RL Wilson Book, Winchester - need a favor

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
bajabill
Levergunner

RL Wilson Book, Winchester - need a favor

Post by bajabill »

Did not want to jump on the offer for a chance at this book because I have it already. Well, most of it anyway. Which leads me to the favor I would like to ask. I bought it used and it seems as if the previous owner could not part with all of the pages. Could someone who has a copy scan and post or email PDF files to me pages 95, 96, 151, and 152?
perry owens
Levergunner 3.0

Re: RL Wilson Book, Winchester - need a favor

Post by perry owens »

I could send them as .jpg files but not .pdf's. They are about 1.8mb in size.
Perry Owens
"Always carry a firearm east of Aldgate Watson."
bajabill
Levergunner

Re: RL Wilson Book, Winchester - need a favor

Post by bajabill »

got em, printed beautifully and stuck em in my book. a big thanks to you Perry.

Ever since I noticed them missing I have wondered what was on the pages. I bought it used on Amazon for a low price and did not notice the missing pages for a while because I spent most of my time reading the 1873 section over and over. Over the years I have bought many many used books/CD/kids video games from amazon and this is the only issue I have ever had with a used book. I usually pick up a couple years out of date Standard Catalog of Firearms, gun digest, etc for about 5 or 6 dollars shipped. I even got a hold of the 2nd and 5th ed Cartridges of the World.