OT - Quick - does anyone have the discount code for...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ysabel Kid

OT - Quick - does anyone have the discount code for...

Post by Ysabel Kid »

...MidwayUSA's sale this weekend? $10 off a $50 order. Ends tonight/this morning at 11:59pm CST (Sunday 12/6). I was all set to make an order and realized I accidently deleted the e-mail with the code! :shock:

Help Me! Help Me!!!
Hobie

Re: OT - Quick - does anyone have the discount code for...

Post by Hobie »

I guess I deleted it too. I get so many I just deleted it out of habit, without reading.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

I think it's 1050119. I deleted mine too but found it here.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Rimfire McNutjob wrote:I think it's 1050119. I deleted mine too but found it here.
Bless you! I will be back momentarily! :wink:
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

Ysabel Kid wrote:...MidwayUSA's sale this weekend? $10 off a $50 order. Ends tonight/this morning at 11:59pm CST (Sunday 12/6). I was all set to make an order and realized I accidently deleted the e-mail with the code! :shock:

Help Me! Help Me!!!

50129 is what my email said is good till the end of today.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

Yeah, 50129 is also on that same WEB page. One of 'em should do it.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Order placed!!! :D :D :D

Thanks!!!
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

Ysabel Kid wrote:Order placed!!! :D :D :D

Thanks!!!

What did we get? Can I see it now or do I have to wait till Christmas Day?

I looked on Midwayusa but soon figured out that saving $10.00 would cost me much, much more. I think I've spent almost a grand on reloading supplies over the past couple of months. I know I spent 150 at Cabela's because I had a stupid $20 coupon.....Oh, well. I can't take it with me.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

I've been waiting for the 20% deal. Last week and the week before they were offering what amounted to 10% off deals ($10/$100; $25/$250; $50/$500) - and I didn't want to spend that much. I needed to pick up a set of dies though for my recent SMLE purchase, and patience paid off! Got a set of Lee dies (3-die set with their Factory Crimp Die), case trimmer, load book (all for the .303 British) and a new set of Weaver "Grand Slam" rings for a scope I need to repurpose to another rifle (needed higher rings). Technically these are part of my wife's Christmas gift to me, but I may use the rings early! :wink:
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

When you reminded me of the $10 off I was going to buy a couple boxes of Hornady's new GMX bullets to try, but the .308s were all back-ordered. I don't need 100 .243 bullets in all copper.

I have an hour before the deadline. I may have to dust off the credit card and go look some more...
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

vancelw wrote:When you reminded me of the $10 off I was going to buy a couple boxes of Hornady's new GMX bullets to try, but the .308s were all back-ordered. I don't need 100 .243 bullets in all copper.

I have an hour before the deadline. I may have to dust off the credit card and go look some more...
I keep my "wish list" on MidwayUSA pretty darn full - just for these occasions! :wink: :D

Good luck - let us know what you get! :mrgreen:
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Yep you can save :lol:

10% or 20% or 100% if you don't order at all.

That's what I always tell the wife. It never fails, I always get the same blank look when I say it.

I went to order some stuff from Cabelas for Christmas presents Sat. night and the only thing they had in stock was something for me. Go figure. The rest is all back ordered. It should be in by Christmas though. They should give you 10% off if they backorder something.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I placed an order Friday, and another one today, for some misc. 'stuff' like sight blades, etc., that I needed, and I didn't have any 'discount code' - would have saved me twenty bucks....!

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

Ysabel Kid wrote:
vancelw wrote:When you reminded me of the $10 off I was going to buy a couple boxes of Hornady's new GMX bullets to try, but the .308s were all back-ordered. I don't need 100 .243 bullets in all copper.

I keep my "wish list" on MidwayUSA pretty darn full - just for these occasions! :wink: :D

My wish list is usually full, too. But I guess I have purchased too much stuff lately (if that is possible.) But I figured I could use this stuff to shoot my Win 94 .30-30 trapper.

Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #311041 30 Caliber (309 Diameter) 173 Grain Flat 1
Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber
Lyman Top Punch
Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 309 Diameter

My 10 dollar promotion was eaten up by shipping and cost me over a hundred. With suckers like me, we could save the country from recession in a week. Cool weather is on us and I can cast bullets in the shop without gettin too warm....
Alan Wood
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Alan Wood »

vancelw wrote:
Ysabel Kid wrote:

My wish list is usually full, too. But I guess I have purchased too much stuff lately (if that is possible.) But I figured I could use this stuff to shoot my Win 94 .30-30 trapper.

Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #311041 30 Caliber (309 Diameter) 173 Grain Flat 1
Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber
Lyman Top Punch
Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 309 Diameter

My 10 dollar promotion was eaten up by shipping and cost me over a hundred. With suckers like me, we could save the country from recession in a week. Cool weather is on us and I can cast bullets in the shop without gettin too warm....
Now that sounds a little to familiar!
the Rifle $350
But call it $420 out the door with background checks etc.
The locker $89 (California gun lock law don't you know)
The ear muffs $30 (couldn't find my range bag)
The glasses $10 (see above)
The gun case $12 (need to get it to the range in one piece don't I!)
A couple of boxes of ammo $35 (40 rounds).
And then there is the tax on the above Hm do I even want to think about the TAX on call it $600 before heading to the range.

Oh yeah the range fee is $10