Stag/LMT 3 years behind running 24 hour shifts

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
sore shoulder
Advanced Levergunner

Stag/LMT 3 years behind running 24 hour shifts

Post by sore shoulder »

A good friend of mine, who is good friends with a good friend of the owner ( I know right :lol: ) of Stag/LMT (Lewis Machine Tool) a government contractor who makes all the AR15/M4 lower receivers for Colt, markets their own under the name Stag, and also makes several other brands and just roll marks/stamps them with their name, is reportedly 3 years behind on placed orders as of today if they were to run 24 hour shifts. This is one manufacturer. The country is arming itself at a never before seen rate. Apparently Stag/LMT has also told the Connecticut state gov if they pass anymore gun legislation they will move thier manufacturing facility out of state. They are the largest AR15/M4 manufacture bar none, bigger than the rest put together. This is just crazy.
"He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance." Declaration of Independance, July 4, 1776
11B30
Mescalero
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Stag/LMT 3 years behind running 24 hour shifts

Post by Mescalero »

This is reality.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Crazy don't come close.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

think apocalypto with guns

think tutsi v. hutu with guns

think holocaust with guns
wait, they had guns

ok, think holocaust with guns
and drones and missles

coming soon the a neighborhood near you

this is the only reason they are bent on disarming us RIGHT NOW
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

I saw a picture of an AR-15 the other day that had a caption under it that said " you don't like me cause I'm black right?"
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

I saw where the prices of pictures of AR's have gone up 60% :shock:
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

The ten minute drive to the voting booth would have been alot more economical.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
sore shoulder
Advanced Levergunner

Post by sore shoulder »

Rusty wrote:I saw a picture of an AR-15 the other day that had a caption under it that said " you don't like me cause I'm black right?"

Bahaha I want that for my FB page.
"He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance." Declaration of Independance, July 4, 1776
11B30
sore shoulder
Advanced Levergunner

Post by sore shoulder »

C. Cash wrote:The ten minute drive to the voting booth would have been alot more economical.
Going on the offence after the AWB expired and going after the NFA would have been a lot better and the right thing to do. We should have full auto and suppressors without the tax and special procedures. We will lose because we only react defensively. Anyone who owns a gun that ever accepted any degree of regulation is the real problem. THEY should be on the defensive while we promoted legislation against people who want to violate OUR civil rights.
11B30
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

We're way past legislation.

We're way past regulation.

We've arrived at strangulation.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

I've said it before - gun owners are facing The Perfect Storm, and best look to a solution better than a head-in-the-sand.

While it's nice to be heard here, this is the choir.

Non-gun venues are where the preaching needs to be done.

C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

sore shoulder wrote:
C. Cash wrote:The ten minute drive to the voting booth would have been alot more economical.
Going on the offence after the AWB expired and going after the NFA would have been a lot better and the right thing to do. We should have full auto and suppressors without the tax and special procedures. We will lose because we only react defensively. Anyone who owns a gun that ever accepted any degree of regulation is the real problem. THEY should be on the defensive while we promoted legislation against people who want to violate OUR civil rights.
I agree....the only way to keep them in their place. Not enough people to do it anymore. We've been outbred. As Mescalero would say, bad JuJu on the horizon.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8