Heritage Manufacturing

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
shawn_c992001
Levergunner 3.0

Heritage Manufacturing

Post by shawn_c992001 »

Does anyone have any guns from Heritage Manufacturing? I've been thinking of getting the 32 H&R mag and possibly the 44-40. Does anybody have any input?
SASS#43836
Ain't easy havin' pals.
wm
Senior Levergunner

Post by wm »

I have heard a lot of nice things about their 22 rifles.

Their 22 revolvers seem to be better made and better materials but otherwise the same design as those offered by Weirauch and late FIE.

Years ago they made a semi auto called the Stealth that was one of the fantastic plastic 9mm and the lone copy I fired seemed to be well made & accurate.

Wm
DerekR
Levergunner 2.0

Post by DerekR »

wm wrote:I have heard a lot of nice things about their 22 rifles.

Their 22 revolvers seem to be better made and better materials but otherwise the same design as those offered by Weirauch and late FIE.

Years ago they made a semi auto called the Stealth that was one of the fantastic plastic 9mm and the lone copy I fired seemed to be well made & accurate.

Wm
I actually have a Stealth 9mm that my wife carries a lot. 20 ounces empty and 9+1 capacity. I bought it used for $150 and when I first shot it the recoil would cause the magazine to drop out. I called Heritage and they asked me to send it in to them. They sent it back with everything but the frame replaced, essentially a new pistol, and no charges for the work. Can't beat that!
Derek aka "shootnfan"
Middle Tennessee

24 hours in a day.....24 beers in a case. Coincidense? I think not.
BenT
Advanced Levergunner

Post by BenT »

Their 22 pistols shoot good and are affordable. Aren't the big revolvers made in Europe.
Buckeye
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Buckeye »

Had a one in 357 ,fit and finish was great ,sold it though,great shooter.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

I picked up one of their "Rough Rider" big bore single-action revolvers in .45 Colt a few years back. Did not function when I first got it, but a quick trip back to the manufacturer and they set it right without a hitch. For the money they seem to be good guns.
shawn_c992001
Levergunner 3.0

Post by shawn_c992001 »

The Mrs. has given me to go ahead so in the next few months I'll be picking one up. I'm definately going after the 32 Mag. and the longest barrel they make 7.5" I think.
SASS#43836
Ain't easy havin' pals.