Ruger number one in my book

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Tennessee Hayre
Levergunner 2.0

Ruger number one in my book

Post by Tennessee Hayre »

I have ordered two parts for my ruger revolvers over time and they were very polite and never charged me for the items or the shipping. I know the parts were pins and springs and such but I felt I would just like to let anyone who has anything to do with that company I am very happy with the products and the support. You don't find that much these days. (Re-edit) I just realized I should have posted this on the other forum.
The Ultimate Authority resides in the people and that if the Federal Goverment got too powerful and over stepped it's authority then the people would develope plans of resistance and resort to arms" _____________________________________James Madison_______

Retired Military
Life Member NRA
Defender Second Amendment
Constitution Party Member
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Ruger number one in my book

Post by AJMD429 »

They'll be back to number one in my book, if they hurry up and make and ship the 77/44 I have ordered (and if I like it :wink: ) ...

They DO make good guns; If all my guns had to be from one manufacturer, I'd be likely to pick Ruger:

Self Defense Handgun - SP101 in .357 Mag
Chore Handgun - Blackhawk SS in .357 Mag
Hunting Handgun - Redhawk SS in .44 Mag
Small Game Rifle(s) - 10/22 & 96/22 in .22 LR
Hunting Rifle under 150 yards - 96/44 in .44 Mag
Hunting Rifle over 150 yards - 77-II in .308 Win
Hunting Rifle for Things That Might Eat Me - No.1 in .45-70 Gov
Home Defense Rifle - Mini-14 in .223 Rem
Home Defense Shotgun - Red Label :shock: :? - do they make folding stocks for them...? :lol:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
David
Levergunner 3.0

Post by David »

Are you a RCA member? :oops:
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

DavidFagan wrote:Are you a RCA member? :oops:
Nope - but as you can see, I do have a Ruger "wish list" and I've already got over half of the ones I listed... 8)
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Tennessee Hayre
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Tennessee Hayre »

I got 3 myself. (Super Blackhawk, New Model Blackhawk, and a New Vaquero.
The Ultimate Authority resides in the people and that if the Federal Goverment got too powerful and over stepped it's authority then the people would develope plans of resistance and resort to arms" _____________________________________James Madison_______

Retired Military
Life Member NRA
Defender Second Amendment
Constitution Party Member