Nother hand loading gripe - the trimmer!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Re: Nother hand loading gripe - the trimmer!

Post by J Miller »

41 Redhawk wrote:Joe,

Before I started lubing the collet I could actually feel it sticking a bit in the holder. I hope that solves your problem.

Terry

PS, I could send you a few hundred to test if you would like! :lol:
Terry,

I'm a brass hog, I'll never turn down brass. If you mean that I'll take 'em. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm not sure how the Rem Dri-Lube is gonna work, but I have other stuff to try if needed.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
41 Redhawk
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 41 Redhawk »

You clearly misunderstood me! The brass has to be trimmed for your testing purposed and return to me ready to reload! I think that is a small price to pay for you to resolve your difficulty. :mrgreen:

The reason I used Rem Oil in it's liquid form is because when I was pondering the stickiness the bottle was eye level on the shelf in front of my face.
The Lord Bless You

Terry
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Yeah, I kinda figured that's what you meant. But if the trimmer decided to do what it's been doing, I'd feel really bad about your brass.
Perhaps I should just shoot some of mine and see what happens.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***