OT: Marlin Owners Forum

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: OT: Marlin Owners Forum

Post by Blaine »

[img]With%20a%20couple%20of%20exceptions,%20to%20my%20knowledge,%20the%20guys%20banned%20from%20there%20would%20get%20banned%20from%20here%20if%20they%20acted%20&%20reacted%20the%20same%20here%20as%20there[/img]

I agree...where I don't is that over there, and this was years ago, the enforcement was selective; Some got to opine and disrespect without action, and others would be warned or banned. I got tired of the double standard, and have remained here without (too much :P ) problem. I have this habit of directly responding to BS. When two owners would give directly contridicting information, and then blame the other for a banning, well...wouldn't you say something was up? :lol: Life here is too good here to wander too far off the reservation.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

Leverdude wrote: With a couple of exceptions, to my knowledge, the guys banned from there would get banned from here if they acted & reacted the same here as there.
I can honestly say I only had issue with two folks on that forum !

One was a moderator of his own little area and then the other was a normal member , poster whatever you care to call it .
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
444Hal
Levergunner 1.0

Post by 444Hal »

Well, looks like Marlin Owners is back up.
Levergunning & Handloading
Yeah, I roll my own pilgrim
.Dirty-.Thirty
Levergunner 2.0

Post by .Dirty-.Thirty »

You folks are welcome to join us over there, I'm not sure about all the trouble and the hatred for MO's I find alot of good people there and good info, the same as this site which i read on everyday though seldom post. Can't we all just get along :D .DT
Marlin Owner....Henry Owner....Winchester Owner
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

.Dirty-.Thirty wrote: Can't we all just get along :D .DT

While a nice thought , not to realistic in todays society :(
JesterGrin_1
Levergunner

Post by JesterGrin_1 »

6pt-sika wrote:
.Dirty-.Thirty wrote: Can't we all just get along :D .DT

While a nice thought , not to realistic in todays society :(

Sounds good though lol. But many things sound good now the follow through is the problem lol.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Remember the old saying, "it takes two to tango". There's people looking for a confrontation everywhere. It's up to the second person to decide if he gives them one.
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
jackruff
Levergunner 1.0

Post by jackruff »

I like both forums and check both everyday though I don't post a whole lot. I did wonder why I never see a post from Hobie on Marlinowners anymore. I also check both Ruger forums and Graybeard Outdoors.
Twodot
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Twodot »

back up yesterday, down again today
Leverdude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverdude »

Its back up again! Everyone thinks their fav forum is tops, nothing wrong with that but life is too short to hold grudges over this stuff. I been tossed out of lotsa places, but wont lower myself to throw digs at every opportunity. Why wear something like that as a badge of honor? Things happen, life goes on & hunting seasons coming soon! :P
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

jackruff wrote:I like both forums and check both everyday though I don't post a whole lot. I did wonder why I never see a post from Hobie on Marlinowners anymore. I also check both Ruger forums and Graybeard Outdoors.
There's too many durned forums - THAT'S the problem... :lol:

I finally decided on ONE Ruger forum, since the other kept logging-me-off, and though Graybeard is awesome, it is just too much sensory overload. Marlin Owners I have no real problem with 'attitude' wise, perhaps because I don't take much personally, but the chopped-up-into-little-sub-forums format drives me nuts an ALL such websites.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Leverdude wrote:Its back up again! Everyone thinks their fav forum is tops, nothing wrong with that but life is too short to hold grudges over this stuff. I been tossed out of lotsa places, but wont lower myself to throw digs at every opportunity. Why wear something like that as a badge of honor? Things happen, life goes on & hunting seasons coming soon! :P
Aye that, Leverdude! If you wanna take offense at something... sooner or later anyplace will give you reason to prove yourself right.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
1894c

Post by 1894c »

this is a great place to hang out and learn about the best designed firearms -- leverguns.
Gallo Pazzesco
Levergunner

Post by Gallo Pazzesco »

Rusty wrote:Just a word to the wise. Don't talk bad about other forums any where any time unless you want to risk being booted. Many times forum owners or mods search to see what's being said.
Rusty ... you know that has never been done, not ever, on the MO. Seriously. You made that up pardner. People don't get banned for being on the MO, I know that for a fact.

Just sayin' ... now play nice.

Russ
Last edited by Gallo Pazzesco on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
2/325 PIR, 1/509 ABCTImage4/325 ABCT, Master Parachutist
Gallo Pazzesco
Levergunner

Post by Gallo Pazzesco »

jackruff wrote:I like both forums and check both everyday though I don't post a whole lot. I did wonder why I never see a post from Hobie on Marlinowners anymore. I also check both Ruger forums and Graybeard Outdoors.
I hate graybeard ... and the Dutch.

Graybeard should be nuked.
Last edited by Gallo Pazzesco on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gallo Pazzesco
Levergunner

Post by Gallo Pazzesco »

.Dirty-.Thirty wrote:You folks are welcome to join us over there, I'm not sure about all the trouble and the hatred for MO's I find alot of good people there and good info, the same as this site which i read on everyday though seldom post. Can't we all just get along :D .DT
Board Wars ... it's been going on since the beginning of time .... errrr, wait, ... I meant since the beginning of the Internet. Back in the old Matt's Script days.

The MO is the most peaceable place, as is here. Let's all toast .... I'm toasting with Guinness right now but probably scotch later.

Imagine us all 150 years ago, sitting around a campfire, eating beans, checking on our horses. Maybe someone has a jar of good hooch, I mean the good stuff. And a harmonica. I can hear the crackle. Horses are slumping, someone gets-up and suggests smoking their hemp lasso ... everybody laughs.

Winchester vs Marlin ... then we talk reloading.

We're brothers.

What's all this board wars talk among levergun men? We're above this stuff.
BrentD

Post by BrentD »

This is a really interesting thread. I like lots of things on the MO forum and it is really helpful with my interests in vintage Marlins and blackpowder, etc. Almost all of the people there are great, much like here - many are even the same people, so no surprise. But as many have mentioned, there is one (maybe a couple) of controlling people that simply can't take a critical discuss of anything that suggests there are alternative ways to accomplish what they recommend. I kept a record of a dialog of PMs with that person and it just got more and more bizarre. And I thought it might be just me. Now I can see that it probably wasn't. So sad, because, like this site, MO really can be excellent for somethings. So, now I have a policy that I just pick what I want but I don't contribute to MO. ASSRA is another such place.

This is a good place and, I think, different enough from MO that there is little competition in either direction, but this place does seem to lack the narcissist that seems to control the more interesting parts of the MO forum.

Thanks for the thread. The responses here certainly mirror my own, and that is nice to know.

Brent
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Boy talk, about a blast from the past!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Gallo Pazzesco wrote:
Rusty wrote:Just a word to the wise. Don't talk bad about other forums any where any time unless you want to risk being booted. Many times forum owners or mods search to see what's being said.
Rusty ... you know that has never been done, not ever, on the MO. Seriously. You made that up pardner. People don't get banned for being on the MO, I know that for a fact.

Russ
:wink:

Perhaps you've not been around all that long....In the beginning, there were lot's of double standards, and Mods/Owners causing a great deal of animosity.....

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Gallo Pazzesco wrote:

Russ
You're either don't know what you're talking about, you're a shill, or you're a bald-faced liar.

:|
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

FWiedner wrote:
Gallo Pazzesco wrote:
Russ
You're either don't know what you're talking about, you're a shill, or you're a bald-faced liar.
I think he forgot the "wink"... Given the next two posts, I believe there was an element of sarcasm in there... Or, I don't know what I'm talkin' about! :wink:
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray Newman »

Gents: Brent "said it all" when he posted --

"So sad, because, like this site, MO really can be excellent for somethings. So, now I have a policy that I just pick what I want but I don't contribute to MO. ASSRA is another such place.

"This is a good place and, I think, different enough from MO that there is little competition in either direction, but this place does seem to lack the narcissist that seems to control the more interesting parts of the MO forum."
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

FWiedner wrote:A kindly gentleman like yourself will probably be able to pass on an immense amount of knowledge to a multitude of beginning levergunners over there.

Some good folks but they are much too PC for my tastes, and I don't care to learn how to curtsey.

I am not always on the agreement side with our esteemed contributor FWiedner; but I think he calls it pretty accurately here.

The number of subforums works, perhaps, for some folks. I found it to be a bit overwhelming. And some comments there could have been better moderated ('nuff said).

I, too, am a member there, and the forum has its good points. But I have found literally nothing "out there" to compare with this, the "Paco's Leverguns" site in:
Ease of reading;
Outstanding moderators;
Courtesy enforced without being so PC as to make the site flavorless;
Depth of experience and true expertise of our contributors in so many areas;
A willing group of contributors who help keep us all on track;
And finally, such an outstanding collection of photos and info by so many talented people here.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I started this thread Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:03 am, over 3 years ago and haven't been back to the MO forum since. Just too much to do.

They keep sending me birthday wishes though ... :D

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

FWiedner wrote: You're either don't know what you're talking about, you're a shill, or you're a bald-faced liar.
Brother Wiedner,
How many times have I told you? Don't be so shy - sit up and speak your piece, don't just hang back like a wallflower!
:lol:
williamranks
Levergunner 3.0

Post by williamranks »

Do they still have the asylum forum? That's where I started getting PMs from one of the moderators.
It's been years since I stopped going there.
Bill Ranks
I never learned from a man who agreed with me.
Robert A. Heinlein
Canuck Bob
Senior Levergunner

Post by Canuck Bob »

This is my favorite foreign forum. The tone is so friendly and it is for us lever guys and gals.

I am friendly with the 444 forum over at MO. I have no complaints and enjoy talking 444 Marlin a lot. :D .

Our Canadian forums are great places but aggressive threads can erupt easily. I guess folks who think their way is THE way are common everywhere. I have mellowed a lot from trying to find a middle place for my own thread behavior.
Gallo Pazzesco
Levergunner

Post by Gallo Pazzesco »

FWiedner wrote:
Gallo Pazzesco wrote:

Russ

Uhhh huh.

But we're all play nice here - amirite?

Every forum has their quippy members with short fuses ... quick to insult and turn things ugly. Such as you just did. Them's fightin' words ...

But that's okay, I'm not biting. A lot has changed over the years.

In the end having different choices is what it's all about.

I can honestly tell you this. I've been here for years - lurked for years before joining. Always enjoyed this forum. Good guys everywhere - very diverse with our choices of various leverguns. I'm probably a member of more gun forums, that I have joined over the course of the past fifteen years, than anyone here. And I can honestly say I have never seen a thread like this one attacking members or moderators on another forum on any of the other gun forums.

I was well aware of when the board wars between gun forums were happening. I was an owner of a site on a large sports network and board wars between networks were a regular thing. But typically they were among young geeky board owners, college kids who started boards because they knew HTML and how to load vBulleton onto a server. Chaps - immature jealous chaps - two Notre Dame boards going at one another, two Georgia boards, two SC boards, two Bama boards and so-on and so-forth. Kids who never played ball but lived vicariously through their specific teams ... very young emotional kids.

Gun boards, especially among us levergun owners, are typically grown adult men over thirty. We're less prone to sink to the level of board wars ... there's just no need for it. People are gonna choose based upon their own personal preferences.

I guess there are obviously still some hard feelings around here - and I am sorry to see this taken so seriously.

This is a great forum. It offers a lot to a lot of people.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

BlaineG wrote:
awp101 wrote:
Hobie wrote:I think I should let you guys know that I've been asked to discipline posters here about comments made about MO.
I had a late night and not enough coffee yet this morning so I may be a little slower than usual and I want to make sure I'm reading this correctly. Someone from that forum asked you to discipline members HERE over comments made about their forum on THIS FORUM?

I will reserve comment until I'm clear on this...
VTDW has delusions of adequacy....but not often. :roll:
He also has delusions of the adequacy of the puny .444 especially when compared to the incomparable 45/70. :wink:
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

williamranks wrote:Do they still have the asylum forum? That's where I started getting PMs from one of the moderators.
It's been years since I stopped going there.

Yea, and do they still have secret societies that only the anointed can join?
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
plowboy 45
Senior Levergunner

Post by plowboy 45 »

I'm confused, easy to do , but I thought this was the only forum on the computer
:?
Who knew
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

jeepnik wrote:
BlaineG wrote:
awp101 wrote:
Hobie wrote:I think I should let you guys know that I've been asked to discipline posters here about comments made about MO.
I had a late night and not enough coffee yet this morning so I may be a little slower than usual and I want to make sure I'm reading this correctly. Someone from that forum asked you to discipline members HERE over comments made about their forum on THIS FORUM?

VTDW has delusions of adequacy....but not often. :roll:
He also has delusions of the adequacy of the puny .444 especially when compared to the incomparable 45/70. :wink:
The last time I was tossed from MO, it was Larry Goodman. I had disagreed with a .444 poster in favor of the 45-70, and Mr. Goodman (who I have since made up with on Facebook) said I was stirring up "stuff" 8) This was common if one disagreed with the .444 Forum, which was private, and you had to be invited and let in by the moderator. They also had rifle raffles that were private for their 444 club, but benefited the entire board....I happen to be a hunting and fishing buddy with said Mod, but it's a touchy subject, and never mentioned.....Some things just leave a bitter taste in one's mouth. :wink: If you are a member over there and don't remember this stuff, you are a late comer. I've heard it's a fair board these days, after the professionals bought the board and started running it for profit.....

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Gallo Pazzesco wrote:Every forum has their quippy members with short fuses ... quick to insult and turn things ugly. Such as you just did. Them's fightin' words ...

I'm just tellin' you straight-up that you're smearin' too much lipstick on your pig, buddy.

Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

I don't know any of them by actual name anymore . I always found MM93 , Leverdude , Ranchdog and Gunjunkie to be above board and several other whose names escape me now. The two that I took exception to were the guy who started all the secret 444 bs , he was from Oregon or Washington forget which . The other S ...O...B was from South Carolina and a follower of the previously mentioned p...r...I...c...k . Those to could drop dead in the middle of the road and I'd loose no sleep . VTDW is what he Is plain and simple . Sometimes good sometimes not as much .
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

wow, talk about rubbing salt in a dead horse.

I think I got locked out of mo about the same time Blaine did maybe. man, that's been a long time ago now, eh?

I can't remember my offense. Maybe I published photos of 45/70 penetration that the medium bore guys couldn't digest. or maybe they couldn't stomach being forty-three caliber guys in a forty-six caliber world? I don't know.

you recall those details Blaine ???

it has had some great info times past

good times
good times
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

BlaineG wrote:
BlaineG wrote:
awp101 wrote:

VTDW has delusions of adequacy....but not often. :roll

The last time I was tossed from MO, it was Larry Goodman. I had disagreed with a .444 poster in favor of the 45-70, and Mr. Goodman (who I have since made up with on Facebook) said I was stirring up "stuff" 8) This was common if one disagreed with the .444 Forum, which was private, and you had to be invited and let in by the moderator. They also had rifle raffles that were private for their 444 club, but benefited the entire board....I happen to be a hunting and fishing buddy with said Mod, but it's a touchy subject, and never mentioned.....Some things just leave a bitter taste in one's mouth. :wink: If you are a member over there and don't remember this stuff, you are a late comer. I've heard it's a fair board these days, after the professionals bought the board and started running it for profit.....
Dude I am an advocate of the 444 but , I also think the 45-70 has more ability at the top end . Christ I've done far more testing while I was still on that forum then most of the so-called experts . And they didn't like it any better when I said it ! That p...r...I...c...k DAWEI moved the entire 444 thread I had on all my testing from his little forum to the miscellaneous forum . At that point I asked GJ to delete every G...D thing I had ever posted ! By no mean AM I trying to tell you what to do , but in the future perhaps you should choose more carefully who you hunt and fish with .
Last edited by 6pt-sika on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Gallo Pazzesco wrote:
FWiedner wrote:
Gallo Pazzesco wrote:

Russ

Uhhh huh.

But we're all play nice here - amirite?

Every forum has their quippy members with short fuses ... quick to insult and turn things ugly. Such as you just did. Them's fightin' words ...

But that's okay, I'm not biting. A lot has changed over the years.

In the end having different choices is what it's all about.

I can honestly tell you this. I've been here for years - lurked for years before joining. Always enjoyed this forum. Good guys everywhere - very diverse with our choices of various leverguns. I'm probably a member of more gun forums, that I have joined over the course of the past fifteen years, than anyone here. And I can honestly say I have never seen a thread like this one attacking members or moderators on another forum on any of the other gun forums.

I was well aware of when the board wars between gun forums were happening. I was an owner of a site on a large sports network and board wars between networks were a regular thing. But typically they were among young geeky board owners, college kids who started boards because they knew HTML and how to load vBulleton onto a server. Chaps - immature jealous chaps - two Notre Dame boards going at one another, two Georgia boards, two SC boards, two Bama boards and so-on and so-forth. Kids who never played ball but lived vicariously through their specific teams ... very young emotional kids.

Gun boards, especially among us levergun owners, are typically grown adult men over thirty. We're less prone to sink to the level of board wars ... there's just no need for it. People are gonna choose based upon their own personal preferences.

I guess there are obviously still some hard feelings around here - and I am sorry to see this taken so seriously.

This is a great forum. It offers a lot to a lot of people.
Ummm....I'm not sure we need your opinions to validate our actions on this fourm :lol: :lol: I was a plank owner at Marlin Owners, and I've never heard of you. :wink:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Gallo Pazzesco
Levergunner

Post by Gallo Pazzesco »

FWiedner wrote:
Gallo Pazzesco wrote:Every forum has their quippy members with short fuses ... quick to insult and turn things ugly. Such as you just did. Them's fightin' words ...
I'm just tellin' you straight-up that you're smearin' too much lipstick on your pig, buddy.

I don't think you and I will ever be buddies Wiedner. Your version of "straight-up" doesn't gee-haw with mine.

But I will respect your opinion without calling you a liar - you can always count on that from me, regardless.

Don't take it personal fella - I just despise hypocrisy, that's all. It's the root of all evil.
Gallo Pazzesco
Levergunner

Post by Gallo Pazzesco »

BlaineG wrote:Ummm....I'm not sure we need your opinions to validate our actions on this fourm :lol: :lol: I was a plank owner at Marlin Owners, and I've never heard of you. :wink:
Wow ... just wow. That IS funny - because I remember you.

BTW, I'm not validating anything.
Gallo Pazzesco
Levergunner

Post by Gallo Pazzesco »

6pt-sika wrote:I don't know any of them by actual name anymore . I always found MM93 , Leverdude , Ranchdog and Gunjunkie to be above board and several other whose names escape me now. The two that I took exception to were the guy who started all the secret 444 bs , he was from Oregon or Washington forget which . The other S ...O...B was from South Carolina and a follower of the previously mentioned p...r...I...c...k . Those to could drop dead in the middle of the road and I'd loose no sleep . VTDW is what he Is plain and simple . Sometimes good sometimes not as much .

:o

lulz

The picture is much clearer now ... thank you.

The S...O...B from South Carolina. :lol:
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Gallo Pazzesco wrote:
BlaineG wrote:Ummm....I'm not sure we need your opinions to validate our actions on this fourm :lol: :lol: I was a plank owner at Marlin Owners, and I've never heard of you. :wink:

Wow, right back at you :lol: .....Unremarkable people don't jog my memory.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Merle
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Merle »

For a change of pace, does anyone compete in the MO postal Matches? :mrgreen:
Merle from PA
Gallo Pazzesco
Levergunner

Post by Gallo Pazzesco »

BlaineG wrote:
Gallo Pazzesco wrote:

Wow, right back at you :lol: .....Unremarkable people don't jog my memory.
But you ARE a remarkable feller ... amirite?

At least in your own mind - you're a regular Internet celebrity I bet huh? Everyone loves you - got it.

Gallo Pazzesco
Levergunner

Post by Gallo Pazzesco »

Merle wrote:For a change of pace, does anyone compete in the MO postal Matches? :mrgreen:
Not yet, but I intend to now that I've retired and have more time to concentrate on fun things like that. They've always seemed like a lot of fun.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I post on Marlin Owners for one reason:
  • Sometimes NEW shooters or NEW levergunners wind up there, and it's nice to help them out with some information when possible. I know they will get some help from the more permanent posters over there, but not always enough help or enough variety of information. Besides, many of them have 'other' leverguns and would like to know of THIS forum, so I link to my posts here sometimes.
Other forums, in cluding MarlinOwners, often lack the wonderful and friendly camaraderie we have here (...witness the 'cheerful bantering' above if you doubt that fact... :lol: ), so hopefully some of them will wind up here and be positive contributors as well.

In the end, life is best if everyone winds up finding a forum that suits THEIR personality and goals, and whether or not they like LevergunsCommunity vs. MarlinOwners vs. RossiRifleman.com vs. AR15.com matters not to me.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Oh, Gallo....I'm so sorry....Try Preperation H :( :(

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV