OT - AD Military guys - Is this for real??

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
crawdaddyjim
Levergunner 2.0

Post by crawdaddyjim »

JReed wrote:Horse crapp :evil: .
That guy is a Dumb A##. Never heard such a crock of sh%^ in my life.

Yes C.Cash there would be starting with the Officer and SNCO ranks. We swore an oath to suport and deffend the Constitution first then obey the President.
Is the Constitution and its meanings taught to the recruit at any time during basic or technical schools?

Because it sure as 7734 aint being taught in the public schools in this country. Except maybe Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming or the Dakotas.
ImageImageImage
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

No it isn't.
It is on the Comandants reading list and from time to time when I get to a new unit or have a decent size turn over I make all of my Marines do a paper and discusion on the first 10 amendments. Actually I just assigned this to all of my new guys yesterday with a due date of the 20th.
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
Bosco
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Bosco »

Reed you are one of America's great ones. Keep it up.
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Reed you are one of America's great ones. Keep it up.
No just a squirrel trying to find a nut.
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

Semper Fidelis
crawdaddyjim
Levergunner 2.0

Post by crawdaddyjim »

JReed wrote:No it isn't.
It is on the Comandants reading list and from time to time when I get to a new unit or have a decent size turn over I make all of my Marines do a paper and discusion on the first 10 amendments. Actually I just assigned this to all of my new guys yesterday with a due date of the 20th.
Thank you, for doing that and for the response. My youngest is going into the Air Force next month. I dare say he will be the only one in his group that can tell you what it is and why it is.
ImageImageImage
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Well Sir I am glad you raised him right. :D
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

Semper Fidelis
505stevec
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 505stevec »

JReed wrote:No it isn't.
Way to go Marine!!!
g5m
Levergunner

Post by g5m »

By the way, I do not remember the students carrying weapons at Kent State.[/quote]

Maybe not, but they were capable of burning down a building. Wasn't it the ROTC building that they burned down the day before that caused that all to flare up?