Want an old photo of your farm?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Hobie

Want an old photo of your farm?

Post by Hobie »

You've all seen those aerial photos of farms, right? Now there's a company marketing their old photos of rural properties all over the country. I thought it was pretty interesting even if they likely don't have the photo I want. http://vintageaerial.com/
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
bogus bill
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Want an old photo of your farm?

Post by bogus bill »

My old batchlor uncle had that done of his junk yard. He came home from war 2 and built up this junk yard as a hobby. He also had a regular day job. He and I were very close. I lived on a place in the distance in those trees in the upper right hand side. It was at auroaville wisconsin. I would estimate the picture taken about 1950.

Mike D.
***Rock Star***

Post by Mike D. »

I think that we may have an old aerial of the ranch around here, somewhere, but I'll be darned if I'll pay some yahoo to find me one.
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln
JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

You need one of those whippersnappers i hear tell about...
JOHNNY WACKO
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzevezzx/john ... dproducts/