1895G feed problem /fix

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Tennessee Hayre
Levergunner 2.0

1895G feed problem /fix

Post by Tennessee Hayre »

As most of you all have read one of my post awhile back when I had a problem at the range with my 1895g guide gun. When I would cycle the 2nd round the 3d would jam half way out of the mag tube tieing up the rifle. I ordered a new lever for the rifle and now my problem is fixed. I just wanted to share the info with all of those who have had the same problem.
The Ultimate Authority resides in the people and that if the Federal Goverment got too powerful and over stepped it's authority then the people would develope plans of resistance and resort to arms" _____________________________________James Madison_______

Retired Military
Life Member NRA
Defender Second Amendment
Constitution Party Member
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Re: 1895G feed problem /fix

Post by madman4570 »

Thanks for the INFO!!!!!! :D
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

A new lever fixed it. OK, was the cause of the problem being the lever a guess? If not then how did you deduce the problem to be the lever?

Inquiring minds ( mine ) are curious.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Bear 45/70

Post by Bear 45/70 »

Almost always that problem is caused by the screw in the bottom, front of the receiver being loose. I never heard of a lever causing this problem. How was the lever causing this?