OT-Got Banned From Cast Boolits

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: OT-Got Banned From Cast Boolits

Post by Sixgun »

Very interesting---Is what it all boils down to is that "people are people" no matter where you go but............where you go, "those people" are klanish until you get accepted. Thats OK.........They can have theirs but I'll still stick with the levergun boys. :D ---------------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Canuck Bob
Senior Levergunner

Post by Canuck Bob »

Like 6pt says they have a purpose. As a newcomer to casting they have been patient and have educated me better than any other forum save the Cast Bullet Assoc..

I find they are generally hard on each other if the guys are experienced and have strong views. Then the fur can fly. There is a core of gentlemen though. Thier posts are like a breath of fresh air.

This forum allows a freedom of expression none others allow. We seem to wander all over the place but always make our way back to the best firearms ever invented, the lever action rifle.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Canuck Bob wrote: This forum allows a freedom of expression none others allow. We seem to wander all over the place but always make our way back to the best firearms ever invented, the lever action rifle.

I like that Bob :D -------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

rimrock
Levergunner 2.0

Post by rimrock »

Junior Doughty's (AKA The Frugal Outdoorsman) site is http://www.castbullet.com/ not to be confused with castbullets.com. I don't think Junior has served as a moderator of the larger castbullets.com.

I'm here for gun knowledge, and won't hold any opinion, political or otherwise, against you. I just ignore the info I'm not interested in.

Castbullets.com has mucho info, but I just like this one and marlinowners better.

rimrock
Cruise
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Cruise »

claybob86 wrote:They can't even spell. Why would they be expected to have intelligence or class? :roll:
They have class . . . all of it low! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't post often but read a lot.

Love it here!