THREE-barrel shotgun...???

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

THREE-barrel shotgun...???

Post by AJMD429 »

How did I miss this...???

http://www.chiappafirearms.com/product/2629
(don't really want one, but it IS different 8) )

Of course for a much lighter firearm from Chiappa - check out this skeletonized .22 LR survival gun...
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Pisgah
Senior Levergunner

Re: THREE-barrel shotgun...???

Post by Pisgah »

Ought to be a real soft-shooter, as the "caliber" is given as .12.
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Post by barbarossa »

There is also a longer barreled version with a coventional stock(the one shown has a stock that can be separated at the grip.Would venture to say its a tad muzzleheavy and unweildly in the longer barreled version, though it does have a bit of cool factor.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

AJMD429, this one was covered in the shot show report. the balance is supposed to be very good despite haveing three tubes. they make a longer barrel model as well. would be alot of fun. :) .
Marlin32
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Marlin32 »

3-barreled shotguns are far from new. I even looked into one last year, the $45,000 starting price quickly numbed any need of one in the short term.

This one I am betting is a bit cheaper, in price and quality.

Still, I wouldn't mind having one in the duck marsh. Certainly be a conversation starter.
sore shoulder
Advanced Levergunner

Post by sore shoulder »

Why only 3? Why not 4?
"He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance." Declaration of Independance, July 4, 1776
11B30
cas
Senior Levergunner

Post by cas »

Got to handle one…. really really cool. 8) But too much money for me for what would be an occasional range toy. I expect to see them on the big screen pretty soon, the perfect post apocalypse / zombie slaying gun. ;)

The Little Badger single shot .22 and the Double Badger, a .22/410 over under both git me really excited when I saw them. Unfortunately they were both real wobbly at the hinge pin. Lots of side to side play. :cry: With the decent MSRP it has that doesn't mean the Little Badger wouldn't make a serviceable truck / tractor / barn gun, or emergency survival tool, but all that side to side play was really disappointing and not a confidence builder. It made the Springfield M6 seem like a quality double. :(
Slow is just slow.
sore shoulder
Advanced Levergunner

Post by sore shoulder »

I tried to order one of the M6 scouts several times the last time they were manufacturing them, think it was a folder with a pistol grip or maybe a pistol. Be neat if a person could actually get a hold of one of these though.
"He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance." Declaration of Independance, July 4, 1776
11B30
sore shoulder
Advanced Levergunner

Post by sore shoulder »

The double badger has my interest, wish i could find a price on one somewhere.
11B30
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

Might be the cheapest way to get a Drilling these days. A chiappa + a Rifle Insert...
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
cas
Senior Levergunner

Post by cas »

sore shoulder wrote:The double badger has my interest, wish i could find a price on one somewhere.
MSRP is $345 on the Double Badger.
http://savage24forum.boards.net/index.c ... &thread=89

As far as the pistol grip M6 Scout, I don't even know if they ever went past prototypes (if that).
Slow is just slow.