O.T. 2 more darwin canidates

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Gun Runner

O.T. 2 more darwin canidates

Post by Gun Runner »

Two men who decided to get in Ed Prieto's face Wednesday ended up in his jail.

It was crazy to mess with a guy who stands 6-foot-5 and weighs close to 300 pounds. It was just bad luck that he happens to be Yolo County sheriff.

In an interview, Prieto said he was wearing a business suit as he walked along Court Street in Woodland. Two men approached and asked where they could have a good time in town.

Nowhere, the sheriff said.

In that case, they said, they would go back to Sacramento.

"That's a good idea," Prieto said.

That didn't go over well. The men followed the sheriff, shouting obscenities that left Prieto, a veteran street cop, "shocked."

"Hey, you picked the wrong dude here,'" Prieto said he told them. "Back off."

They didn't. Prieto showed his badge and asked for IDs. No way, said one. The other turned to walk away, and Prieto grabbed his arm.

The man spun and came at Prieto. The sheriff said he sidestepped, twisted the man's arm, dropped him to the ground, and put a knee in his back. With a hand on his gun, Prieto told the other man to stay put.

Prieto asked a passer-by to call 911. Sheriff's deputies from the nearby courthouse soon ran to their boss's aid.

Yolo District Attorney Jeff Reisig was surprised anyone would mess with the imposing Prieto.

"It's proof that nobody is immune from random acts of violence, or in this case, stupidity," Reisig said.

Jerry Wayne Monk, 35, and Ontriel Darnell Jones, 24, were booked into the Yolo County jail on suspicion of obstructing an officer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all somebody 6ft 5in and almost 300lbs is not my idea of somebody to try and pick a fight with.
With their luck next guy they try is gonna be a little asian thats a martial arts expert and a cop.

Gun Runner
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Sounds like a terminal case of dumb butt to me.

Rusty <><
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

[Jerry Wayne Monk, 35, and Ontriel Darnell Jones, 24, were booked into the Yolo County jail on suspicion of obstructing an officer.]

They ought to be glad they weren't booked into Woodland Memorial Hospital.
My suspicion is that they've already had a lobotomy somewhere.

The "perp's" names alone, tell me all I need to know about them.
45-70-
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 45-70- »

This reminds me of a scene from my days living in Germany. My buddies and I were going to one of our local hangouts for a beer. As we round the corner to our favorite watering hole we see 2 guys about the size of this sheriff. For some (unknown to us) reason, a gang of young street punks picked a fight with them. The two walking tree trunks stood with their backs to the wall and commenced to beat the tar out of all these punks. It was pretty commical from where we stood. One or two punks would jump on one of these guys and just get tossed off like a rag doll. When it was over we excused ourselves past these two and went on in the bar. Some people just arent too bright.
I am a salty, old, retired Chief Petty Officer who is not impressed by much.

"We're surrounded, that simplifies our situation." Chesty Puller

Member of Marlin Firearms forum '02-'04
Member of Marlin Talk forum '04-?
Member of original Leverguns forum '04-'07
Member of new Leverguns forum '07-?