"Uncomfortable" experiences in the outdoors...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
milton
Levergunner 2.0

Re: "Uncomfortable" experiences in the outdoors...

Post by milton »

Skinwalkers????
"Knowledge without understanding is a dangerous thing. For a little knowledge entices us to walk its path, a bit more provides the foundation on which we take our stand, and a sufficient amount can erect a wall of knowledge around us, trapping us in our own ignorance."
mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mescalero1 »

No, skinwalkers is a different phenomenon altogether.
bogus bill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by bogus bill »

In 1971 I got involved in a unpleasant experience with the Hessian MC club in southern calif. I had been introduced through a common friend to a very grey shady rough business owner who was in with them. This guy owned a fiberglass co. that made early scoot boots, and other things. I was recouperateing from a terrable cycle accident. While recouperateing I came up with a idea for a scootboot for my harley dresser that looked kind of like a 50s indy racer. I showed my idea to him, and he volinteered to make me one for free, so he could make more and market them. Now he would need to keep my harley for fitting etc. His shop was in a industrial area in costa mesa. The next shop next to him was the hessians club/shop/living quarters. He was in very tight with them. Once while visiting my bike and progress, some were in his shop, or we visiting them, cant recall. Anyway guns were brought out and "mac" who knew I packed goaded me in to pulling my then new model 60 out and soon I joined in shooting knots out of the ceiling! That is just to give a little background to the story here.
About that time several of the club were in the hoosegow for murder. One member had ratted on them and was found in a man hole I understood. The rest were very hinkey. Time went on with nothing done to my bike. Finaly I and my best friend bill, who I should have mentioned earlier, as he also was haveing a scoot boot built and fitted to a moto guzzie was part of the deal. Now bill was a ex motor cop himself a true best friend to this day, and nervey.
We already knew mac had told a bunch of elaborite lies about us, but didnt question it in detail as we knew it was to protect us hanging around, checking on our bikes etc. Anyway we went to macs house to get our motors as nothing was getting done. He explained that he had a falling out with his business partner and had rolled our bikes next door into the hessians club house! Mac had a huge straight truck van that he used traveling with his stuff to gun shows etc. The three of us now headed for the club house. Mac reached over his head and fished out a small pocket auto, and said, you guys are healed, aint cha? Then he said, I, uh, had a falling out with these guys too!! By that time we were already pulling up behind the shop!
The crew was waiting for us. Nothing for it but to ACT the part! I explained pleasntly as I could that we had come for our bikes and "thanked" them for watching them. I seen a guy and his chick comeing down the loft with a AR-15! Another had a browning in his pants and was near bill. Bill, God bless him! Causualy but quickly reached and took it right out of his pants while the guy stood dumfounded, and admired the gun and congradulated him on owning such a fine pistol! As he fondeled it! The leader a muscled up giant, I noticed was looking sizeing me up and starting to weap up a chain around his hand! Normaly I think he could have had me for breakfast! I reached over and took the chain, and said, hey thanks! Thats my chain! Will you boys help us roll these on? Several did! One took me aside and wanted to know if I wanted in on a armored car hit they were planning on hitting!! I said I would come back later and talk about it!
We drove off and I said Mac, you ***, I dont know what you told them about us, and dont want to! But it must have been good! I am going to have a nervess breakdown now! We didnt go back!
homefront
Levergunner 3.0

Post by homefront »

Bill,

That took some guts. :shock:
Knowing what little I do about bikers (we've got Pagans, Angels and Warlocks up this way), there' no way I'd let them ever see me, much less know anything about me.