OT-Sign in issues?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old Time Hunter
Advanced Levergunner

OT-Sign in issues?

Post by Old Time Hunter »

Anybody else have an issue with having to sign in everytime even though you checked the remember my sign in info?
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT-Sign in issues?

Post by pwl44m »

I never sign off so I don't know.
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

It has to do with your settings on your computer. You must allow cookies from this site.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Old Time Hunter
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old Time Hunter »

Hobie wrote:It has to do with your settings on your computer. You must allow cookies from this site.
Is this something new? 'Cause I have not changed a thing since the new site was started.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Not with this site but your settings might have been changed during one of those automatic software updates. Had it happen to me on something else.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
41 Redhawk
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 41 Redhawk »

It could also be a corrupt cookie for this site. If you are sure cookies are enabled on your browser, delete the cookie for this site and then login again. That may fix your problem.
The Lord Bless You

Terry