How Bad is the Ammo Shortage? - Humor

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
stew71
Senior Levergunner

How Bad is the Ammo Shortage? - Humor

Post by stew71 »

Saw this on a blog yesterday....

How bad is the ammo drought? Last week, dude brought a box of 9mm range ammo onto Pawn Stars. Rick didn’t even haggle, just handed over a blank check.

How bad is the ammo drought? Joe Biden’s telling his wife to only fire one barrel into the air.

How bad is the ammo drought? Hollywood action stars are having to reload in scenes.

How bad is the ammo drought? DEA agents have to pretend to shoot themselves in the leg with a GLOCK fotie’

How bad is the ammo drought? President Obama has had to give up his “all the time” skeet shooting hobby.

How bad is the ammo drought? Last week, I saw a picture of a 100 round box of 9mm on the side of a milk carton.

How bad is the ammo drought? I can’t find ammo for my Pop-Tarts.

How bad is the ammo drought? 3 Gun now has a “Musket, blunderbuss, dueling pistol” division.

How bad is the ammo drought? Col. Sanders’ family just offered to trade 11 herbs and spices recipe for one box of .22LR.

How bad is the ammo drought? Mark Kelly returned the AR15 and standard capacity magazine he just bought.

How bad is the ammo drought? Troops told not to fire until they can “taste the whites of their eyes.”

How bad is the ammo drought? U.S. Marines have started to “take it easy” in battle.

How bad is the ammo drought? LAPD officers are being limited to 15 unaimed shots per suspect. :lol:
Some people just need a sympathetic pat on the head.....with a hammer. Repeatedly.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: How Bad is the Ammo Shortage? - Humor

Post by AJMD429 »

Those are pretty good. Some may even be true...!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

AJMD429 wrote:Those are pretty good. Some may even be true...!
I thought they were all true.... :lol:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Sigmar
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Sigmar »

Been to 5 places today looking for 556, 45 LC, 454, 22 LR, 30-30, and 7.62/39, of all things did find the 7.62, everything else nada.