From the Leverguns moderators to the forum denizens

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AmBraCol
Webservant

From the Leverguns moderators to the forum denizens

Post by AmBraCol »

Over the past week or so as people come drifting in to the refuge, several folks have experienced difficulties of one kind or another. We've also had to implement some anti-spam/anti-spammer features to keep the bottom feeders at bay. These measures have caused problems for some folks. Now, we want to keep folks happy and all and have done our best to do so. However, we're not hearing back from folks often as to the results of our efforts. There's no way we can chase down each of the over 200 members and say "Everything OK?" So, if you DO have problems, feel free to drop a note to

and let us know. It's also helpful if you'll drop a note to let us know that our efforts resolved your problem - or not. Our goal is to keep this place running smoothly. Thanks for helping us to do so.
Last edited by AmBraCol on Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lobo
Member Emeritus

Post by Lobo »

AmBraCol,

All is well, I was added day before yesterday!!
Lobo in West Virginia
Old List Veteran..Five Years..Five Hundred Posts
BruceB
Levergunner 2.0

Post by BruceB »

I'm able to get onto this forum and also the Sixshooter Community pages again. Don't know if it was something you did or I did,(I think I changed every setting I had :shock: ), but I'm back.
ceb
Levergunner 3.0

Post by ceb »

If I have a problem, I'm too computer illiterate to know it. :shock: :)
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

I need to say many many thanks to all the guys keeping this place running. Thankyou, it must consume alot of your time.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!