Rise of the drones

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
olyinaz
Advanced Levergunner

Rise of the drones

Post by olyinaz »

Interesting program on military drones here:

http://video.pbs.org/video/2326108547/

It looks good full screen and even with my modest connection was stutter free.
Cheers,
Oly

I hope and pray someday the world will learn
That fires we don't put out will bigger burn

Johnny Wright
Mescalero
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Rise of the drones

Post by Mescalero »

I shoulsd not have sold my Honeywell stock.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Thats some interesting stuff. They say the drones cruise 4-5 miles high.

Funny how Obama can sanction killing with these drones but considers waterboarding cruel.

Just a matter of time before our nice government uses them here, right on us.-----------------6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Sixgun wrote:Thats some interesting stuff. They say the drones cruise 4-5 miles high.

Funny how Obama can sanction killing with these drones but considers waterboarding cruel.

Just a matter of time before our nice government uses them here, right on us.-----------------6

They are already using them "on us", they just haven't got around to the killing part yet.

Just a matter of time, IMO.

:|
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

FWiedner wrote:
Sixgun wrote:Thats some interesting stuff. They say the drones cruise 4-5 miles high.

They are already using them "on us", they just haven't got around to the killing part yet.

Just a matter of time, IMO.

:|

Funny thing..........when I was a kid (still am...in heart :D ) in school, back around 1968, we had to read this book called "1984". Most of the book is already here, with the worse on the way. Glad I was born when I was.----------6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

soon 2 retire
Levergunner 2.0

Post by soon 2 retire »

Only if we refuse to board the boxcars.

Bob in Friday Harbor
Don't look back something might be gaining on you.
-Leroy "Satchel" Paige
Chris83716
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Chris83716 »

It saw it on PBS. Well worth the time to watch. It will scare the stuff out of you if you think two steps ahead and connect a few dots.

Chris