oppose those that oppose my interests. I have no problem voting with candidates of either party based on their political positions and track records.
AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

Apparently some folks are not paying attention to the warning. Again, this forum is NOT a place to be talking about a violent overthrow of the government. I'm getting feedback that some are ignoring this fact.
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

AmBraCol wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:03 am Apparently some folks are not paying attention to the warning. Again, this forum is NOT a place to be talking about a violent overthrow of the government. I'm getting feedback that some are ignoring this fact.
Our "government" is using violence to overthrow The Constitution. Discussing factual issues surely cannot be prohibited unless someone is engaged in Socialist "Fact Checking". But yes, saying the quiet part out loud is not healthy in this day and age. Need I say that pushing back against socialism and communism is biblical?
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

This was a good thread.
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
450 Fuller
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 450 Fuller »

As a combat veteran AND a retired Army officer/Federal agent- I have become an independent God-fearing believer;
Jefferson, Patrick Henry and Thomas Paine understood the danger of government growth. Orwell's 1984 is a bit late, but be observant
and slow to be vocal on voicespeak-remember thoughtcrime.
Advice to Caesar from Cicero on Rome:
"Trust no one and sleep with your sword".

Armed deplorables are not sheep led to the slaughter. Remember Benghazi and the last days of the US in Afghanistan. Common Sense by
T. Paine still applies.

Try not to be a froggie in a slowly warming pot...

NRA-Life